Is there still a chance?

KathrineB

Hi guys,
Can you please help me with my chart?

I ended up in the stupidest situation ever. Became really good friends with the guy I really like, which means I know about all his dates etc :/ but there was always chemistry between us and one day he started saying he really liked me and wanted to meet again. That’s when I told him I felt the same and wanted to meet him too...then things became bad actually...he didn’t really act on his words and I found it hard to chat as friends. Tried to ‘break up’ with him a few hours ago but didn’t manage either :/ but it seems he was ok to let me go actually (
I would love to know if there’s still a chance he will realise he wants to be with me? Cos I’m tired of it all.

https://ibb.co/St6nDdF

ElenaJ

The moon here is void of course, not bringing on any further action for the moment.
Venus, planet of love, isn't doing very much either.
However, you (sun) and he (Saturn) are approaching a sextile from the 3rd (communications) to the 5th (love affairs), which would indicate you will get together.
Mars, although weak in libra, is still in a sign of partnerships, so the male is looking for a partner, and approaches a sextile with Jupiter who rules the 5th. Mars is aggressive, but in libra it isn't, it wants to meet up in a peaceful way.
Neptune on the 8th of sexual relations shows romanticism, idealising the partner, fantasising about them, and a bit of shyness.
Be patient, just keep talking like a friend. They say, if they are roses they will bloom.
If you don't want to wait, don't have the patience, then probably you should look elsewhere, where things will be easy and immediate for you.

KathrineB

The moon here is void of course, not bringing on any further action for the moment.
Venus, planet of love, isn't doing very much either.
However, you (sun) and he (Saturn) are approaching a sextile from the 3rd (communications) to the 5th (love affairs), which would indicate you will get together.
Mars, although weak in libra, is still in a sign of partnerships, so the male is looking for a partner, and approaches a sextile with Jupiter who rules the 5th. Mars is aggressive, but in libra it isn't, it wants to meet up in a peaceful way.
Neptune on the 8th of sexual relations shows romanticism, idealising the partner, fantasising about them, and a bit of shyness.
Be patient, just keep talking like a friend. They say, if they are roses they will bloom.
If you don't want to wait, don't have the patience, then probably you should look elsewhere, where things will be easy and immediate for you.

Hi Elena! Thank you so much! Yes I tried to break up with him last night but didn’t manage, ended up telling him that I’ll miss him and that I want to be with him but just can’t stand all the girls anymore... he told me to sleep on it )))

I have a question, this Jupiter in the 5th, this cannot be another person? Because this is exactly what broke my heart and why I tried to walk away from him yesterday: he had a date with some girl, that he seems to like and be very enthusiastic about :/ and he is going to meet her again in about 10 days, maybe that’s what the chart is showing?! I don’t know, I really want to be with him but not like this...

KathrineB

So you want to make the change from friends to more-than-friends but want an exclusive?
Think about that.

Hm. Well yes. Wait, what’s wrong with that? I mean first of all I want him to come and see me (he lives abroad), we’d have a few dates and then see how it goes I guess. Maybe we’ll hate each other))) it’s been a long time since we’ve met. But if I’d still like him then yes, I want a proper (exclusive) relationship.

kalinka

Hello Kathrine :)
Saturn receives moon in triplicity and detriment. We can say he is torn back and forth. Saturn moves very slow and stay in this condition for a long time. So I don't think his current feelings for you will change anytime soon. However there is still this chance you might come together due to sun/saturn sextile. Venus is in Jupiter's rulership and the moon will soon leave the sign where she loves Saturn and enter into pisces. Soon you could lose interest in him and concentrate on whatever Jupiter represents. Maybe this other girl is signified by mars. Mars is in mutual reception with saturn and they separated by a square. Also there is this retrograde mercury , ruler of your 11th and second house...he will aspect Sun by conjunction and recently did make a conjunction with Venus. Is there anybody from your past?Who eventually want to come back?

Last edited:

KathrineB

Hello Kathrine :)
Saturn receives moon in triplicity and detriment. We can say he is torn back and forth. Saturn moves very slow and stay in this condition for a long time. So I don't think his current feelings for you will change anytime soon. However there is still this chance you might come together due to sun/saturn sextile. Venus is in Jupiter's rulership and the moon will soon leave the sign where she loves Saturn and enter into pisces. Soon you could lose interest in him and concentrate on whatever Jupiter represents. Maybe this other girl is signified by mars. Mars is in mutual reception with saturn and they separated by a square. Also there is this retrograde mercury , ruler of your 11th and second house...he will aspect Saturn first and then Sun by conjunction. Recently did make a conjunction with Venus. Is there anybody from your past?Who eventually want to come back?

Hi Kalinka! :)
Oh you are spot on about some things!
There’s a guy who really wanted to date me in September but I said no because...well mainly because I still really liked this guy from abroad that I am asking here about. But after seeing that he is dating and stuff I contacted this September guy again (and he was really happy about) and we agreed to meet some time soon. I feel like I just need to be around someone who knows what they want and especially if they want me! :))
The guy I’m asking about is really being back and forth about us, unfortunately... and yes I am starting to lose interest indeed.
Right now we are just friends, just chat...

KathrineB

And in what kind of relationship are you at this moment? Only friends or friends with benefits?

Only friends but in a weird way, he now knows I really like him and want to meet him and he said he feels the same way (by the way, I waited as you told me and only confessed my feelings after he talked about his) but he still intends to chat and see that other girl (maybe more than one even!) so...it’s really messed up

ElenaJ

Hm. Well yes. Wait, what’s wrong with that? I mean first of all I want him to come and see me (he lives abroad), we’d have a few dates and then see how it goes I guess. Maybe we’ll hate each other))) it’s been a long time since we’ve met. But if I’d still like him then yes, I want a proper (exclusive) relationship.

It might seem I'm being harsh with you, but you don't seem to be evaluating your position. Now added to the picture is that he is overseas (or far away), but he is supposed to be celibate suddenly, now that you both have confessed your feelings.

Nothing wrong with asking for exclusivity, buy you yourself write, correctly "if I’d still like him then yes, I want a proper (exclusive) relationship."

See that little word "then"?. Then does not mean now. Then means have patience, respect that he currently has a life just as you have one, see how things develop between the two of you, and...... then.

You are sun in the chart, the ego, in scorpio, jealous and possessive.
Leave him some slack, try to reason with your feelings.
This may be why he seemed to stop cold in his tracks. If you really care for him, then love him, be close to him, try to understand and touch him as a person, let him breathe. You'll see he'll come to you. Then.

tikana

Kathrine

I got good news and bad news

THere is a chance for you to date him .. applying Sun to Saturn
Sun is you
Saturn wants to date but nothing serious.
Sun is more serious because it is fixed sign

bad news
it wont last
Sun wants nothing to do with Saturn
Saturn doesnt care for Sun

moon corules you- wants a rel.
Moon is about to jump signs.
Moon emotionally wants Saturn but then Moon will want Jup and Venus.. IMO another guy..

Saturn guy is a Brief relationship...

KathrineB

It might seem I'm being harsh with you, but you don't seem to be evaluating your position. Now added to the picture is that he is overseas (or far away), but he is supposed to be celibate suddenly, now that you both have confessed your feelings.

Nothing wrong with asking for exclusivity, buy you yourself write, correctly "if I’d still like him then yes, I want a proper (exclusive) relationship."

See that little word "then"?. Then does not mean now. Then means have patience, respect that he currently has a life just as you have one, see how things develop between the two of you, and...... then.

You are sun in the chart, the ego, in scorpio, jealous and possessive.
Leave him some slack, try to reason with your feelings.
This may be why he seemed to stop cold in his tracks. If you really care for him, then love him, be close to him, try to understand and touch him as a person, let him breathe. You'll see he'll come to you. Then.

No, I don’t see it as you being harsh! Thank you so much for your advice! Sometimes it’s good when someone else provides an outsider’s view on a situation! I like him a lot so yes I am being jealous and possessive, I know that. I just am used to a different approach in dating I guess, that’s the problem. But he is different, comes from a different culture, plus he is an Aquarius with his sun, Venus and Mercury all being in that sign...so I get it. It’s just hard for me to accept that he doesn’t want me enough to want to be with just me...
But I hear you! I’ll try. Thank you!!

KathrineB

Kathrine

I got good news and bad news

THere is a chance for you to date him .. applying Sun to Saturn
Sun is you
Saturn wants to date but nothing serious.
Sun is more serious because it is fixed sign

bad news
it wont last
Sun wants nothing to do with Saturn
Saturn doesnt care for Sun

moon corules you- wants a rel.
Moon is about to jump signs.
Moon emotionally wants Saturn but then Moon will want Jup and Venus.. IMO another guy..

Saturn guy is a Brief relationship...

Hi Tikana! Thanks so much for your opinion and explaining it!
Yeah, might be true about me and another guy, I mean I want Saturn but just like you said, I want a relationship... thank you!

KathrineB

Hi guys! I have an update on this one!
well we have been chatting with this guy as friends throughout the month, he was telling me about the dates (in details) he was having and I occasionally did too, just to keep the conversation going. He occasionally would mention that he likes me and he would want to meet. Once I asked when and he mentioned sth about the Christmas markets but also tried to avoid the topic... so I was hoping he would come next month, cos it’s my bday and then Christmas etc...
And then we spoke tonight, he let me know he will be going home for Christmas and before that having a small vacation with a friend...and I happen to know that his ex wife will be going to the exact same place at that exact time and so I asked who he was going with and he said...he gave me a name of his male friend!!!!! so yes I got angry!
and I feel really hurt actually, not only he won’t come to see me but also he still has sth going on with his ex wife! Out of all people! But come to think of it it’s not the first time he lied to me about not spending time with her when in reality he did... I just can’t believe he is that kind of person! How could I have been so blind :/
So, to sum up, I don’t know what that sextile was but I never had any real, feasible opportunity to date him at all. Even our chats were about his dates and chicks. And yes, just like Tikana said, I don’t want to have to do anything with him anymore! I feel really betrayed somehow.
As for the other person that was showing up for me...nothing at all right now, at least no one I would like, but I do want a relationship and I want it with someone who would actually like me and make me a priority not 2nd best option (if that)...so maybe that was the Venus thing for me...

Thanks again guys for your help!