Am I Pregnant?

aishwarya

Hi all,

Does it look like a pregnancy is a possibility? Your help would be greatly appreciated:smile:

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_this_month_hr.30146.49487.jpg
    astro_2gw_this_month_hr.30146.49487.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 60

kalinka

No. Moon is Voc. No aspects to L5 Sun. Mars aspects Saturn (strong and in angular house) but with no receptions. Only Saturn receives Mars but that's not enough for a positive testimony. You are not pregnant.

kalinka

When I checked it with Rashi and Kp Chart, you are pregnant. L1 Jupiter, L5 Moon in 1st House. Jupiter strong in 10th with Saturn L11. Moon and Jupiter aspecting each other.
Cuspal Sub Lord of 11th Venus in 10.
So probably in the tropical chart Sun and Moon in separative square, Sun in his own triplicity, mars and moon in fetile signs, gives the Yes.
If you aren't pregnant now, you will be soon.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

When I checked it with Rashi and Kp Chart, you are pregnant. L1 Jupiter, L5 Moon in 1st House. Jupiter strong in 10th with Saturn L11. Moon and Jupiter aspecting each other.
So probably in the tropical chart Sun and Moon in separative square, Sun in his own triplicity, mars and moon in fetile signs, gives the Yes.

In fact cusp of the 5th is just entering its sign, so considerations of pregnancy are just beginning. Leo is not a fertile sign, so you might have difficulty. The sun square Neptune could result in a problem with either medication, drugs, or alcohol, and bring on disappointments.
Also, note Uranus squaring the cusp of the 5th, ruling your 11th of wishes. Not now, you aren't, and you will have some difficulties getting pregnant.

aishwarya

I see. That gives me a lot to think about. Thank you very much for taking the time 😊

aishwarya

In fact cusp of the 5th is just entering its sign, so considerations of pregnancy are just beginning. Leo is not a fertile sign, so you might have difficulty. The sun square Neptune could result in a problem with either medication, drugs, or alcohol, and bring on disappointments.
Also, note Uranus squaring the cusp of the 5th, ruling your 11th of wishes. Not now, you aren't, and you will have some difficulties getting pregnant.

Thank you. I'm not on any drugs or medication. Not much of a drinker eithe. My partner works out at sea. Could this be the Neptune aspect?