Why hasn't he texted me back?

PurpleReign

I've been talking to a guy from work for a few days and I haven't seen him at work the last few days, nor has he texted me back in a few days. I was wondering why he isn't contacting me again even though he explicitly expressed interest. I'm Moon in mars in the 11th and he's Saturn in the 7th, conjunct Venus. I wonder if he doesn't think I come off as too distant or something and he found someone else (conjunction with Venus)?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-08 at 3.26.19 PM (1).jpg
    Screenshot 2019-12-08 at 3.26.19 PM (1).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 40

ElenaJ

Moon is actually void of course here.
You as querent are the moon, separating from the square with pluto, who rules your workplace. There is an inconjunct with mercury, on the cusp of the 6th, again the workplace. It looks like he doesn't feel good about a romantic relationship in the work situation.
Your 3rd of communications, sun (in the 6th, reinforcing the idea of the workplace), squares Neptune on the midheaven, risking problems with your reputation, probably office gossip.
Venus on 7th does look like he is, or will be shortly, seeing someone else.

PurpleReign

You as querent are the moon, separating from the square with pluto, who rules your workplace. There is an inconjunct with mercury, on the cusp of the 6th, again the workplace. It looks like he doesn't feel good about a romantic relationship in the work situation.
Your 3rd of communications, sun (in the 6th, reinforcing the idea of the workplace), squares Neptune on the midheaven, risking problems with your reputation, probably office gossip.

Thanks, Elena!

We work in the same building but we don't work in the same department. We only see each other during lunch. We don’t really know the same people, either. Office gossip would be unlikely. Plus, many of the people who work there are dating or married to each other, so it wouldn’t be unusual or scandalous. Plus, he asked me out and so it’s weird that he’d suddenly stop being interested. I’ll keep you updated, and thanks again!

Last edited:

PurpleReign

So I saw him yesterday evening and we hugged. We only talked very briefly. But since yesterday, he still hasn’t texted me. Nor have I texted him. I made another horary chart asking if he’s still interested in me but I will post it later. Just wanted to give a quick update!

ElenaJ

So I saw him yesterday evening and we hugged. We only talked very briefly. But since yesterday, he still hasn’t texted me. Nor have I texted him. I made another horary chart asking if he’s still interested in me but I will post it later. Just wanted to give a quick update!

Thanks for the update. I've replied on the new post, and reference a communication problem. Now that I see the two situations are linked, that can be narrowed down to gossip. Don't underestimate the power of office gossip! Especially if you are in a superior work position to him, he is in a vulnerable situation.