A suspicious fling: help

Emeraldstar99

I went on a date with a guy I met on internet, he is way older than me and like everybody knows, an older guy knows better(he can easily be clever), but I didn't feel pushed in the date, only when we kissed but that's ok, I already knew that would happen. He seemed truthful about everything he said and there was always a base for those statements to prove... But here's the thing, something is off.. even tho he didn't lie about other things, i found out he lied about his age and he turned out more old than he said. Well... What do you think it can be?
He made his chart and there was with birthtime
Synastry

Aspects table (my planets are the horizontal one, his the vertical)

Composite

ElenaJ

"He made his chart and there was with birthtime"

Sorry, what does this mean? He did his own chart? How do you know he isn't lying about this?
Are you blue or red in the synastry?

Emeraldstar99

"He made his chart and there was with birthtime"

Sorry, what does this mean? He did his own chart? How do you know he isn't lying about this?
Are you blue or red in the synastry?

I figured his age in another way, the chart he sent ( he made before meeting me) was right, but he didn't know that the age can be calculated with birth chart...

I am the blue one, my sun and moon in sag

ElenaJ

Thank you.
The synastry has a strong Neptune emphasis, your Neptune squares his sun/moon/mars, so you seem illusive to him, he is infatuated by you but doesn't really see you for who you are.
His Neptune exactly conjuncts his Venus, so he is a romantic, easily deceived in matters of the heart, and tending to deceive himself first of of all.
In the composite, it plays out quite nicely though, with that massive accumulation of planets in 4th and in good aspect with with rest of the chart.

Emeraldstar99

Thank you.
The synastry has a strong Neptune emphasis, your Neptune squares his sun/moon/mars, so you seem illusive to him, he is infatuated by you but doesn't really see you for who you are.
His Neptune exactly conjuncts his Venus, so he is a romantic, easily deceived in matters of the heart, and tending to deceive himself first of of all.
In the composite, it plays out quite nicely though, with that massive accumulation of planets in 4th and in good aspect with with rest of the chart.

Thank you for the input,, idk what image he projects in me besudes he thinks I am innocent etc. I feel i am in danger when I am with him, but he isn't giving me reasong ti freak out. Would you mind commeting about the effect of

My lilith conjunct his venus exact
His lilith conjunct ny moon exact

Emeraldstar99

Sorry, can what show unrequited love?

Any of these charts, I don't think he enjoyed our fling in the second date.. actually avoided me after it. I liked him, knowing it is platonic. Do these charts shows me liking him but he just made me a fool?

*My Eros conjunct his sun and moon.

ElenaJ

Any of these charts, I don't think he enjoyed our fling in the second date.. actually avoided me after it. I liked him, knowing it is platonic. Do these charts shows me liking him but he just made me a fool?

The synastry has a mutual moon/mars square. On the one hand, this is sexually very attractive, but on the other hand it can be quite irritating.
You say you knew it was platonic. Was this an agreement between the two of you? How do you know this?

thelivingsky

One very important thing to keep in mind when evaluating synastry or composite charts in an effort to evaluate the worth of a relationship is this: These charts cannot determine with certainty the character of the other party. You have to do that.

I tell my students to pick a couple really vile people from history such Hitler or Charles Manson and then make up a bunch of composites or synastries with this person and many of your friends and family. You will get some really good charts that seem to indicate a compatible relationship. But you surely would not wish someone like Manson or Hitler on someone you care about.

There are of course clues in natal charts about character flaws, emotional traumas, psychological issues. It's easy to see the potential of a very troubled person when you see Manson's chart, but not so much with Hitler's. But a natal chart never is definitive in this way as many people born at the same time/day often have different outcomes.

So these techniques are useful in weeding out impossibly difficult relationships before one gets too involved when you see very bad stuff. But that does not mean if the charts demonstrate mostly good stuff that the relationship will work. Astrology is only one thing that influences how people behave; their culture, their upbringing etc all comes into play.

That said this composite chart has a big stellium with both luminaries indicating very powerful interaction. But it contains Moon, Pluto and Mars. This is a big reason you feel unsafe. Moon-Pluto is always extremely obsessive and intense, Mars adds an element of aggression which could go as far as violence in certain situations. This stellium is further intensified or strengthened by the trines to Jupiter and Saturn and the sextile to Uranus and Neptune. It would take two very evolved and mature people to make this work well, especially with the synastric aspects already mentioned that involve Moon and Lillith and Pluto.

Also his Mars in Virgo squares your Sadge planets which include Mars and Pluto. And your Mars squares his Moon. M- Moon synastric aspects make for hot-blooded affairs where fights can get out of hand. These are very difficult aspects.

I think your intuition is serving you well. He may be a good guy despite his white lie but just not for you.

Emeraldstar99

The synastry has a mutual moon/mars square. On the one hand, this is sexually very attractive, but on the other hand it can be quite irritating.
You say you knew it was platonic. Was this an agreement between the two of you? How do you know this?

It is sorta dangerous emotionally speaking. This is the kind of relationship that can't happen, he is way older than me. I like him but I can't ever imagine us together, that's a platonic relationship.

ElenaJ

It is sorta dangerous emotionally speaking. This is the kind of relationship that can't happen, he is way older than me. I like him but I can't ever imagine us together, that's a platonic relationship.

Agreed, a big age difference can be difficult to handle, but it can be worked out.
The problem seems to be more than age, the stellium in the composite.
Venus/sun trine Jupiter/saturn is very helpful, but when added to the pluto/mars/moon conjunction it becomes very difficult to work out.
Moon represents the emotionsl of the relationship, and on this level the relationship would be a roller coaster and war zone. It needs space and distance to work, and get the most out of the good aspects.

Emeraldstar99

Verdict:

He stopped the chase
I suffered a transit mercury transit oppose saturn ( It says it is when we receive bad news/separations) It lasted longer bc mercury retrograde. I felt down, I craved this person hard and I felt weak. After that trasit I went back to my normal routine. Still want him to text me back saying he want to date again, I can't accept that he gone. I think that's lilith on play

My eros conjunct his sun and moon
His lilith conjunct my moon exact
My lilith sextiles his mercury
His juno trines my ascedant exact
His pallas sextiles my ascendant exact

LadySunday77

Verdict:

He stopped the chase
I suffered a transit mercury transit oppose saturn ( It says it is when we receive bad news/separations) It lasted longer bc mercury retrograde. I felt down, I craved this person hard and I felt weak. After that trasit I went back to my normal routine. Still want him to text me back saying he want to date again, I can't accept that he gone. I think that's lilith on play

My eros conjunct his sun and moon
His lilith conjunct my moon exact
My lilith sextiles his mercury
His juno trines my ascedant exact
His pallas sextiles my ascendant exact

Okayyyy....First of all, YOU KNEW IT WOULDN'T LAST. Mercury retrograde. And you KNEW it, but did it anyway.

How can I say this with such confidence?? Because I've been there, done that, and he's still on my mind & heart.

Welcome to what "could've" been torture. Don't do that to yourself and move on. The universe has better experiences for you!! Promise.

P.S. I'm having to tell myself the same thing 😉🙄😩

Emeraldstar99

Guys, he reached me out again a week ago and we went in a date... he was implying i needed to give him exclusivity.. i mean like why??? You stopped talking for a week then expected me to stop searchig for other people?. I became ill after he stopped talking theb he comes back saying he is missing me, when i found someone interesting. Then i turned down his dating, saying that unfortunately i alrrady had somewhere to go the day.. he asked for the other day.. and the other day became difficult to go so idk if he took it to the heart... then I called him saying what all happened, that i didn't like

Last edited: