will we get married?

WisdomJoy

I'm slightly more optimistic than ElenaJ, but I don't think it's overwhelmingly positive, either. I think they'll get together but as far as marriage is concerned, I think the chart says there is potential, it can happen, but refuses to promise a lot more. (Secondary aspects repeat but there is no main aspect.)

Some astrologers look upon L4 as the foundation of things, not just the end of matter. When there are both positives and negatives present in a chart, it's worth checking it out.

L4 Mars has just changed sign to Pisces where he is triplicity rulers (both day and night). Again, not overwhelmingly positive but not hopeless either. He's still close to North Node, applying to a square to the Sun.

Amelia

Thanks, Amelia- for your additional perspective.

I’ll keep you posted on what happens!

ElenaJ

Sometimes a chart is so clear, the answer is jumping out without even looking for it.
Other charts need some study.
Others, like this one, where you have to dig and dig, sometimes just seem to be like beating a dead horse, just to get it to do what we want.
In this type of situation, maybe it will go ahead the way the querent wants, but it will be so pushed and so much hard work, that it's like the song... beware what you desire you just might get it.

WisdomJoy

Sometimes a chart is so clear, the answer is jumping out without even looking for it.
Other charts need some study.
Others, like this one, where you have to dig and dig, sometimes just seem to be like beating a dead horse, just to get it to do what we want.
In this type of situation, maybe it will go ahead the way the querent wants, but it will be so pushed and so much hard work, that it's like the song... beware what you desire you just might get it.

Thanks ElenaJ, I'll keep you posted on how things turn out for them. My overall suggestion was to take it slow, very slow. If he comes back, start off as friends (who knows, maybe she'll friend zone him and he won't even get the opportunity to take it further hahah)