Composite and love at first sight

annalubov

Can someone tell me more about the feelings of my boyfriend?
What does he want from me in a long term?
He is Sun Scorpio and Moon Capricorn
Me Sun Libra and Moon Capricorn.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Such a compressed composite!
Your relationship is very tight too. Venus/uranus/jupiter sextile moon/lilith.
Moon square the sun/mars/pluto/saturn stellium.
The first is very easy to deal with, the second will present some challenges to you two.
Neptune on south node shows you are in an idealistic frame of mind, easy to have illusions about the reality of the relationship, but this will subside over time as you see things more clearly.
This composite shows you both very deeply struck by each other.
The second question, what does he want in the long run, can't be answered with a composite. This would be a horary question.
People enter and exit relationships for a wide variety of motives, whether the relationship is positive or negative. Someone can leave a "perfect" relationship for reasons unrelated to the other person. And relationships can serve many purposes in one's life, sometimes long range and sometimes only temporarily. That is why the composite itself can't answer your question.
When the question comes clearly into your mind, for example will we be together or will we marry, etc, then make a horary for that exact moment and the answer will be in the chart.
Take care.

annalubov

Such a compressed composite!
Your relationship is very tight too. Venus/uranus/jupiter sextile moon/lilith.
Moon square the sun/mars/pluto/saturn stellium.
The first is very easy to deal with, the second will present some challenges to you two.
Neptune on south node shows you are in an idealistic frame of mind, easy to have illusions about the reality of the relationship, but this will subside over time as you see things more clearly.
This composite shows you both very deeply struck by each other.
The second question, what does he want in the long run, can't be answered with a composite. This would be a horary question.
People enter and exit relationships for a wide variety of motives, whether the relationship is positive or negative. Someone can leave a "perfect" relationship for reasons unrelated to the other person. And relationships can serve many purposes in one's life, sometimes long range and sometimes only temporarily. That is why the composite itself can't answer your question.
When the question comes clearly into your mind, for example will we be together or will we marry, etc, then make a horary for that exact moment and the answer will be in the chart.
Take care.

Thank you.
Do you think his feelings towards me are more than lust/attraction?

ElenaJ

Look at the chart. It's all within a very small area! I used the term compressed but you could say consolidated, concentrated. All the energy takes place in a limited space.