Will he ever contact me again?

greentree

Hello, I wonder what the community thinks about this chart. This man and I met unexpectedly, bonded and felt at home instantly, he was very protective of me. I've never experienced quite a fast, heart and soul connection. I know he adored me.
Because he is not 100% available I haven't kept in contact because, what's the point? I know I'll just fall for him and it will cause me pain to not be able to be together. I want someone who is 100% available for me... He has tried ... I'm wondering if he will still keep trying...

Attachments

• Untitled,,.jpg
    Untitled,,.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 35

waybread

I'm getting a mixed testimony out of this chart. Mercury (you) is in detriment and it applies to a square with Jupiter (him.) Before it hits the problematic square, Mercury's next aspect is to Saturn, which I would view as a prohibition. On the other hand, the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) is exalted and applies to a nice trine with Venus (his co-significator, also exalted. Which is promising.)

So what's up? Is he married or partnered with someone else? Living overseas? If you could say something about the nature of the barrier, it might show up in this chart.

HeartTree

That chart is really hard to read. What about drawing a new version with Astro.com and reposting it with aspect. But what I can see from this is that you are at his house and more keen/smitten. He is at your 4th house / his turned 10th so I think he is focusing his career and home related things. Venus it his house..there is someone else in his life? There is moon at his 3th house so I think you are the one taking contact or thinking about it. Hard to say if there is any action as I can’t see aspect or are they applying or separating from this chart.

greentree

I'm getting a mixed testimony out of this chart. Mercury (you) is in detriment and it applies to a square with Jupiter (him.) Before it hits the problematic square, Mercury's next aspect is to Saturn, which I would view as a prohibition. On the other hand, the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) is exalted and applies to a nice trine with Venus (his co-significator, also exalted. Which is promising.)

So what's up? Is he married or partnered with someone else? Living overseas? If you could say something about the nature of the barrier, it might show up in this chart.

@waybread

Thank you for your reply! I love your interpretation and way you delineated I am new to reading horary charts and find it very complicated.
We do both adore each other however he is with another parter, they have been together for many many years… They did almost separate once however they stayed together it seems more for business than romantic because they are business parters. But, who am I to judge that’s just what I gleaned from their relationship…
Because of that i’m super hesitant to stay in touch because anyway I think of it, they are together because their business is connected as well…

greentree

That chart is really hard to read. What about drawing a new version with Astro.com and reposting it with aspect. But what I can see from this is that you are at his house and more keen/smitten. He is at your 4th house / his turned 10th so I think he is focusing his career and home related things. Venus it his house..there is someone else in his life? There is moon at his 3th house so I think you are the one taking contact or thinking about it. Hard to say if there is any action as I can’t see aspect or are they applying or separating from this chart.

@HeartTree
Thank you for your response. It is true I do feel smitten but I wont contact him... I don't see how it could work out for us. You are right he is quite focused on his career and yes he has had the same partner for many many years and they are in business together, they briefly broke up a couple years ago but remained together. I will attach a clear chart.

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 37

Chrysalis

Moon in his 3rd/contact, the dispositor venus moon will sextile [with reception]
@ 14 degrees Taurus, so yes there will be more contact in 8-9 somethings.