Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 10-18-2019, 06:34 AM

When Will I get a Job?

Date of Birth-September 18 1995
Time of Birth-1:10 AM
Place of Birth-Kanpur,Uttar Pradesh,India.

My chart in the attachement below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (11).jpg (50.6 KB, 43 views)
Unread 10-30-2019, 10:25 AM

Re: When Will I get a Job?

Hi Tanuj,
Are there any fights at your home frequently with your father regarding your job issue?
Unread 10-30-2019, 11:47 AM

Yes.
I feel depressed and suicidal.
Unread 10-30-2019, 04:35 PM

You are still young to worry about not getting a job. Are you an engineering graduate?
If you have the habit of worshiping Lord Shiva, I suggest you to visit any Lord Shiva temple in your neighborhood on Mondays and pour milk on Shivling. You can visit either in morning or evening. It will help you to get through your depression and suicidal tendencies.
Unread 10-30-2019, 05:54 PM

Can you please suggest me ways to be able to deal with my current Jupiter Mahadasha.
Unread 10-30-2019, 06:51 PM

Sat-ketu now 1.5yr transit badhaka sag 7th opp moon,
emotional stress in health and relationship,
pain-injury-surgery thighs, abdominals etc;

sat sag aspect own acq 9th sextile natal sat,
protective of luck-education-travels;
but not good for health of father;

observe fast sat evenings; sat acq settling at 36+,
technical-innovative aptitudes-distant lands;

natal ketu aries 11th, hyper-impulsive;
detachment from income-gains-friendships;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-head etc;
light til oil lamp for lord Ganesha daily mornings;

16yrs jup mahadasa, jup scorpio 6th, research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
jup trine own pisces 10th supportive of career with extra efforts;
liver-urological health issues;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
jup trine elevated aspect cancer 2nd,
supportive of family-finances;

jup Nov 5 enters own sag 7th opp moon,
growth through advisory-research roles, but under stress-delay;
jup trine aries 11th for income-gains-friendships;
jup sag effective mid-course march-june 2020 to watch!

hope this helps, share how insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas-remedies, etc

wishing well with jupiter, kshantaram

Last edited by kshantaram; 10-30-2019 at 06:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
Tanuj Srivastava (11-02-2019)
Unread 02-10-2020, 06:44 AM

jup transit own sag 9th opp moon,
marriage possibility mid-course march-june 020,
though under stress-delays sag 7th badhaka;

or mid 2021 when jup moves to cap 8th
trine venus 4th, venus lord 5th for luck-romance etc;
elevated aspect over cancer 2nd for family-finances;

rahu 5th libra could suggest foreign relationship/other lower caste etc,
delayed education n children etc;
aptitude for public relations;

ketu 11th aries, hyper-impulsive,
pain-injury-surgery,
detachment from income-gains-friendships,
perform homa for ketu;
donate 1.25kg white til at Ganesha temple tues mornings;

ketu transit badhaka sag 7th,
prone to pain-injury-surgery,
detachment in relationship to care;

lords 1/7 mer-jup over virgo-scorpio, 3/11,
lords mer-mars unfriendly,
merely forced dutiful relationship in marriage;

moon gemini compatible with moons
gemini, libra, taurus, leo, virgo

hope this helps to give an idea,
wishing you well,

kshantaram

Last edited by kshantaram; 02-11-2020 at 07:29 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
Tanuj Srivastava (02-10-2020)
Unread 02-10-2020, 01:27 PM

jup transit own sag 9th opp moon,
marriage possibility mid-course march-june 020,
though under stress-delays sag 7th badhaka;

I don't think it will be this early.

or mid 2021 when jup moves to cap 8th
trine venus 4th, venus lord 5th for luck-romance etc;
elevated aspect over cancer 2nd for family-finances;
I will definitely look out for it if there are some incidents taking place regarding it still think sir it might be early for 2021 as well.

rahu 5th libra could suggest foreign relationship/other lower caste etc,
delayed education n children etc;
aptitude for public relations;

Sir I am attracted to foreign culture and people. So this does seem true that I might be in a foreign relationship in future.
ketu 11th aries, hyper-impulsive,
pain-injury-surgery,
detachment from income-gains-friendships,
perform homa for ketu;
donate 1.25kg white til at Ganesha temple tues mornings;
I will try to perform the remedies. I understand ketu in 11th aries is leading to detachment from relationships.
ketu transit badhaka sag 7th,
prone to pain-injury-surgery,
detachment in relationship to care;
Yes will certainly keep this in mind.

lords 1/7 mer-jup over virgo-scorpio, 3/11,
lords mer-mars unfriendly,
merely forced dutiful relationship in marriage;
Hope that this does not come out to be true.

moon gemini compatible with moons
gemini, libra, taurus, leo, virgo

Nice information very useful in selecting the right partner for relationship.

Last edited by Tanuj Srivastava; 02-11-2020 at 04:53 AM.
Unread 02-10-2020, 01:32 PM

Sir HOW IS WEALTH IN MY Horoscope? WHAT WILL MY FINANCIAL STATUS BE ACCORDING TO MY HOROSCOPE?

Can I become a millionaire or a billionaire according to my horoscope?

How much income will I be able to generate in my life through my own efforts?

How rich can I become according to my horoscope?

Please do let me know Thanks.
Unread 03-05-2020, 05:04 PM

Hi tanuj

just saw your chart . you are gemini asc gemini rasi . you have all qualities o buddha in full form , like communication , intelligence , detexrity of mind multi tasking , social , good at team work etc .

currently u r running jupiter dasa lord of 7th and 1oth . that jupiter placed in 6th house which is some what problematic . not in terms of negative but it makes you hard work , rewards comes after long battle . you have many enemies in your workplace who does underground things to pull your leg . office politics will make you tired , your senior or HR will try every means to stop you getting from promotions . they say ill about you to your boss , so be prepared for all . but jupier in 6th gives victory over enemies , excellent communicator . you speech will have high level of influence than your earnings ! .

mars rahu in 5th gives disturbed mind mind is filled with negative thoughts , friends become enemies one day and back stabs you . you are bit angry short temper person , acts first then think later . you missed many things due to that .

your spouse most probably a teacher or govt employee ! .

you get foreign job likely , since 10th lord aspected by 9th lord .

relationship with father is good , no enmity and all .except few difference of opinions . father is wealthy learned spiritual , may be doing business . .

theres no possiblity of govt job for you , since 10th lord in anuradha nak it takes you to foregin land , that nak lord saturn is also in 9th house of foregin . you will work here sometime then it takes to forgein land , 80 % of mithuna lagna persons either work as teacher or working in forgein .

you get job in 2021.... do inform me when this happens so that i will be happy that my words came true ! .

Last edited by creativei; 03-05-2020 at 05:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
Tanuj Srivastava (03-06-2020)
Unread 03-06-2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Hi tanuj

just saw your chart . you are gemini asc gemini rasi . you have all qualities o buddha in full form , like communication , intelligence , detexrity of mind multi tasking , social , good at team work etc .

currently u r running jupiter dasa lord of 7th and 1oth . that jupiter placed in 6th house which is some what problematic . not in terms of negative but it makes you hard work , rewards comes after long battle . you have many enemies in your workplace who does underground things to pull your leg . office politics will make you tired , your senior or HR will try every means to stop you getting from promotions . they say ill about you to your boss , so be prepared for all . but jupier in 6th gives victory over enemies , excellent communicator . you speech will have high level of influence than your earnings ! .

mars rahu in 5th gives disturbed mind mind is filled with negative thoughts , friends become enemies one day and back stabs you . you are bit angry short temper person , acts first then think later . you missed many things due to that .

your spouse most probably a teacher or govt employee ! .

you get foreign job likely , since 10th lord aspected by 9th lord .

relationship with father is good , no enmity and all .except few difference of opinions . father is wealthy learned spiritual , may be doing business . .

theres no possiblity of govt job for you , since 10th lord in anuradha nak it takes you to foregin land , that nak lord saturn is also in 9th house of foregin . you will work here sometime then it takes to forgein land , 80 % of mithuna lagna persons either work as teacher or working in forgein .

you get job in 2021.... do inform me when this happens so that i will be happy that my words came true ! .
Thank You creativei for the profound analysis and insight.

My feedback

Sir you mentioned I am gemini asc gemini rasi I have all qualities o buddha in full form , like communication , intelligence , detexrity of mind multi tasking , social , good at team work etc .

Creativei Sir I am a gemini asc and gemini rasi but still I am kind of an introvert and shy type. I have become slightly more mature with time now but used to hesitate a lot in school and college. Even though I have all qualitites of buddha mercury and being a gemini asc I should have an extroverted bold personality,I really am somewhat an introverted and soiltude loving person . I don't why this is maybe because I have Moon placed in the asc which make me emotional and sensitive by nature. I am not a social person which gemini people are supposed to be.

Also Jupiter Mahadasha from 2008 till now has been extremely painful and depressing for me. I feel suicidal and helpless. I am hopeless and purposeless. My life seems meaningless. I have no self-confidence. I am unemployed. I don't like my parents especially my Father.

Creativei Sir Will I get job in 2021 only or do you think it could be in 2020?
maybe when Jupiter transits in Capricorn in my 8th house in conjunction with Saturn from March 30 to June 30 2020. I might be able to get a job then.2021 is really too late for me and it will be a very long wait for me to get a job. I want a job right now as soon as possible. I completed my MBA in June 2019.

Also Creativei Sir When do you think I might be able to GO ON A FOREIGN TRIP AND WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO ATTAIN FOREIGN SETTLEMENT?
I am quite interested and attracted to the foreign especially english speaking developed countries western culture and western people like-USA,Canada,Australia and European Countries.

Creativei Sir you mentioned that my spouse most probably a teacher or govt employee Sir do you think I can get a foreign spouse?

Also Creativei Sir my father is not wealthy at all infact he has very poor and horrible income and career. It is my mother who has the better income and career as she is a retired government doctor.
I dislike my father more than my mother as my father is a very egoistic and an obnoxious individual. He is very unlikable and argumentative person. He is a very toxic and irritating person. He talks very loudly as well and has a lot of ego. My elder brother who is 14 years older than me doesn't like him either.

Creativei Sir Will I never get a government job even though Sun aspects my 10th house? Although Sun is of 0 degree in my horoscope.

Thank You Creativei Sir I will definitely let you know when I get a job and how my life pans out in future.

Sir please do look into and let me know the various points and queries I mentioned in my feedback. Thanks.
Unread 03-06-2020, 05:57 PM

lol Tanujk u asking so many questions very confused and worried person you are i thought my reply will satisfy you and make you happy but its ok , i take it as challenge this time i tell even more specific .

What i told was right indeed you are like that but thing is it comes later .

do you know what stopping you from that your moon placed in aridra rahu star for rahu moon is his n0.1 enemy aridra means teardrop person undergoes many traumatic conditions in life , u saying i often have suicidal thoughts thats because moon in rahu star , cursed moon it is . and your rahu is in 5th with mars who is your 6th and 11th lord , thats y u r experiencing many problems

do u know the astrological term called neenchabanga rajayoga you have that , ie first half of your life filled with many miseries from home life to prob to social everything gets blow only after that person will get what he lost . that is neecha banga first blow then success . dnt wry you are about to get everything back .

jupiter is your 10th and 7th lord is in 6th house of enemies debts and diseases and that jupiter is aspected by 8th and 9th lord saturn 8th house means struggle suicidal tendencies humilations etc , tanuj generally jupiter spoils where he sits but its aspects get purifed from 6th he aspects 10th , 12th and 2nd indeed u see improvements in these houses for sure . no doubt . and that jupiter is in saturn constellatipn ,

both saturn mars are showing their 8th , 6th powers first respectively when they show 9th 11th house powers , which happens later you will see many changes . good changes .

also for ubaya lagna (dual sign asc) 7th house is both maraka and badhaka as well thats y u facing problems but dnt wry u have long life .

reg job query as i said before u get only when its destined , not for u completed mba . fate wont favor you only because u r educated infact there are many persons who are highly educated are in home without job ,i know many like that . for them guru placed in kendra houses yet still not employed , u having 6th house guru and u want everything in overnight ? friend first know the reality of life , observe everyone around you , take their experience . having highly qualified is not all , it doesn't have any worth when it comes reality , u know that by experience ..

indeed u get job in 2021 only , moon bukti is not possible since moon rahu are enemies , moon is in rahu constellation . even moon desire to give rahu stops . planets too have ego like us !

with 2nd lord moon in rahu star and 10th lord jupiter is in saturn star anuradha , anuradha natives resides in foregin land .

you also have one break up . love failure .

no tanuj there is no chances of foregin spouse to u , she may be same country but different state or culture .

venus is in kanya kanya is 6th house of kalapurusha also that venus in sun star so it should give spouse from service sector specifically govt . 7th lord in 6th should give wife from service sector . 6th house along 3rd house is service .

reg father as i said sun in virgo should give a businessman father or farmer father , since it with venus though its debilitated father is well to do , or at-least some what ok . in order to know about father one should see 9th from , from kanya taurus is 9th , taurus as a 9th should give wealthy pretty financially sound dad , since its debilitated he is not well to do but as i said again he will gain lot in future . because mercury is strong there . but of course you both have difference of opinions sure as it happens in every home .

n tanuk govt job is not possible for u. kingly planets are afflicted mere aspect of sun to 10th house wont give govt job , it may govt favors not govt job . u get only mnc job in foregin land ..

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
Tanuj Srivastava (03-07-2020)
Unread 03-07-2020, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
lol Tanujk u asking so many questions very confused and worried person you are i thought my reply will satisfy you and make you happy but its ok , i take it as challenge this time i tell even more specific .

What i told was right indeed you are like that but thing is it comes later .

do you know what stopping you from that your moon placed in aridra rahu star for rahu moon is his n0.1 enemy aridra means teardrop person undergoes many traumatic conditions in life , u saying i often have suicidal thoughts thats because moon in rahu star , cursed moon it is . and your rahu is in 5th with mars who is your 6th and 11th lord , thats y u r experiencing many problems

do u know the astrological term called neenchabanga rajayoga you have that , ie first half of your life filled with many miseries from home life to prob to social everything gets blow only after that person will get what he lost . that is neecha banga first blow then success . dnt wry you are about to get everything back .

jupiter is your 10th and 7th lord is in 6th house of enemies debts and diseases and that jupiter is aspected by 8th and 9th lord saturn 8th house means struggle suicidal tendencies humilations etc , tanuj generally jupiter spoils where he sits but its aspects get purifed from 6th he aspects 10th , 12th and 2nd indeed u see improvements in these houses for sure . no doubt . and that jupiter is in saturn constellatipn ,

both saturn mars are showing their 8th , 6th powers first respectively when they show 9th 11th house powers , which happens later you will see many changes . good changes .

also for ubaya lagna (dual sign asc) 7th house is both maraka and badhaka as well thats y u facing problems but dnt wry u have long life .

reg job query as i said before u get only when its destined , not for u completed mba . fate wont favor you only because u r educated infact there are many persons who are highly educated are in home without job ,i know many like that . for them guru placed in kendra houses yet still not employed , u having 6th house guru and u want everything in overnight ? friend first know the reality of life , observe everyone around you , take their experience . having highly qualified is not all , it doesn't have any worth when it comes reality , u know that by experience ..

indeed u get job in 2021 only , moon bukti is not possible since moon rahu are enemies , moon is in rahu constellation . even moon desire to give rahu stops . planets too have ego like us !

with 2nd lord moon in rahu star and 10th lord jupiter is in saturn star anuradha , anuradha natives resides in foregin land .

you also have one break up . love failure .

no tanuj there is no chances of foregin spouse to u , she may be same country but different state or culture .

venus is in kanya kanya is 6th house of kalapurusha also that venus in sun star so it should give spouse from service sector specifically govt . 7th lord in 6th should give wife from service sector . 6th house along 3rd house is service .

reg father as i said sun in virgo should give a businessman father or farmer father , since it with venus though its debilitated father is well to do , or at-least some what ok . in order to know about father one should see 9th from , from kanya taurus is 9th , taurus as a 9th should give wealthy pretty financially sound dad , since its debilitated he is not well to do but as i said again he will gain lot in future . because mercury is strong there . but of course you both have difference of opinions sure as it happens in every home .

n tanuk govt job is not possible for u. kingly planets are afflicted mere aspect of sun to 10th house wont give govt job , it may govt favors not govt job . u get only mnc job in foregin land ..

cheers

Creativei Sir when do you think my life will get better? When my mars antardasha starts in September 2020 will that be the beginning of the good period of my life?

Also Sir how do you think my rahu antardasha in September 2021 be like?

Sir I you mentioned that I have one break up . love failure
But Sir I have never been in a relationship with anyone. I have hardly talked to women other than my mother and my relatives. Maybe you are talking about the future that I might be having one break up love failure.

Sir, you said that there is no chance of a foreign spouse for me.
But Sir I am not interested in marrying anybody from India as I am not interested in Indian culture and people. I would rather remain single throughout my life than marry somebody from India.
Sir, I am only interested in western culture and people.

Sir as far as my father is concerned so far he has very poor income and career. He is currently a chartered valuer but hardly gets any clients. He has a poor job.

Sir please make predictions about my mother because so far in my life I have gained much more from her than I have from my father. She is richer than him and has a government job. She is a better person as well compared to my father.
I like my mother more than my father.

Sir, you said that I will reside in foreign land and also get a job in foreign land.
Sir When do you think will I be able to go to a foreign country and get a foreign job?
Sir Will I be able to settle in foreign country permanently?

Also Sir if I can go to foreign land then why can't I get a foreign spouse because I only like foreign western culture and people.
Sir it would make me very happy if I can go to a foreign country and settle there permanently by obtaining citizenship of foreign country.

Thank You Creativei Sir you have been great help
Please do look into and let me know the various points and queries I mentioned in my feedback.
Unread 03-12-2020, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuj Srivastava View Post

Creativei Sir when do you think my life will get better? When my mars antardasha starts in September 2020 will that be the beginning of the good period of my life?

Also Sir how do you think my rahu antardasha in September 2021 be like?

Sir I you mentioned that I have one break up . love failure
But Sir I have never been in a relationship with anyone. I have hardly talked to women other than my mother and my relatives. Maybe you are talking about the future that I might be having one break up love failure.

Sir, you said that there is no chance of a foreign spouse for me.
But Sir I am not interested in marrying anybody from India as I am not interested in Indian culture and people. I would rather remain single throughout my life than marry somebody from India.
Sir, I am only interested in western culture and people.

Sir as far as my father is concerned so far he has very poor income and career. He is currently a chartered valuer but hardly gets any clients. He has a poor job.

Sir please make predictions about my mother because so far in my life I have gained much more from her than I have from my father. She is richer than him and has a government job. She is a better person as well compared to my father.
I like my mother more than my father.

Sir, you said that I will reside in foreign land and also get a job in foreign land.
Sir When do you think will I be able to go to a foreign country and get a foreign job?
Sir Will I be able to settle in foreign country permanently?

Also Sir if I can go to foreign land then why can't I get a foreign spouse because I only like foreign western culture and people.
Sir it would make me very happy if I can go to a foreign country and settle there permanently by obtaining citizenship of foreign country.

Thank You Creativei Sir you have been great help
Please do look into and let me know the various points and queries I mentioned in my feedback.

Hi tanuj i already answered enough but still not satisfied , its all because your moon , since its in rahu star you are filled lots of confusion , it gives restless mind . nobody will say like me ,even a paid astrologer wont even tell this much , since im highly concerned about queries and worries , i wished to make you happy , its sad that i failed in that . its ok . it happens because everyone life controlled by planets and nakshatras , its nothing on our hands .

Ask any important q's now that should be clear and final . after you should not ask further and thereby develop the length of thread . its my kind request .

please place any 3 q's and i will respond full in detail .