Aquarius Male vs. Communication

Leo138

Hello

Here comes (part of) my fun experience with the male Aquarius (that I wish I had read about months ago, and not just last week. Would've made my life a lot less confusing)

At the beginning of the year I met a guy online and we hit it off immediately and would text for hours. After about 3 weeks, he kinda freaked out and told me how he felt like things were going deeper than friendship and he wasn't ready for that. He was also working on his Masters thesis at the moment and had a pretty bad previous break up. Now, of course, I know its also a typical Aquarius thing to do.
We still continued to text a lot.
Eventually I kinda told him to focus on his Thesis and we would talk after he's done and we didn't text for a while. I sent him an email and he replied and after his thesis was done (and he had liked some of my IG photos) I reached out to him via IG message and we have been exchanging messages on there for the past month. He just finished school and moved this week and he said that he would instal WhatsApp again after everything settles. So im hopeful that he wants to pick up regular conversation with me again.

Anyways. The other day I messaged him and told him how I have been super busy because I got the opportunity to take over a store front and open my own store (which is something I've wanted for a long time and have talked to him about in the past). I said that I went to a bunch of banks etc etc.
He saw the message the same day but didn't reply at all.
A week later - still nothing - I sent him a message and asked him how the move was going, since I knew he was moving towns that week. He replied to that message within 2 days and told me about the move but didn't mention anything about my endeavors.
I don't need praise or whatever, but I kinda am a bit upset that he didn't even say anything about it (like: Thats awesome) when he knows that ive been working on this for such a long time.

Any input? Did he just not know what to say??

Osamenor

Staff member
That question is impossible to answer just based on sun sign. What someone's sun sign is actually has little or nothing to do with how they handle relationships. A full birth chart provides more clues, but even that wouldn't tell us what's going on in this particular situation.

If you really want an answer, you're best off using horary. But if you go to our horary forum, please read the horary guidelines before you post, and make sure you're following them.