Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

blacksun?

Different planets represent different levels of consciousness in the tree;

Page11_r1_c1.gif

And these are ascending states of consciousness.

What is very crucial to all of us is the difference between the Jupiter and the Saturn consciousness.

Last edited:

blacksun?

So Mars stands to Uranus like Jupiter stands to Saturn;

just like Jupiter stands to Mercury as Mars stands to Venus.

The distances are not the same, but the relationship is of a comparable symmetry.

Uranus and Mars are planets of force.
Uranus is of a more lasting order of force than Mars.
Mars is of a more immediate and pragmatic, physical order of force.
Jupiter and Saturn are planets of truth.
Saturn is of a more lasting order of truth, namely causality itself and such,
Jupiter is of an immediate, direct, practical order of truth;
what happens now, what is wrong and what is right given that Saturnian truths are granted; what, given that much is unjust and dangerous, is just? What is wisdom in the here and now? How to get ahead? Individually and as a direct result also as a society. Jupiter shows that one mans morals are the next mans bread.

blacksun?

Jupiter is what takes most calculating power. Both he and Saturn are immense computers, brains. They process the most comprehensive necessities of the solar logos. I can now see it - The Rings of Saturn are a stabilizer disk for the pressures of thought that go on in the planets main mass.

The technical likelihood of processes of consciousness going on in the electric gas planets is almost 100% if we look at the much harder circumstances on Earth, in terms of the possibilities for live circuitries. Of course what can't happen on Jupiter is truly individuated consciousness, since you need non gaseous forms for that.

david starling

Saturn is the only planet that has its own, self-generated, detectable energy emissions, in addition to reflecting those of the Sun. That's according to materialistic science.
Do you think Tolkien was deliberately inspired by the Saturnian archetype in regard to Sauron, Lord of the Rings?

blacksun?

By the head of ZEUS
this is a GREAT transition.

Today commenceth the FOURTH Jupiter Year of the Fixed Cross Calendar.

Just s few hours and the Sun conjuncts old Jupiter to the second in the holy sign of SAGITTARIUS.

What can we expect?
Awesomeness. Badassery. Harshness. Uncompromising people taking the lead. Liars exposed. Traitors carried out on a railroad beam.

We will take FRANCE back from the fascists, first.

aaffd4a78d_68189_lune-arc-triomphe.jpg

blacksun?

Saturn is the only planet that has its own, self-generated, detectable energy emissions, in addition to reflecting those of the Sun. That's according to materialistic science.

Jupiter too!
It has a MASSIVE magnetic field.

jupiter-magnetosphere.jpg

Do you think Tolkien was deliberately inspired by the Saturnian archetype in regard to Sauron, Lord of the Rings?

I think rather that he thought of Sauros, the Greek word for reptile. Sauron represents the reptile brain, the cold, merciless world of eat or be eaten.

blacksun?

As a power, Sauron is Plutonian -
Saturn is the planet of karma, discipline, respectability; of morals. Aragorn would have a strong Saturn, as would Frodo.
The steward of Gondor would an afflicted Saturn-Sun. A square probably.

The idea that Saturn is a malefic is an immediate detriment to anyone who believes it. We've overcome by now the idea that Mars is malefic, but were still too frigid to take Saturn for what he is, the giver of life.

Galadriel is perhaps the most Saturnian.

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

As a power, Sauron is Plutonian -
Saturn is the planet of karma, discipline, respectability; of morals. Aragorn would have a strong Saturn, as would Frodo.
The steward of Gondor would an afflicted Saturn-Sun. A square probably.

The idea that Saturn is a malefic is an immediate detriment to anyone who believes it. We've overcome by now the idea that Mars is malefic, but were still too frigid to take Saturn for what he is, the giver of life.

Galadriel is perhaps the most Saturnian.

"Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Vljp19M.png

("The Rhythm of Nature" - Riek Milikowski, 1918-2018)

Last edited:

david starling

Jupiter too!
It has a MASSIVE magnetic field.

jupiter-magnetosphere.jpg

I think rather that he thought of Sauros, the Greek word for reptile. Sauron represents the reptile brain, the cold, merciless world of eat or be eaten.

From what I read, Jupiter's energy emissions are unable to leave its magnetic field, and get reabsorbed. Might be wrong, though.

"Sauron" does have a reptilian sound to it. But, there's two other (possibly coincidental) factors: Saturn in astrology as the Greater Malefic, and the Planet's well-known rings.

blacksun?

From what I read, Jupiter's energy emissions are unable to leave its magnetic field, and get reabsorbed. Might be wrong, though.

"Sauron" does have a reptilian sound to it. But, there's two other (possibly coincidental) factors: Saturn in astrology as the Greater Malefic, and the Planet's well-known rings.

Fair enough.

Of course Saturn was known as the Lord of death and Tolkien began imagining Middle Earth when he saw his buddies die one by one in the trenches of the first World War. It is a testament to his lost friends, the romantic enlightenment that came to a brutal end.

As Jupiter now fully takes control of Sagittarius, I notice the brutal honesty and uncompromising valuing of this sign.

Happy New Year David.
May your bright mind soar.

david starling

In what I'm now referring to as the 12/12 pattern, Jupiter (Regulating-ruler of Sagittarius) is in-Service to Ouranos:uranus: and Aquarius, and Motivational to the Ages and Taurus. Sagittarius, along with the Asc, is in-Service to Taurus and its Native-rulership by the Ages.
So, Jupiter in Sagittarius is beneficial to all Aquarian and Taurian placements, and will increase awareness of the Ages themselves, which have nearly dropped off the radar of the younger generation of Astrologers.
By itself, Jupiter in Sagittarius will provide Sense of Direction and an "energy-boost" in helping us each to find our own way. It's also very beneficial to Virgo, the Sign that Jupiter Native-rules.

blacksun?

As usual that all rings true, though its not a ringing sensation but more of a magmaic culture, and Im again annoyed I don't know the whole system. Maybe you would be so kind as to list it again, I need to get it over with and learn it.

Ive already looking back with melancholy to this once a lifetime Jupiter feast - I didn't quite realize how once in a lifetime it was at the moment.

I did realize some of the feeling might come from just leaving Scorpio so unsung, not concluding Jupiters travel through it. But it was all too Early.

I just wrote a poem that I think will do justice to the sign in a way that is perhaps not very optimistic, but certainly not irrelevant. Irrelevancy and Scorpio isn't a good match.

So here it goes

Hear ye
I am the antiprophet
I tell you what you do not need to know
I tell you where the road goes
I show you the desert
for I am the Scorpion!
I am waiting for you
so that in my rage I might have something to kill
lest I kill myself...

david starling

As usual that all rings true, though its not a ringing sensation but more of a magmaic culture, and Im again annoyed I don't know the whole system. Maybe you would be so kind as to list it again, I need to get it over with and learn it.

Ive already looking back with melancholy to this once a lifetime Jupiter feast - I didn't quite realize how once in a lifetime it was at the moment.

I did realize some of the feeling might come from just leaving Scorpio so unsung, not concluding Jupiters travel through it. But it was all too Early.

I just wrote a poem that I think will do justice to the sign in a way that is perhaps not very optimistic, but certainly not irrelevant. Irrelevancy and Scorpio isn't a good match.

So here it goes

Hear ye
I am the antiprophet
I tell you what you do not need to know
I tell you where the road goes
I show you the desert
for I am the Scorpion!
I am waiting for you
so that in my rage I might have something to kill
lest I kill myself...

Heavy!
Uh, why is this a "once in a lifetime" sojourn for Jupiter? 12 years isn't forever.

david starling

I'm still working on the 12/12, exploring its use in chart-reading. Good results so far, but I can go deeper. I've changed "Exalted-ruler" to "Honored-ruler" to avoid confusing it with other systems. I'm not 100% sold on this, but it's pretty close to the in-Service concept.
Here's one:
Aquarius--

Native-ruler, Ouranos:uranus:.
Regulating-ruler (and/or, "Regulator"), Pluto.
Motivating-ruler (and/or, "Motivator"), Mercury.

Benefactor, (in-Service to the Sign), Jupiter.
Honored-ruler, (Sign in-Service to this ruler), the Moon

So, the Moon will be honored during the Aquarian Age.

blacksun?

It will be incredible, from the looks of it.

Pluto regulating the sign its in, honouring the moon, that should be good.

The once a lifetime feast I mean is in combination with Saturn being in his own Sign.

On the past Solstice we had, miraculously, Saturn and the Sun conjunct, initiating and sanctifying the Saturn calendar with the utmost dignity.

blacksun?

Today Chiron went direct on 27 degrees Pisces, the exaltation point of Venus in Ptolemy.

Today is December 9th and Chiron is direct after months of slowly edging back into Pisces after a first entry into Aries earlier this year.

Next year, Chiron will station direct at 1 Degree Aries on December 12th.
The next year, the SD will occur one year and a little over 3 days later once over, at December 15 of 2020 , December 19 on 2021, and on the solstice of 2022 and so on.

In other words, in the next ten years our Holiday season will be blessed with truth and the will to heroism.

Because clearly here we are dealing with a year that is almost synchronous with the Solar year, this category one explicitly of study. Its gradual increment on the natural year at this point is an opportunity to thrust our Holiday season into the levels of mystery from which they emerged.

Knowing Chiron a bit, I know this is a good moment for prayers for mercy across the world.

Let ZEUS sanction this new
CHIRON DIRECT CALENDAR

Season of Birth

Dec 9 2018, Pisces
Dec 12 2019, Aries
Dec 15 2020, Aries
Dec 19 2021, Aries
Dec 23 2022, Aries

I will be studying this calendar more closely for its transit through the signs, as well as the retrograde points themselves - but Chiron direct is a period of celebration of bringing into the world what is ours to give, even if, this, that, or because of it -

K15.1Kheiron.jpg

Chiron is a rather innocent figure, or helpless in his appreciation of the world. So much does he appreciate that he can't take care of himself. He lives in a hole, wounded forever, until he gives his life to save Prometheus from rock, at which point he is exalted to Sagittarius.

Chiron was in Sagittarius during new years of 2000 - in fact it was then exactly to both Pluto one degree off the Dark Moon.

The psyche of our time is relentlessly deep. We aren't even scratching to surface.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Before I saw he had gone direct, a meditation opened up a long pined for understanding of Chiron in sign rulership. The mutable signs are his domain, Im now certain of that. Their child like innocence is required for his pain to fully ease.

david starling

The site I'm using shows Chiron going Direct on Dec. 8, PST.
I've been thinking about Chiron recently. It appears to have been given so much importance that it's equivalent to a Sign-ruler. Chiron was a son of Saturn, who was adopted by Apollo after the War of the Titans overthrew and imprisoned his father.
I was originally taught that the Centaur representing the Sign Sagittarius is intended as Chiron, which would make him a "self-ruler" when the asteroid/comet is in his own Sign, and a co-ruler with Apollo's Ascendant.

blacksun?

It occurs to me, the realization has been growing since Venus went retrograde winter last year, that the full nature of the planet is exploded in these turning points. I mean the full karmic and qualitative load of the persons planetary work is exploded at the direct station and concentrated and thus often closed off from the world, or funnelled into a path, but often just flipped inward, in the retrograde station.

I now know Chiron to mean the release of knowledge into the world, and I understand that of all planets Chiron is the most selfless, the most absorbed in what gets him out of himself, as he is forever hurt.

So what joys he finds are joys in others, but not just any other person - the recipient of his love, which is his mentoring, must be a whole world for Chiron to get lost in.

Chiron, the teacher of heroes, often the sad-making clown, the wounded healer, the one who has no choice but to unlock the doors to mercy for others, as he has been forced to unlock so many for himself.

blacksun?

The site I'm using shows Chiron going Direct on Dec. 8, PST.
I've been thinking about Chiron recently. It appears to have been given so much importance that it's equivalent to a Sign-ruler. Chiron was a son of Saturn, who was adopted by Apollo after the War of the Titans overthrew and imprisoned his father.
I was originally taught that the Centaur representing the Sign Sagittarius is intended as Chiron, which would make him a "self-ruler" when the asteroid/comet is in his own Sign, and a co-ruler with Apollo's Ascendant.

Its also interesting that a comet is a projectile that was launched into space and ended caught in an orbit - it once "hit" our solar system precisely in the bulls eye, the trazillionth percent of a chance of some massive object like that getting stuck in stable orbit around our Sun gives a cool tie to Sagittarius.

The myth does indeed say that Zeus made Chiron into a full blown God by making him Sagittarius after he had offered himself for Prometheus sins, of spreading the fire - mutable fire -

And the suffering of Chiron for wisdom is archetypically Scorpionic, so his release into Sagittarius makes the most perfect sense.