Will I have normal or cesarean delivery?

Ananyaa

I am running 9th month & due date is middle of Jan. In last ultrasound, I got to know that the baby is in breech position (head up legs down) & amniotic fluid was less, so chances of normal delivery are less. I have been doing exercises & yoga for all pregnancy & wanted to have quick normal delivery (although I am feeling terrified of normal birth as each day passes). This news has really upset me. Doctor had off course given me supplement to increase amniotic fluid, I will have check up in 2/3 days.

So my question is will I have normal or cesarean? And has the baby moved down the head?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_a_hr.44310.54359.jpg
    astro_2gw_a_hr.44310.54359.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 38

ScorpioCancerian

The Moon, L1 (your body) is slowly going to conjunct the natural ruler of scalpel, Mars. That indicates that cesarean delivery is more possible than normal delivery.

waybread

The early degree rising generally means "It's too soon to tell." Your obstetrician may want to see how you're getting on before making that determination.

But I agree that a C-section seems likely.

I note, however, that the chart is cast for December 23. So no news from your doctor before now?

It's good that you are doing everything right to give your baby a healthy start in life.

How wonderful to have a new baby in your arms, however s/he gets here.

Last edited:

Ananyaa

Hello, an update, I had USG done day before yst & baby is still breech. Now there is very little to almost no chance of turning. Doc has asked to wait for 8-10 days & asked to visit on 14th if there is no pain till then. Lets see what god has planned. As soon I saw, next interaction with Mars, I knew it would be cesarian. Still I am trying with exercise, lets hope for the best. But I wondered about the early ascendent.

Ananyaa

Yes sir sure & thank you for your wishes. Visiting dictionary tomorrow. Meanwhile I have also posted career chart on same day in career horary section. I am also really tensed about my career thing, if anybody would like to read it.
Will post the updates soon.

Ananyaa

What day would be good to have cesarean, today, 15th or 16th? Is baby doing fine? 16th is his father's birthday as well, so we wanted to do it on 16th, due date is 15th. We are confused about visiting doc today or tomorrow, coz as we visit, it's most likely that he will ask to operate same day. I have no contractions yet, but I am feeling v less movement since yesterday. What day would be better, in terms of baby's future & also the position inside tight now. I am not having time to cast a chart, so providing the details.
Jan 14 - 8.30 am, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India

waybread

The best day is the one the doctor recommends. Keep in mind that surgeries are sometimes speeded up if an earlier operation at the hospital is cancelled. They are also often delayed if there is a more pressing emergency at the hospital. So it's hard to pick an optimum time.

The outer planets stay in their position for a long time, and there's not much to be done about them.