I think I like my boyfriend's friend

Rosaline

so it is a very complicated and embarassing thing to discuss for me. I am in a very happy relationship and am about to hit the 2 year mark. but surprisingly, I find my bf's friend kinda attractive. we haven't met in real life, but we talk to each other from time to time on social media and he is very sweet.

another surprising thing is that I share a lot of common aspects with my bf as well as him.

I have attached two charts. the first one is mine and my bf's( he has scorpio sun and I have cancer sun) and the second one is mine and his friend's (he has libra sun)

idk what to do with this feeling, I absolutely adore my bf. I just hope this is just an infatuation

Attachments

• B332D7DB-FA72-40A1-B350-A42E349419EF.jpg
    B332D7DB-FA72-40A1-B350-A42E349419EF.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 26
  • 36390465-1266-4872-B650-2A4B87CA91DF.jpg
    36390465-1266-4872-B650-2A4B87CA91DF.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 28

Emeraldstar99

so it is a very complicated and embarassing thing to discuss for me. I am in a very happy relationship and am about to hit the 2 year mark. but surprisingly, I find my bf's friend kinda attractive. we haven't met in real life, but we talk to each other from time to time on social media and he is very sweet.

another surprising thing is that I share a lot of common aspects with my bf as well as him.

I have attached two charts. the first one is mine and my bf's( he has scorpio sun and I have cancer sun) and the second one is mine and his friend's (he has libra sun)

idk what to do with this feeling, I absolutely adore my bf. I just hope this is just an infatuation

In both you can say you really like planets on your angle points. You bf has a better one when it comes to feelings and it is marrying material, but you feel caged with him(his saturn on your MC) Over time, you will commit but feel that he is pulling you back. His friend has mars over your ascendant, you feel desired by him bc he is going after you, doing his best to show his masculine side and his drive towards you and his jupiter on your mc gives some pleasant feeling, I would say that he is is not commiting material. Careful, the placement of moons in overlay not good, there is a chance of not working out.

Rosaline

In both you can say you really like planets on your angle points. You bf has a better one when it comes to feelings and it is marrying material, but you feel caged with him(his saturn on your MC) Over time, you will commit but feel that he is pulling you back. His friend has mars over your ascendant, you feel desired by him bc he is going after you, doing his best to show his masculine side and his drive towards you and his jupiter on your mc gives some pleasant feeling, I would say that he is is not commiting material. Careful, the placement of moons in overlay not good, there is a chance of not working out.

Thanks a lot for this analysis!! It does kinda make sense now

ElenaJ

With your boyfriend you have some really lovely aspects... moon on ascendent, Jupiter/sun, north node/jupiter, moon/venus-mercury. It would be a shame to lose this.
Mars conjunct Neptune shows a shadow side, some deception and misunderstandings, that are also reflected in the moon square Neptune.
His friend on the other hand, has Saturn on your Venus, mars on your ascendent that is as attractive as emeraldstar99 says, but it can become too much and aggressive and irritating.
He also is involved in a moon conjunct Venus-mercury with you, that squares Neptune.
But with him you don't have the other easy and helpful aspects that you have with your boyfriend.
Over time, you'll get used to him and not feel the attraction that you feel right now.
Think about what you are doing, the current Saturn/pluto conjunction opposing your sun can play havoc with your life if you don't keep your feet planted squarely on the ground.