Why are we becoming distant?

ScorpAsc5

Hello,

Please if this is an invalid question, disregard.

I was last advised to have patience when I asked about a communication break question in horary. It became better, we did resume talk.

I was on vacation and we still had chats everyday - the change being that he would text me once a day and one word or one sentence. We used to have uninterrupted continuous chats before for hours but it's not the case anymore.

I am going to have a talk about it with him soon but gut feeling says result won't be good hence I keep procrastinating.

I wanted to ask if this chart could decipher why are we becoming distant with every day... It's not that he told me to go away or told me its an end or he mentioned any problem ... he restricted himself to talk to me.

I do see there is no aspect between Jupiter and Mercury. No aspect = no action. I am being in Capricorn in my own house, probably thinking about myself. He is in my 11th in Scorpio, looks like he is putting me in his friends list now.

Moon in Pisces in 3rd aspect with Mercury. Sun in my sign in 12th, there is still might be affinity from his side yet so hidden from me.

I am in his 7th house, he is in his 5th house, but what would that mean...

I have stopped initiating conversation to him unnecessarily as I do not want to annoy him if he does not feel like to talk to me. Otherwise I still have feelings for him and I hope things will be fine between us with time.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

He is mercury, on the cusp of his 6th house, work. He is semi-square Venus in Capricorn, sign of work and career. He seems stressed out by his job.
Moon on Neptune of fantasy and dreams, intercepted in the 3rd of communication, thinking about communicating but not taking concrete action. Moon will arrive at a trine to mercury, just needs a little time.
Jupiter, you, approaching a trine to Uranus, ruler of the 3rd, and sitting on the cusp of the 5th of love. Uranus is replaced by Venus, back to work stress!
Venus on south node, taking care of these things that were left over from the past. He is backed up.
He as mercury is in his own terms and in the face of Venus, again worried about his work.
Moon and Neptune are in the face of Jupiter, you.
If you just sit tight for a bit he should relax more and be able to pay more attention to you.
Not easy for you, being square Chiron in Aries, telling you to not be too egoistical. Learn the lesson and relax.

ScorpAsc5

He is mercury, on the cusp of his 6th house, work. He is semi-square Venus in Capricorn, sign of work and career. He seems stressed out by his job.
Moon on Neptune of fantasy and dreams, intercepted in the 3rd of communication, thinking about communicating but not taking concrete action. Moon will arrive at a trine to mercury, just needs a little time.
Jupiter, you, approaching a trine to Uranus, ruler of the 3rd, and sitting on the cusp of the 5th of love. Uranus is replaced by Venus, back to work stress!
Venus on south node, taking care of these things that were left over from the past. He is backed up.
He as mercury is in his own terms and in the face of Venus, again worried about his work.
Moon and Neptune are in the face of Jupiter, you.
If you just sit tight for a bit he should relax more and be able to pay more attention to you.
Not easy for you, being square Chiron in Aries, telling you to not be too egoistical. Learn the lesson and relax.

Thank you Elena for writing to me. You have a gift to see so many aspects in the chart, it baffles me how I am still so bad in reading horaries. I am sorry I read almost everything wrong. :( But I am glad I have your assistance and advise.

He moved to California 2 years ago to work for Google, his dream job. He is always busy but still through last 3 years we were able to survive, he was able to find time for me. Through this chart, I think he is stressed pretty serious this time, I wish he could tell me what is going on and I could offer help and support.

Mid October he mentioned he is financially stressed and unable to survive there and in next 10 days we had the talking break as what I asked in horary before. It's been a month since that change.

I need patience and trust, I am foolishly posting horaries, I am very sorry.

As 6th house is health also, I hope he is good. Moon trine Mercury should be helpful. I know I am wrong but I thought Aquarius is ruled by Saturn, not Uranus in horary.

May I know what would Jupiter trine Uranus on cusp of 5th house would signify?

Also what would this mean?
Uranus is replaced by Venus, back to work stress!

I am curious to know how you read about "face of Venus" ... "face of Jupiter" .....

I see he is also trining with Chiron in Aries. I am glad I have not talked about it to him as I was thinking before, it will add more stress to his life, I do not ever want to nag and increase his problem. Just want to support and love him as much as I can :) <3

Thanks much Elena. I really appreciate your reading.

ElenaJ

"As 6th house is health also, I hope he is good"
Stress obviously also effects our health.

"I thought Aquarius is ruled by Saturn, not Uranus in horary. "

There is a lot of discussion about this, I do use the outer planets in horary, not everyone does.

"Jupiter trine Uranus on cusp of 5th house would signify"
Unexpected insight, understanding how to give others their space.

"face of Venus" ... "face of Jupiter"
These are based on a table of dignities. I've attached it below.

"I see he is also trining with Chiron in Aries."
This orb is really too wide to be effective with an asteroid.

"Just want to support and love him as much as I can"
Always a good solution! He needs to work it out and resolve it himself.

Attachments

• TermsTable.jpg
    TermsTable.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 15

ScorpAsc5

"As 6th house is health also, I hope he is good"
Stress obviously also effects our health.

"I thought Aquarius is ruled by Saturn, not Uranus in horary. "

There is a lot of discussion about this, I do use the outer planets in horary, not everyone does.

"Jupiter trine Uranus on cusp of 5th house would signify"
Unexpected insight, understanding how to give others their space.

"face of Venus" ... "face of Jupiter"
These are based on a table of dignities. I've attached it below.

"I see he is also trining with Chiron in Aries."
This orb is really too wide to be effective with an asteroid.

"Just want to support and love him as much as I can"
Always a good solution! He needs to work it out and resolve it himself.

Thanks Elena. The attached table is very helpful. I will have my patience :)

Hoping for the best,

SA5