Conjunctions to South Node [Mine: Chiron]

blacksun?

I have Chiron conjunct my south node. I am very skilled at martial and healing arts, especially Chi Kung and the related Kung Fu, but it is strange to me that I should move away from that -

In fact, my life seems to be pushing me to actually use those qualities more, to teach the Chironic disciplines.

I don't understand the nodes yet. I don't feel that they're accurately represented by theory.

Does anyone have experience with planets conjunct south node?

Also, I have my north node on the exact midpoint of Pluto and Uranus, and Chiron makes a 165 degree aspect to both these planets.

If anyone could interpret this, I would be very grateful. As I can see it myself, I have to allow a lot of change into my life (already gone through a lot), have to continually move into the unknown, ect - but in which respect does Chiron play into this? He seems very central, evidently, but how exactly to approach him?

By the way, my Chiron SN is on Aries, 1st house, Pluto in Libra, 6th house and Uranus in Scorpio, 7th house.

Help greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

blacksun?

I'm sensitive, yes. Also dominant in action and expression. My moon is not at the south or north node, no. It doesn't aspect it either.

blacksun?

So... moon on SN and oversensitivity would suggest indeed an "excess" of moon qualities - you have it in cancer, the terrain of the moon, and opposed by a ****load of powerful planets in Capricorn - I can imagine your oversensitivity "has meaning" - in that moon, in it's "proper place" is being challenged because it is ultimately capable of dealing with that -

My experience with oppositions is that the planets can be experienced, when the tension/confusion is dealt with to a degree, as placed in the opposite sign.

When the oppositions are aligned with nodal or Lilith axis, this possibility is even stronger. It seems so at least to me. It comes down to the fact that all signs are part of an axis, that all signs are intimately related to their opposite sign.

So if this theory is correct your "challenge" would be to experience moon as a cap/1st house planet... But maybe it's different, and that would simply be an 'outlet' of the sensitivity...

Just tentative thoughts, set me straight if this is nonsense.

Skywomb

Well...that's sorta interesting and makes sense to some degree perhaps. I guess so far I've worked out a "switch", you know I can care for people if I want and not give a **** at other times and not in like some extreme/bad way (well)... (Which brings in Uranus to the picture.. Or maybe my Venus as well actually, Libra can be really on and off in my experience, anyway squaring the Moon and Uranus etc (with a wide orb to the moon)...). Which was a big problem before...thinking/feeling way too much about people at all times. (Haha oh, I should say I'm more care-free in general...also)

I've surely noticed the similarities of the opposite signs in other people.
Chiron I'm not at all familiar with.... Nor how a 1st house capricorn moon person would behave either though.

I almost know a guy with Chiron on his NN and MC, and Uranus on his SN and DC.... He has a highly Chironic/Uranian profession, in a bad way I suppose. Which is highly (ch)ironic... Gemini MC... Won't delve into that due various reasons, go figure.

Last edited: