How old will i be when I likely marry

Emmrose

personally i know i hope i marry early or at a normal time. here's my chart though

graphic.php

leomoon

It appears that the concept of love is on your mind a LOT because you have a 5th house of love affairs ruled by Venus and your Venus is in the 12th house of secrets and even secret affairs.

It also appears that Saturn in your 7th house of marriage contracts may bring someone who will be much older then you or you may not marry until you are older in age but it looks to me like you will marry eventually with Moon on the cusp of the 7th and found in Libra, a Venus' sign.

BTW: Did you have a strict father ? Sun in Capricorn square Jupiter and how was the relationship between your parents when you came to them, i.e. was it amicable? It appears your 9th house is ruled by Mercury again found in the secrets and isolationist 12th house. You may have "issues" with marriage based on openness & honesty as a first lesson.

Emmrose

Yes, my dad is very strict and they almost divorced multiple times as a child. Also, how old is old considered for marriage, and how much "older" is the person i marry likely to be? Is all of this set or does it just mean i am predisposed to get married at an older age, and can it be changed by working on personal growth?

leomoon

I can't tell, but I'd say you chart tells us you are "pre-disposed" towards restriction in the marriage house OR an older partner then you are.
Saturn afterall, is symbolic of both restrictive forces and age.

Meanwhile, it may be wise to start to live more in the open then in the cover of darkness of the 12th house when it comes to partners. We all think that no one knows, but as my husband use to joke, "god knows".....There may be something to that. :innocent:

Join clubs, social groups doing things you enjoy whether its working as a volunteer or any number of activities. Try to relax about it, and you'll meet people more easily that way.

Another advice would be to talk to a Vedic Astrologer, as they tend to use different astro symbols which tell them when you'd likely meet someone.

Best to you.