Does he miss me?

greentree

I'm wondering what the community thinks about this chart

This man and I recently stopped dating... he said I was more creative than himself and because of that he didn't see it long term, it surprised me...I felt such a strong connection and familiarity/closeness between us, I miss him.

Thank you for any input!

Attachments

• does he miss me.jpg
    does he miss me.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 50

ElenaJ

Uranus squaring the moon's nodes shows the sudden unexpected ending. Uranus is on his 2nd house of self values. Sun represents the man here, and he is conjunct the south node, so he really was feeling inadequate in the relationship.
Mars is in his own sign and house, so keeping to himself, and not reaching out to you.
Venus and mars are the two significators, and it would appear that Venus is approaching a trine to mars, but before that occurs, moon will interfere, so it doesn't look like you will be getting together again.

Melinn

Uranus squaring the moon's nodes shows the sudden unexpected ending. Uranus is on his 2nd house of self values. Sun represents the man here, and he is conjunct the south node, so he really was feeling inadequate in the relationship.
Mars is in his own sign and house, so keeping to himself, and not reaching out to you.
Venus and mars are the two significators, and it would appear that Venus is approaching a trine to mars, but before that occurs, moon will interfere, so it doesn't look like you will be getting together again.

But Uranus will square the n.node for a long time? Would that not mean every relationship horary questions in this style would show sudden endings?

I'm not good at horary, just curious how it works

ElenaJ

A horary chart (meaning literally "hour") is a chart drawn up for when the idea or the question is "born" in your mind. The chart is a birth chart of the question, that holds the answer to the question. This is the basic concept.
So, for the moment when you asked the question "Does he miss me?" there was a Uranus square node, and the other planets were making specific aspects, and were located in precise houses.
If you ask another question, this will obviously all change. (Unless you ask two minutes after the first chart!).
So the aspects above in your horary are specific to your question, they don't apply in time to other questions. And, important, these aspects will always be specific to that one question, "does he miss me?".
Is this helpful?