Does he want marry me?

Chrysalis

To add more information, the part of marriage @ 11 Gemini is conjunct the fixed star of Tabit. This brings inconsistency and a lack of dutifulness. Which ties in with what i said in the previous post.

So basically in simplistic terms, whoever this guy is your asking about, is not someone to depend on to be a long term marriage partner for you.

Kholod

To add more information, the part of marriage @ 11 Gemini is conjunct the fixed star of Tabit. This brings inconsistency and a lack of dutifulness. Which ties in with what i said in the previous post.

So basically in simplistic terms, whoever this guy is your asking about, is not someone to depend on to be a long term marriage partner for you.
Oh this is awful! Thankyou dear

Kholod

Sorry I meant to add that, while moon and Saturn have no contact and are not in aspect, after moon passes over Pluto and Jupiter it will conjunct Saturn.
However, in the meantime, the ruler of the 5th is mercury, situated on the cusp of the 5th, who is approaching the end of its sign and about to enter gemini making a nice trine with Saturn.
There may be another proposal in the future!
I will be waiting for this proposal.. Thankyou dear

Kholod

Moon and sun approaching a trine are a very positive sign, especially with sun near Part of Fortune and in good aspect with both ascendent and descendent.
Moon on the ascendent shows that he does really care for you.
Ameliaastrology already pointed out mars in your 2nd house, it rules the midheaven, and the 3rd of communications but also your siblings. Do you have any brothers who might put financial pressure on him?
Pluto on ascendent, with moon approaching a conjunction, is a good sign in that Pluto is co-significator of the 10th house.
You as Saturn are retrograde, thinking things over, but in a strong position by sign, and once you change signs you will still be strong.
However, unpredictable Uranus is sitting on the cusp of the 4th of end of matters. This is also the family. Keep on eye on how this develops.

This is also great explanation. Do you think uranus represents his family or mine?

Kholod

Yes he wants to. Moon is in Saturn's rulership. part of marriage is in aquarius. Hence dispositor is Saturn, too.

Yes I feel it although he didn't talk about it.. I think he has some thing prevent him or maybe me who symbolize saturn prevent him from speaking or taking action? Really I can't understand it

ElenaJ

This is also great explanation. Do you think uranus represents his family or mine?

Actually, Uranus is co-ruler of Aquarius, which rules the 2nd of your money and self esteem.
Positioned at the end of the matter, it is sudden and unexpected.
It might just be you, yourself, that unexpectedly throws away the idea.
Unpredictable is also unforeseeable, otherwise it would be predictable.
But it will be when you're not expecting it.

Sweet2020

So the Answer only for his intention..

Girl, look at your question "does he want..." Willing to marry is one thing if it will happen that's another question. Be clear what you really want to know to cast a chart, some members will only answer yes or no regarding your question and there are others go beyond the question, so don't mix things.

Kholod

Girl, look at your question "does he want..." Willing to marry is one thing if it will happen that's another question. Be clear what you really want to know to cast a chart, some members will only answer yes or no regarding your question and there are others go beyond the question, so don't mix things.
Yes right what I was asking about willing to marry. So shall I make another chart to know if it will happen?

kalinka

Yes right what I was asking about willing to marry. So shall I make another chart to know if it will happen?

not needed. It's seen in the chart that you will marry, with some delay. But I'm not sure if it's him. Since Saturn and Venus both are/turn retrograde. Is there some other guy from the past maybe, who comes into question?

Last edited:

Kholod

not needed. It's seen in the chart that you will marry, with some delay. But I'm not sure if it's him. Since Saturn and Venus both are/turn retrograde. Is there some other guy from the past maybe, who comes into question?
No only this guy.. This guy left me for 3months and he came back again now.. Actually before one year I talked to him about marriage but he refused and apologized.now he cameback again and he is trying to make some connection between us

Last edited:
Dear Kholod:love:

Does he (5th house amore' Mercury', Pleiades lord Venus on the 5th house) want to marry (count to his 7th house objective, lord Jupiter, me, is Saturn?

Chart is radical Jupiter is the hour, rises.

His lord is Venus/Mercury. Co/Lord Moon makes quite a few trines, a positive yes.

Mercury (him) will trine Saturn, entering the house of affection-romance, Your co lord Moon (question) TOL from the 12th (clandestine-Moon-she is more so on the personal Ascendant-you give him an ultimatum or tell him of your ultimate goals with him-no man wishes to hear an ultimatum for marriage, and is sad about it? Pleiades on the 5th H.C.)..= worry, showing your doubt (reticence-hesitancy, not fear but much concern), she will conj. Ascendant, TOL/'translate the light' to Pluto, & then to Jupiter {his objective 7th house} to marry, and eventually engages conjunction energies with Saturn, you. Saturn in Aquarius sign means you set new ground rules to establish your hopes, goals, wishes, planning of that which you want with the man in your affections least he will not commit. He is sad you have broken up before, is sorry, Pleiades on the 5th house (children), does he not wish for children, or is there a secret sorrow he has broken his 'relationship' with you in the past? He is ready now, his Mercury is at the jumping off point 29th degree ready to engage in all the trimmings that marriage agrees to..(possibly sad to leave his bachelor hood behind:pinched:?) Mercury loves to be, ready to arrange, think positively and plan for the future of a family life, Mercurial, he is thinking it will be positive as an outcome.

His agreement to marry is to count to his 7th house (marriage agreement) objective Jupiter, Moon will eventually conj. with Jupiter. I think there will be some movement of family life, and changes will occur he is worried about, leaving a prior existence, or something he has to leave in the past to enter into the future to change, to achieve success, he doesn't really wish to let go of..does he take care of one of his family members, mostly by himself-his Mother?

My answer is a positive yes:love:

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Attachments

• Does he want to marry me Kholad Astrologers'Community.jpg
    Does he want to marry me Kholad Astrologers'Community.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Kholod

Does he (5th house amore' Mercury', Pleiades lord Venus on the 5th house) want to marry (count to his 7th house objective, lord Jupiter, me, is Saturn?

His lord is Venus/Mercury. Co/Lord Moon makes quite a few trines, a positive yes.

Mercury (him) will trine Saturn, entering the house of affection-romance, Your co lord Moon (question) TOL from the 12th (clandestine-Moon-she is more so on the personal Ascendant-you give him an ultimatum or tell him of your ultimate goals with him-no man wishes to hear an ultimatum for marriage, and is sad about it? Pleiades on the 5th H.C.)..= worry, showing your doubt (reticence-hesitancy, not fear but much concern), she will conj. Ascendant, TOL/'translate the light' to Pluto, & then to Jupiter {his objective 7th house} to marry, and eventually engages conjunction energies with Saturn, you. Saturn in Aquarius sign means you set new ground rules to establish your hopes, goals, wishes, planning of that which you want with the man in your affections least he will not commit. He is sad you have broken up before, is sorry, Pleiades on the 5th house (children), does he not wish for children, or is there a secret sorrow he has broken his 'relationship' with you in the past? He is ready now, his Mercury is at the jumping off point 29th degree ready to engage in all the trimmings that marriage agrees to..(possibly sad to leave his bachelor hood behind:pinched:?) Mercury loves to be, ready to arrange, think positively and plan for the future of a family life, Mercurial, he is thinking it will be positive as an outcome.

His agreement to marry is to count to his 7th house (marriage agreement) objective Jupiter, Moon will eventually conj. with Jupiter. I think there will be some movement of family life, and changes will occur he is worried about, leaving a prior existence, or something he has to leave in the past to enter into the future to change, to achieve success, he doesn't really wish to let go of..does he take care of one of his family members, mostly by himself-his Mother?

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Thank You Student of Astrology for this interpretation..the problem is that he didn't speak yet about marriage and I can't ask him again I don't want make any pressure on him. . Yes Iam afraid and worry that he leaves me again or refuse again.. Since What I have read before that retro venus will bring people from the past and they will go again after this retro end this is why Iam very discreet with him

Kholod

Sincerely
Student of Astrology
He takes care of his family.. some times I feel his mother doesn't like me and he is very close to his mother. Iam very curious to know if I can talk to him again about marriage or not? And if he will be ready to face challenges to get married or not?

Kholod

Actually maybe what I want from him seems strange to some of you! If there will be marriage I don't expect him to be perfect man or huspand. He has alot of responsiblities I apprecite that he cann't be with me all the time due to his other respolnsibilties. I wish if he will be in my life. Iam 37 age old with out previous marriage. So let me know if this is the situation that you mean?