Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-21-2021, 08:41 AM

Should Father go for Chemo?

My father was admitted to hospital for a colon cancer operation. The doctors removed part of his colon and he recovered partially, now having occasional hiccups and still some tummy upset. The doctors have recommended him to go for chemo once he has recovered, but this can be delayed to some time in the future. A PET scan has found no other cancers in his system.

Should my father go for chemo?

Father is signified by Venus in Capricorn, in his triplicity - not a bad dignity at all. Treatment is signified by Father's L10, or L1, the Moon in Taurus. However, looking at receptions, it doesn't seem like such a good idea as the Moon (treatment) is in detriment in Capricorn. Furthermore, chemo is expensive and my family is currently unsure what to do in the mean time.

Can someone please provide an alternative opinion, if any? Thanks all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_should_father_go_for_chemo_hr.34805.5228.jpg (44.6 KB, 10 views)

Tags
chemo, father