Neptune square Sun and being passive/away from reality: any cure?

Emerald

Hello to all experts and friends,

The transits for me involve a tight Neptune square sun from now till 2014 :/ together with a Saturn return in 8th house Scorpio.

I feel completely unable to express myself, to have friends, can`t use well this opportunity I have to study a thing I really wanted and seemed impossible (I took a license from my job to change careers). I study, I try, but all seems fuzzy, all lost and I have a very slow mental process now, bad memory and I feel totally demotivated and I don't even know why.

I am somewhat isolated in a very small and retrograde town (even though is in a developed country) away from my natal country, with a tight budget, with weird sleeping hours, and insomnia, anxiety, nightmares (I never had any of this). The only good thing is my husband (one of the reasons I moved here, besides studying).

I don`t know how to find energy to get out of this passive and stagnant ways?

My ego/will is not working right now and I am lost without it.

Seems the other transits wont help at all either (Uranus conjunct ASC, Pluto coming to conjunct Jupiter sometime in 2013).

Any insights on this chaos? Or where should start to go not so constructivelly through this transit ?

Thank you!:kissing:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_transitfeb2013.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_transitfeb2013.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello to all experts and friends,

The transits for me involve a tight Neptune square sun from now till 2014 :/ together with a Saturn return in 8th house Scorpio.

I feel completely unable to express myself, to have friends, can`t use well this opportunity I have to study a thing I really wanted and seemed impossible (I took a license from my job to change careers). I study, I try, but all seems fuzzy, all lost and I have a very slow mental process now, bad memory and I feel totally demotivated and I don't even know why.

I am somewhat isolated in a very small and retrograde town (even though is in a developed country) away from my natal country, with a tight budget, with weird sleeping hours, and insomnia, anxiety, nightmares (I never had any of this). The only good thing is my husband (one of the reasons I moved here, besides studying).

I don`t know how to find energy to get out of this passive and stagnant ways?

My ego/will is not working right now and I am lost without it.

Seems the other transits wont help at all either (Uranus conjunct ASC, Pluto coming to conjunct Jupiter sometime in 2013).

Any insights on this chaos? Or where should start to go not so constructivelly through this transit ?

Thank you!:kissing:

Lets begin by taking a look at the broad strokes of your natal chart, the planetary pattern and the preponderance energy within. All your planets are very closely grouped in the 8th-11th houses, connected by a fixed square from Mars to Pluto. So there is a significant amount of intensity and tension from this tightly clustered planetary pattern, focused in the area of higher learning and work out in the world.

There is a preponderance of cardinal or initiating energy, including the angles. This combines with a very strong Saturnine influence: Saturn and Mars in mutual reception, and Saturn also ruling Moon, Venus, Jupiter and Neptune [with Moon and Jupiter not so comfortably so]. All this suggests that your inclination is to focus, organize and get things done.

For the time being, I would put aside consideration of your Saturn return, which is important, but won't begin until the end of this year. And transiting Uranus is past its final conjunction with your Ascendant. I think that at this time you are called to do is to find a way to supplicate the gods, so to speak, that are working on your Sun, directly and indirectly.

As you note, transiting Neptune came within orb of a square to your Sun in the summer of last year, and continue to cycle to it through the end of 2014. Pluto will come along after Neptune's cycle begins to conjunct the ruler of your Sun, Jupiter, but right now I think it wise to attend to Neptune, as it will not only square your Sun but will also conjunct the cusp of the 12th house at the same time.

Neptune asks that you submit to its boundlessness and openness, almost to the contrary to your initiating, form-creating, energy-infused inclination. It asks that you be without direction, without ego, to see what might be a greater calling or a greater truth for you. It asks you to let go.

These prospects may not be very appealing, but I think if you research the symbolism of dignified Neptune in Pisces and the house it is most connected with, the 12th, it will shed some light about how further to accommodate, or give the god what it requires of you, in order to grow, to expand your consciousness. And you may be surprised as to how little there is "to do."

I am truly wishing you the best in this extraordinary opportunity both to grow and to find greater equanimity.

surrealsuburb123

I can identify with so much of what you are saying. I have Neptune square my Sun natally, and I have really been feeling the effects since Neptune is transiting my first house.

I study, I try, but all seems fuzzy, all lost and I have a very slow mental process now, bad memory and I feel totally demotivated and I don't even know why.

This has been happening to me as well, and I have been having a tendency to get distracted easily and I just keep getting tired. I can't be consistent, and when I want to work, I find myself dreaming of what I'd do, but not actually doing it. Does this happen to you?

Also, I've heard that Neptune square Sun can lead to some possible issues with father. Has anything been happening with your relationship with your father since your transit? I have always felt some effects of this aspect since I have it natally, but since my first house Neptune transit my relationship with my father has been going down the drain, and there's just been a lot of misunderstandings and communication troubles. :annoyed:

Anyways:

All the best,

Surreal

Emerald

Lets begin by taking a look at the broad strokes of your natal chart, the planetary pattern and the preponderance energy within. All your planets are very closely grouped in the 8th-11th houses, connected by a fixed square from Mars to Pluto. So there is a significant amount of intensity and tension from this tightly clustered planetary pattern, focused in the area of higher learning and work out in the world.

There is a preponderance of cardinal or initiating energy, including the angles. This combines with a very strong Saturnine influence: Saturn and Mars in mutual reception, and Saturn also ruling Moon, Venus, Jupiter and Neptune [with Moon and Jupiter not so comfortably so]. All this suggests that your inclination is to focus, organize and get things done.

For the time being, I would put aside consideration of your Saturn return, which is important, but won't begin until the end of this year. And transiting Uranus is past its final conjunction with your Ascendant. I think that at this time you are called to do is to find a way to supplicate the gods, so to speak, that are working on your Sun, directly and indirectly.

As you note, transiting Neptune came within orb of a square to your Sun in the summer of last year, and continue to cycle to it through the end of 2014. Pluto will come along after Neptune's cycle begins to conjunct the ruler of your Sun, Jupiter, but right now I think it wise to attend to Neptune, as it will not only square your Sun but will also conjunct the cusp of the 12th house at the same time.

Neptune asks that you submit to its boundlessness and openness, almost to the contrary to your initiating, form-creating, energy-infused inclination. It asks that you be without direction, without ego, to see what might be a greater calling or a greater truth for you. It asks you to let go.

These prospects may not be very appealing, but I think if you research the symbolism of dignified Neptune in Pisces and the house it is most connected with, the 12th, it will shed some light about how further to accommodate, or give the god what it requires of you, in order to grow, to expand your consciousness. And you may be surprised as to how little there is "to do."

I am truly wishing you the best in this extraordinary opportunity both to grow and to find greater equanimity.

You put very well as usual, IleneK. I sometimes in last 2 months felt this being called to do, but I don't know what I am called to do. Makes me feel so lost. All the things I thought were right, goals, that I thought was my real call to act into this world like you said "through work and learning", all going down like castles in the air.

I asked and asked God, please can you just tell me what is wanted from me? I felt this good feeling that I would be happy to act through his will, but nothing comes to show the way, sigh. And I end with this down snail couch potato feeling.

Thank you so much for you kind words of insight. Have a nice week.

IleneK

Premium Member
You put very well as usual, IleneK. I sometimes in last 2 months felt this being called to do, but I don't know what I am called to do. Makes me feel so lost. All the things I thought were right, goals, that I thought was my real call to act into this world like you said "through work and learning", all going down like castles in the air.

I asked and asked God, please can you just tell me what is wanted from me? I felt this good feeling that I would be happy to act through his will, but nothing comes to show the way, sigh. And I end with this down snail couch potato feeling.

Thank you so much for you kind words of insight. Have a nice week.

You are very welcome. Please know that the sense of feeling lost, of feeling at sea, is an attribute of Neptune as well.

During this transit you are called to recognize this down snail couch potato feeling as the path, what you will work with, once you are willing to stop resisting [Saturn] and submit to this new energy. It is really better not to fight it, but to examine is slowly and carefully for the treasure it possesses. Have faith that Neptune will let provide you with what you need to know when you need to know it. That is part of what Neptune requires of you.

Emerald

I can identify with so much of what you are saying. I have Neptune square my Sun natally, and I have really been feeling the effects since Neptune is transiting my first house.

This has been happening to me as well, and I have been having a tendency to get distracted easily and I just keep getting tired. I can't be consistent, and when I want to work, I find myself dreaming of what I'd do, but not actually doing it. Does this happen to you?

Also, I've heard that Neptune square Sun can lead to some possible issues with father. Has anything been happening with your relationship with your father since your transit? I have always felt some effects of this aspect since I have it natally, but since my first house Neptune transit my relationship with my father has been going down the drain, and there's just been a lot of misunderstandings and communication troubles. :annoyed:

Anyways:

All the best,

Surreal

Yep! Exactly what happens to me. How did you deal with it since is a natal aspect? Is driving me nuts.

About my father, I am only communicating with them through msn and skype, since we are far now, but we are having problems in agreeing with some hour to talk and sometimes I spent long times without contact with him. Even my mom learned to use skype to be able to talk to me not depending on my dad.