T square dance. Help!

Hi community! I’m new in here and I was hoping to get some insights in t square solutions. I was reading about imagine the missing leg on the chart and focus on balancing from that point the t square basically drawing a grand cross. I have three t squares in my chart almost all my planets are in there even Chiron and the three t squares are on the same three houses 2 nd 8th and 11th. How do you work the t square aspect?
Saturn, Neptune and Uranus are in Capricorn in the second house. Chiron, Jupiter and the moon are on cancer on the 8th and mercury,on libra sun bin virgo and mars on libra are on the 11th. Thank you for your time !!! Hope your having a nice day !!

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_javiera.72004.10350.png&res=100

Last edited:
attachment.php

ElenaJ

Yes, you are missing the Aries energy of the individual, the ego, putting yourself first.
Such a very compacted chart, when something touches a point it sets everything off.

Yes, you are missing the Aries energy of the individual, the ego, putting yourself first.
Such a very compacted chart, when something touches a point it sets everything off.

yes, ElenaJ. My chart balance is very delicate :crying: :crying: and every time I look into my houses or north node it gets a lot more complicated because it seems that those aspects asks for service and sacrifice. Service and sacrifice of my ego are the notes that my life have been playing since the very beginning. Thank you for your reply ! :joyful:

ElenaJ

yes, ElenaJ. My chart balance is very delicate :crying: :crying: and every time I look into my houses or north node it gets a lot more complicated because it seems that those aspects asks for service and sacrifice. Service and sacrifice of my ego are the notes that my life have been playing since the very beginning. Thank you for your reply ! :joyful:

You could still do service for others, while maintaining your ego and individualism. The NN in Aquarius is also "universal" oriented.
You have to concentrate on it until it becomes a natural pattern for you.
The strong concentration of energies in your chart is actually an asset.

Frisiangal

Jsociaspostius;1013140. [COLOR="DarkRed" said:
My chart balance is very delicate[/COLOR]:crying: :crying: and every time I look into my houses or north node it gets a lot more complicated

'Delicate' is not a word I would apply to the chart configurations rather than passionately vulnerable (Moon-Venus-Pluto).
Feelings and emotions have the overtone, can take over and overwhelm (water influence), whereby a lack of self discipline and/or a necessity to see reality as it is, is dominant. This can cause disappointment when pie-in-the-sky bubbles burst when hitting the ground (Capricorn influence). Mentality may show signs of temper rather than ability to see both sides of a question when in discussion or disagreement with others (Libra influence).

It may not be a case of working on the empty leg, rather than allowing a Sun in Virgo to do what it does best …..being guided in life by its discriminative eye that enables it to separate the chaff from the corn and see what is and isn't good or worthwhile for it. This allows its down-to-Earth realistic proof shown through the T-squares to take positive effect.

A Moon in Cancer is CO-dependent upon the actions and feelings of others towards it. The Sun represents personal individualisation.
Is it merely coincidence that Sun is in the house of detachment from the effect of others upon it, to lead a life of becoming INdependent of them? A person doesn't have to grovel to gain attention from others; just be aware of their and one's own intent.
Could this offer more significance to the meaning of the nodal axis; across Leo-Aquarius; Aquarius being the natural 11th house sign? :wink:

:smile:

Frisiangal, wow ! I’m feeling really optimistic about your approach. I have been working so hard in my life to improve my social skills since the very beginning I think... this year it would be almost 5 years of depression and isolation. I simply got tired and needed to disappear and now I don’t know how to join in the world again I don’t want more failure. Astrology has given me not only answers but company , for me is much appreciated your response. Thank you very very much. This means the world to me right now. 🤗

Frisiangal

Frisiangal, wow ! I’m feeling really optimistic about your approach. I have been working so hard in my life to improve my social skills since the very beginning I think... this year it would be almost 5 years of depression and isolation. I simply got tired and needed to disappear and now I don’t know how to join in the world again I don’t want more failure. Astrology has given me not only answers but company , for me is much appreciated your response. Thank you very very much. This means the world to me right now. ��

Pleased for you to read that your read positivity in the words, and may be able to do something with them.:smile:

If you venture further into astrology you will learn the advanced techniques of applying the value and effect of transits (planets in the sky NOW) and, especially, secondary progressions (planetary positions each day after birth = 1 year following it).

Using mental (and not computerised) calculation, natal Sun has moved forward approx. 30 degrees since birth; i.e. 1989 to 2019. If you count, you will see that approx. 5 years ago it crossed the 12th house cusp into the 12th house, a house always associated with isolation and introspection. Being under the influence of Libra for so long, you may have 'lived in your head' regarding the ability (how) to relate to, and the effect of others upon you.

At its. approx. rate of daily motion, the Sun will soon progress into, or may have already reached the following sign, Scorpio. You may find that you will go deep into yourself to seek and find answers to how and, especially WHY, life has developed as it has. At the same time, the planets will have also moved from their natal positions and may be or have influenced specific parts of the chart in the years following birth. Secondary progressed Moon spends approx. 30 months in a sign and will have completed a cycle of the chart in 28years, returning to its 2½ yr. sojourn through Cancer and its natal position again. As it reaches and is influenced by Leo, ruled by natal Sun, in the 9th house, you could find that the square aspect progressed Sun and Moon make with each other can begin to have a positive effect within you.
It need not necessarily be a case of heightened enthusiastic Moon feelings being weighed down by a despondent Sun in Scorpio, but allowing Sun to see and feel the (sun)light from any abyss it may have felt to have fallen into over the last 5 years.

Planetary cycles are cycles working within yourself; they do not cause things to happen. Only you can make the necessary changes within yourself.
As the saying goes, 'That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.':wink::smile:

Last edited:
Pleased for you to read that your read positivity in the words, and may be able to do something with them.:smile:

If you venture further into astrology you will learn the advanced techniques of applying the value and effect of transits (planets in the sky NOW) and, especially, secondary progressions (planetary positions each day after birth = 1 year following it).

Using mental (and not computerised) calculation, natal Sun has moved forward approx. 30 degrees since birth; i.e. 1989 to 2019. If you count, you will see that approx. 5 years ago it crossed the 12th house cusp into the 12th house, a house always associated with isolation and introspection. Being under the influence of Libra for so long, you may have 'lived in your head' regarding the ability (how) to relate to, and the effect of others upon you.

At its. approx. rate of daily motion, the Sun will soon progress into, or may have already reached the following sign, Scorpio. You may find that you will go deep into yourself to seek and find answers to how and, especially WHY, life has developed as it has. At the same time, the planets will have also moved from their natal positions and may be or have influenced specific parts of the chart in the years following birth. Secondary progressed Moon spends approx. 30 months in a sign and will have completed a cycle of the chart in 28years, returning to its 2½ yr. sojourn through Cancer and its natal position again. As it reaches and is influenced by Leo, ruled by natal Sun, in the 9th house, you could find that the square aspect progressed Sun and Moon make with each other can begin to have a positive effect within you.
It need not necessarily be a case of heightened enthusiastic Moon feelings being weighed down by a despondent Sun in Scorpio, but allowing Sun to see and feel the (sun)light from any abyss it may have felt to have fallen into over the last 5 years.

Planetary cycles are cycles working within yourself; they do not cause things to happen. Only you can make the necessary changes within yourself.
As the saying goes, 'That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.':wink::smile:

thank you. This makes my day

Anamikaa

'Delicate' is not a word I would apply to the chart configurations rather than passionately vulnerable (Moon-Venus-Pluto).
Feelings and emotions have the overtone, can take over and overwhelm (water influence), whereby a lack of self discipline and/or a necessity to see reality as it is, is dominant. This can cause disappointment when pie-in-the-sky bubbles burst when hitting the ground (Capricorn influence). Mentality may show signs of temper rather than ability to see both sides of a question when in discussion or disagreement with others (Libra influence).

It may not be a case of working on the empty leg, rather than allowing a Sun in Virgo to do what it does best …..being guided in life by its discriminative eye that enables it to separate the chaff from the corn and see what is and isn't good or worthwhile for it. This allows its down-to-Earth realistic proof shown through the T-squares to take positive effect.

A Moon in Cancer is CO-dependent upon the actions and feelings of others towards it. The Sun represents personal individualisation.
Is it merely coincidence that Sun is in the house of detachment from the effect of others upon it, to lead a life of becoming INdependent of them? A person doesn't have to grovel to gain attention from others; just be aware of their and one's own intent.
Could this offer more significance to the meaning of the nodal axis; across Leo-Aquarius; Aquarius being the natural 11th house sign? :wink:

:smile:

I too have two T- squares with Sun in apex. Except this name, I don't know anything else about it. Maybe anything else I know is that it brings bad luck or something like that.

https://astro-charts.com/chart/3a34bd9ca/

https://imageshack.com/i/pn5WjhFCj

https://imageshack.com/i/poxE2GRej

I too have two T- squares with Sun in apex. Except this name, I don't know anything else about it. Maybe anything else I know is that it brings bad luck or something like that.

https://astro-charts.com/chart/3a34bd9ca/

https://imageshack.com/i/pn5WjhFCj

https://imageshack.com/i/poxE2GRej

HI Anamikaa!

I don't have bad luck tho...in fact for me is the opposite. I consider life a gift and I live it with much gratitude to my beliefs. I have too much energy and I do too much with no focus. My t squares are more like an itch that I can't calm and always comes back.
I'm very passionate towards artistic expression I write, paint and I'm a photographer. This is what I truly love, but I'm very good at studying all this other classic choices. I work as a teacher and lawyer and the fact that I'm good at it brings me confusion. Who I listen? this part of me that wants to chase dreams and passion? or this other part that is more relatable with people, with the idea of correct and normal.
My parents always wanted a normal life for me, independency, self reliability, etc...
I on the other hand want I life the I love living.
more often than not this two ways of thinking collide and both are equally strong in me.
that is my t square.
I rely too much on the approval of others because I have this childish need to be loved.

Hope this help you understand yours in some way. I believe that everything is about balance and action.

sorry again form my english, Spanish is my natal tongue.

Love, Javi.

Anamikaa

HI Anamikaa!

I don't have bad luck tho...in fact for me is the opposite. I consider life a gift and I live it with much gratitude to my beliefs. I have too much energy and I do too much with no focus. My t squares are more like an itch that I can't calm and always comes back.
I'm very passionate towards artistic expression I write, paint and I'm a photographer. This is what I truly love, but I'm very good at studying all this other classic choices. I work as a teacher and lawyer and the fact that I'm good at it brings me confusion. Who I listen? this part of me that wants to chase dreams and passion? or this other part that is more relatable with people, with the idea of correct and normal.
My parents always wanted a normal life for me, independency, self reliability, etc...
I on the other hand want I life the I love living.
more often than not this two ways of thinking collide and both are equally strong in me.
that is my t square.
I rely too much on the approval of others because I have this childish need to be loved.

Hope this help you understand yours in some way. I believe that everything is about balance and action.

sorry again form my english, Spanish is my natal tongue.

Love, Javi.

No No that's not i meant, and yeah your english is super ok. its not my first language too. I just said what some beginner astrology frenemy told me while I think I face some oppositions but still I have always been able to achieve what I want at last. Taht bad luck thing I am not still sure about, so I wanted to ask about it to anyone if kite brings bad luck or not?