Do you know of any problematic Scorpio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wan

Not just Sun sign Scorpios, but any significant placement involving Scorpio, such as Scorpio rising, Mars, Moon, or prominent Pluto.

Scorpios are known for their devastating and endless attacks. I wish to find out what they did to you, how they did it, how you dealt with them and how you countered their ill behaviors. Anything is welcome. And just so that you know, I do not identify with being a Scorpio at all, despite having my Moon there. Scorpio is one of my least favorite signs, to be honest.

Lets share our experiences.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Your scorpio moon shows up clearly in how you've written your question!
Scorpio sun and Venus here, looking forward to hearing comments on this topic!!!

wan

Oops! I just said I didnt like Scorpios in front of a Scorpio! Talk about faux pas!

katydid

I do know a problematic Scorpio-----ME! :innocent:

I don't attack people, unless I am being attacked first.

Or one of my kids or grandkids is being attacked---then I am a proper dragon. :devil:

I am pretty Scorpionic. Sun and Mercury in Scorpio. Moon conjunct Mars in the 8th house. Fixed T-Square to Pluto conjunct South Node.

But I am not aggressive, nor malicious. Just strategic and protective.:ninja:

Last edited:

chiamaria

I do know a problematic Scorpio-----ME! :innocent:

I don't attack people, unless I am being attacked first.

Or one of my kids or grandkids is being attacked---then I am a proper dragon. :devil:

I am pretty Scorpionic. Sun and Mercury in Scorpio. Moon conjunct Mars in the 8th house. Fixed T-Square to Pluto conjunct South Node.

But I am not aggressive, nor malicious. Just strategic and protective.:ninja:

I wouldn't say that's a problem if the instigator in question is asking for it. It's only a problem if you abuse your revenge tactics, but judging from what you're saying you don't seem to...

I am a Scorpio rising/moon/pluto/jupiter. I have not had many negative experiences with Scorpios, maybe some of them trigger your planets in a certain way? Like when I meet a Scorpio, it is likely that their Sun would oppose my Sun in Taurus, but I like Scorpio energy because I feel like there is an understanding. It just depends, though.

The Scorpios I know can be very knowing. I have had a boyfriend with Scorpio Sun and all he did was deceive me and take from me, it was almost like he could read my thoughts and I hated it, but it went both ways. He triggered me a lot, but because I thought I couldn't trust him. I wouldn't say it's a "Scorpio thing", it probably depends on what's going on in their world and yours and how y'all collide.

Revenge seeking may not even be intentional for them. Scorpios seem to have had intense life experiences that force them to either learn or to take the low road and lash out because they aren't using their knowledge for transformation, but rather to get back at others. Maybe.

Last edited:

Lykanized

I feel like this topic unnecessary, but I've definitely had issues with problematic scorpios. Literal psychopaths and ones who project all their insecurities onto others and make their lives a living hell. And I'm talking physical, mental, and emotional abuse. The lesser evil is just minor projection and not owning up to when they're wrong

The worst of them cannot be reasoned with and all you can do is get the hell away because they're unwilling to help themselves or listen to anyone but their own selves

I've noted projection and self deception as the Scorpio shadow traits which can lead to causing others great harm and to self delusion

However, every sign has its shadow and at best, the scorpio works through these shadow traits to great maturity and self awareness. Two of my favorite people including a woman I'm in love with are scorpios

Last edited:

katydid

I feel like this topic unnecessary, but I've definitely had issues with problematic scorpios. Literal psychopaths and ones who project all their insecurities onto others and make their lives a living hell. And I'm talking physical, mental, and emotional abuse. The lesser evil is just minor projection and not owning up to when they're wrong

The worst of them cannot be reasoned with and all you can do is get the hell away because they're unwilling to help themselves or listen to anyone but their own selves

I've noted projection and self deception as the Scorpio shadow traits which can lead to causing others great harm and to self delusion

However, every sign has its shadow and at best, the scorpio works through these shadow traits to great maturity and self awareness. Two of my favorite people including a woman I'm in love with are scorpios

This^^^ description of the shadow Scorpio and the elevated scorpio reminds me of a poem my grandma, who was also born in late October, as I was, used to recite to me a I was growing up:

There was a lil girl, 'who had a lil curl,'
right in the middle of her forehead--

when she was good, she was very very good,
but when she was bad she was horrid...
.:bandit:

jac

Not just Sun sign Scorpios, but any significant placement involving Scorpio, such as Scorpio rising, Mars, Moon, or prominent Pluto.

Scorpios are known for their devastating and endless attacks. I wish to find out what they did to you, how they did it, how you dealt with them and how you countered their ill behaviors. Anything is welcome. And just so that you know, I do not identify with being a Scorpio at all, despite having my Moon there. Scorpio is one of my least favorite signs, to be honest.

Lets share our experiences.

By WHO? I've been studying astrology for decades, and have great regard for this sign in general.
Please cite your source.
btw: Problems are associated with every sign, no one has cornered the market.
Incidentally, if a typical Scorpio does a number on someone, their earmark is leaving no traceable evidence. The recipient never knows where the incident came from.

Last edited:

wan

[deleted attacking response - Moderator]
Incidentally, if a typical Scorpio does a number on someone, their earmark is leaving no traceable evidence. The recipient never knows where the incident came from.

I am glad you brought this up. And in this case, I will simply ask the board what they would do to counter this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Due to repeated attacking posts, this thread is closed. Since it's become just an excuse for attacks, it may NOT stay open.

Locking it down,
Osamenor

Status
Not open for further replies.