Is she cheating on me?

Aria Venue

Yes of course, I fully agree. She can love her but nevertherless could cheat her. However, according to Frawley, when one third planet is strong received by the significators it could be often the Dispositor of PoM. But for whatever reason I used the wrong PoM Calculation (according to Valens-PoM for women).

pom=part of marriage is calculated according to a specific formula..so it could be that both parties are interested to that planet which signifies pom(pom's dispositor) or not..that planet could be accidental significator of their children as an example or money and so forth...so its not that a third planet becomes the pom when the two parties show a strong interest on that planet.I am saying that just to be clear from other members who may read this thread

Last edited:

kalinka

regarding to the PoM...To use the generic PoM(Ac+Dc-Venus) make more sense , rather than Valens PoM (Ac+Venus-Jupiter/day , Ac+Jupiter-Venus/night). However I read that the Valen's lots are not directly connected to marriage but to sexual relationships. Did anyone have experience with these lots?

Last edited: