Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-25-2019, 12:25 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Which experiences in your life you think were the most difficult for you?(even if you weren't into astrology when it happened).And seeing the transit during that time,do you feel it explains a lot?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-25-2019, 03:25 PM
Lucky Lion Lucky Lion is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Posts: 8
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Moon (12 Scorpio) and natal Mars (14 Scorpio) on 4th house cusp. Life-changer. Summer 1987.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-25-2019, 07:53 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lion View Post
Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Moon (12 Scorpio) and natal Mars (14 Scorpio) on 4th house cusp. Life-changer. Summer 1987.
That sounds really tough...I hope you turned out just fine in the end.
You don't need to tell everything if you don't want to.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-25-2019, 10:36 PM
eekndyn eekndyn is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lion View Post
Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Moon (12 Scorpio) and natal Mars (14 Scorpio) on 4th house cusp. Life-changer. Summer 1987.
In the thick of this transit now. T. pluto cj n. Moon squaring n.pluto/saturn cj. Next up t. saturn/pluto cj moon to sq pl/sa with t.jupiter cj n Neptune square n. venus. Im actually a little nervous with this one. Nep venus square is exact in natal chart. T. Pluto cj s.node in 2012/2013 i thought i was going to die.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-25-2019, 11:40 PM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,170
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

I've just been thru THEM. Several squares to my planets in Cancer (first from Aries from Uranus) and then from Pluto and now Saturn -both in Capricorn.
Neptune in Pisces has been pretty Sh___ty. And out of one's control.
And now Jupiter in Sagi has made several negative transits and also opposed my Moon and will again.
AND what I expected was to have some relief from the trines to my Leo planets!
But no....the undermining outweighed the "supportive" and the Jupiter in Sagi in my first, then second house has been absolutely exhausting (coming after those other, terrible transits.)

and I'm not the only one who has had these multiple undermining transits. Most people with Aries, Cancer and Libra planets (esp. if more than one planet in the sign) had had to deal with these. I speak to a lot of people with selliums in those signs who think they will never end. That is how it feels.

LIN
__________________


"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-26-2019, 01:44 AM
eekndyn eekndyn is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
I've just been thru THEM. Several squares to my planets in Cancer (first from Aries from Uranus) and then from Pluto and now Saturn -both in Capricorn.
Neptune in Pisces has been pretty Sh___ty. And out of one's control.
And now Jupiter in Sagi has made several negative transits and also opposed my Moon and will again.
AND what I expected was to have some relief from the trines to my Leo planets!
But no....the undermining outweighed the "supportive" and the Jupiter in Sagi in my first, then second house has been absolutely exhausting (coming after those other, terrible transits.)

and I'm not the only one who has had these multiple undermining transits. Most people with Aries, Cancer and Libra planets (esp. if more than one planet in the sign) had had to deal with these. I speak to a lot of people with selliums in those signs who think they will never end. That is how it feels.

LIN
Libra stellium su/me/pl/sa.
Now jup moving forward hoping you find some relief. Is your neptune is sag?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-26-2019, 05:31 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
In the thick of this transit now. T. pluto cj n. Moon squaring n.pluto/saturn cj. Next up t. saturn/pluto cj moon to sq pl/sa with t.jupiter cj n Neptune square n. venus. Im actually a little nervous with this one. Nep venus square is exact in natal chart. T. Pluto cj s.node in 2012/2013 i thought i was going to die.
Oh,that sounds like a lot of transits...How has it been so far for you?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 09-26-2019, 05:32 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
I've just been thru THEM. Several squares to my planets in Cancer (first from Aries from Uranus) and then from Pluto and now Saturn -both in Capricorn.
Neptune in Pisces has been pretty Sh___ty. And out of one's control.
And now Jupiter in Sagi has made several negative transits and also opposed my Moon and will again.
AND what I expected was to have some relief from the trines to my Leo planets!
But no....the undermining outweighed the "supportive" and the Jupiter in Sagi in my first, then second house has been absolutely exhausting (coming after those other, terrible transits.)

and I'm not the only one who has had these multiple undermining transits. Most people with Aries, Cancer and Libra planets (esp. if more than one planet in the sign) had had to deal with these. I speak to a lot of people with selliums in those signs who think they will never end. That is how it feels.

LIN
How did you even survive with all those negative aspects?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
Inline (09-26-2019)
  #9  
Unread 09-26-2019, 10:43 AM
Inline's Avatar
Inline Inline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 610
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

.....I think astrologers interpret Neptune much too gently - again how else would we perceive Neptune?!

My experience with Neptune has been life threatening - especially when working with Saturn...

The first time i almost died was during a car accident. My neck was injured and i experienced an NDE. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Saturn & TR Saturn squared them both exactly.

The next time i almost died was during child birth. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Mars and TR Uranus conjunct my natal Saturn.

Yes.....I might have expected Saturn to play a role in difficult transits...but what surprised me was how little Pluto was involved, and how important Neptune was to each incident.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 09-26-2019, 11:43 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inline View Post
.....I think astrologers interpret Neptune much too gently - again how else would we perceive Neptune?!

My experience with Neptune has been life threatening - especially when working with Saturn...

The first time i almost died was during a car accident. My neck was injured and i experienced an NDE. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Saturn & TR Saturn squared them both exactly.

The next time i almost died was during child birth. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Mars and TR Uranus conjunct my natal Saturn.

Yes.....I might have expected Saturn to play a role in difficult transits...but what surprised me was how little Pluto was involved, and how important Neptune was to each incident.
Oh my God,I'm so sorry for you...
Neptune's dark and dangerous side is creating deceiving illusions and dissolving existing things,which is different from Pluto who catalyses/destroys things like a bomb,so fast,but impacting,while Neptune is slower,but the effect is the same.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
Inline (09-27-2019)
  #11  
Unread 09-26-2019, 10:51 PM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,170
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

"How did you even survive with all those negative aspects?"

The only way you can.....ONE day at a time.

And Xanax.

LIN

PS: re: Neptune - Neptune is the planet of deception. Depending upon one's natal Neptune position and transit position this planet can be perceived as a guardian angel or THE devil. I have seen and experienced both.
You rarely KNOW which it is until later. It's almost impossible to "see" unless you are looking for it and can interpret it correctly....which is hard to do.
__________________


"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."

Last edited by Lin; 09-26-2019 at 10:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lin For This Useful Post:
Inline (09-27-2019)
  #12  
Unread 09-27-2019, 05:15 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
"How did you even survive with all those negative aspects?"

The only way you can.....ONE day at a time.

And Xanax.

LIN

PS: re: Neptune - Neptune is the planet of deception. Depending upon one's natal Neptune position and transit position this planet can be perceived as a guardian angel or THE devil. I have seen and experienced both.
You rarely KNOW which it is until later. It's almost impossible to "see" unless you are looking for it and can interpret it correctly....which is hard to do.
You are such a strong person,really.My respects to you.
I definitely agree on the Neptune part,because its tides can help you up,but its illusions deceive badly.
My natal Neptune is conjuncting Venus exactly and opposing Jupiter,so I don't know what to think of it.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 09-27-2019, 09:45 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,808
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inline View Post
.....I think astrologers interpret Neptune much too gently - again how else would we perceive Neptune?!

My experience with Neptune has been life threatening - especially when working with Saturn...

The first time i almost died was during a car accident. My neck was injured and i experienced an NDE. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Saturn & TR Saturn squared them both exactly.

The next time i almost died was during child birth. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Mars and TR Uranus conjunct my natal Saturn.

Yes.....I might have expected Saturn to play a role in difficult transits...but what surprised me was how little Pluto was involved, and how important Neptune was to each incident.
What house does Neptune rule in your natal? ....the 8th?

What house is Neptune placed in natally?

I have Saturn tightly conjunct Neptune, and the Sun is close by.

I 'drowned' in the ocean as a young teenager, and was revived by lifeguards who pulled me from the water.

Years later I looked at my transits. Neptune was going stationary Direct, on my Mercury in Scorpio, both opposing my Ascendant.

And the transiting nodes were there too, the South Node opposing my ASC and conjunct natal Mercury, with tr Neptune lurking right there.

So Neptune and the South Node were conjunct my Mercury/Descendant, as Neptune turned Stationary Direct @ 19 Scorpio.


That might not sound too bad, but my Mercury is part of a Fixed Grand Cross. involving Jupiter, Pluto, The Nodes and the Angles.


I had a Near Death Experience as I was unconscious underwater. Saw the white light, saw my entire life flash before my eyes, saw my long deceased grandfather,
telling me I could go back, I didn't need to come with him yet...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
dd78 (10-24-2019), Inline (09-27-2019)
  #14  
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:41 AM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
What house does Neptune rule in your natal? ....the 8th?

What house is Neptune placed in natally?

I have Saturn tightly conjunct Neptune, and the Sun is close by.

I 'drowned' in the ocean as a young teenager, and was revived by lifeguards who pulled me from the water.

Years later I looked at my transits. Neptune was going stationary Direct, on my Mercury in Scorpio, both opposing my Ascendant.

And the transiting nodes were there too, the South Node opposing my ASC and conjunct natal Mercury, with tr Neptune lurking right there.

So Neptune and the South Node were conjunct my Mercury/Descendant, as Neptune turned Stationary Direct @ 19 Scorpio.


That might not sound too bad, but my Mercury is part of a Fixed Grand Cross. involving Jupiter, Pluto, The Nodes and the Angles.


I had a Near Death Experience as I was unconscious underwater. Saw the white light, saw my entire life flash before my eyes, saw my long deceased grandfather,
telling me I could go back, I didn't need to come with him yet...
Oh dear,what intense experiences...
I'm so sorry for you....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
katydid (09-27-2019)
  #15  
Unread 09-27-2019, 04:21 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,045
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Wow, all this Neptune, outer transits sound rough.

I'll share too!

When I hospitalized myself for psychosis, tUranus was almost exactly over my 3H Aries Sun. tNeptune was in between my nSaturn at 8 Pisces and nMoon at 11 Pisces. I didn't realize that until this past year. I always figured tPluto over AC was the cause, but the orb is fairly wide by comparison. I really lost my mind during that time. It sucked, but I feel pretty good about it in hindsight.

Right now, I'm a little worried about tUranus around my nVenus and tNeptune in Pisces is kinda freaky, because I have so many planets in that sign. I'm wondering what it will be like when it crosses my nMars-Merc conjunction. I'm curious, but apprehensive about how that will play out.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
Inline (09-27-2019), katydid (09-27-2019)
  #16  
Unread 09-27-2019, 06:59 PM
Inline's Avatar
Inline Inline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 610
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post

What house does Neptune rule in your natal? ....the 8th?

What house is Neptune placed in natally?
Katydid yes, using the whole house system: my natal Neptune conjunct Jupiter is in my 8H, and my Sag Saturn is in 9H.

Your experience of Neptune also sounds as challenging, but how wonderful to meet your uncle during your NDE and for him to tell you to return.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 09-27-2019, 07:07 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Wow, all this Neptune, outer transits sound rough.

I'll share too!

When I hospitalized myself for psychosis, tUranus was almost exactly over my 3H Aries Sun. tNeptune was in between my nSaturn at 8 Pisces and nMoon at 11 Pisces. I didn't realize that until this past year. I always figured tPluto over AC was the cause, but the orb is fairly wide by comparison. I really lost my mind during that time. It sucked, but I feel pretty good about it in hindsight.

Right now, I'm a little worried about tUranus around my nVenus and tNeptune in Pisces is kinda freaky, because I have so many planets in that sign. I'm wondering what it will be like when it crosses my nMars-Merc conjunction. I'm curious, but apprehensive about how that will play out.
Do you feel better now?I'm sorry you went through this.
Probably something major in your life will change,maybe you'll fulfill an old dream or...things can go wrong if an illusion will "put a spell on you",so to speak.
You may become more opinionated?
I'm sorry if I upset you with this...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 09-27-2019, 07:12 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,045
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
Do you feel better now?I'm sorry you went through this.
Probably something major in your life will change,maybe you'll fulfill an old dream or...things can go wrong if an illusion will "put a spell on you",so to speak.
You may become more opinionated?
I'm sorry if I upset you with this...
lol no worries, you didn't upset me. I don't feel sorry I went through anything really. I don't have regrets, as in I wouldn't change anything in my past if I could. I mean, I'm still embarrassed by a lot of things and I don't really want a repeat of experiences, but suffering is good for learning and I don't think most people can tell that I've been through sh*t.

The sous chef at work asked me how I was doing one day and I was having a bad day and said 'I'm so angry right now', but she said it was funny to her, because I was smiling while I said it all zen-looking. haha
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 09-27-2019, 07:25 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inline View Post
Katydid yes, using the whole house system: my natal Neptune conjunct Jupiter is in my 8H, and my Sag Saturn is in 9H.

Your experience of Neptune also sounds as challenging, but how wonderful to meet your uncle during your NDE and for him to tell you to return.
I personally have Neptune conjunct Venus,both opposing Jupiter...4th house in Whole Sign,intercepted 3rd house for Placidus+ Uranus conjunct Pisces IC
I'm getting stressed and disappointed continuously for a year now,and it doesn't seem to end.
I sometimes deal with it,by having what I call an electric crisis.When I remember what upsets me while staying on my bed,I feel electrified,like I'm a scientist's experiment.Then I'm calming down,and having a nice sleep,until I get reminded of the things I don't like doing...
But this isn't as hard as your experiences,so I appreciate you all who replied here for taking the time to answer.
Let me tell you one thing,you are so strong.And people can learn a lot from you.I'm one of these people.
Thank you for sharing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
Inline (09-27-2019), katydid (09-27-2019)
  #20  
Unread 09-27-2019, 07:46 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,045
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
I personally have Neptune conjunct Venus,both opposing Jupiter...4th house in Whole Sign,intercepted 3rd house for Placidus+ Uranus conjunct Pisces IC
I'm getting stressed and disappointed continuously for a year now,and it doesn't seem to end.
I sometimes deal with it,by having what I call an electric crisis.When I remember what upsets me while staying on my bed,I feel electrified,like I'm a scientist's experiment.Then I'm calming down,and having a nice sleep,until I get reminded of the things I don't like doing...
But this isn't as hard as your experiences,so I appreciate you all who replied here for taking the time to answer.
Let me tell you one thing,you are so strong.And people can learn a lot from you.I'm one of these people.
Thank you for sharing.
Aw thanks dude, appreciate the appreciation! lol

I think comparing suffering can be really invalidating though. I used to do that a lot, being hard on myself saying 'well this other person has it worse and my suffering isn't as bad', but that's not helpful I think.

Electric crisis is a cool term. I feel that. I feel like I have a similar experience but I just viewed it as paralysis, but the electric shock thing makes sense too. Personally, I tend to avoid what makes me anxious, trying to self soothe and distract until I feel well enough to give my mind and body a rest, but that doesn't deal with the underlying cause of panic.

Challenging transits happen for everyone, and there's no supreme 'right' way to handle life. Sometimes I think taking a bit of the self-imposed pressure off yourself is a good place to start.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
katydid (09-27-2019)
  #21  
Unread 09-27-2019, 07:58 PM
Inline's Avatar
Inline Inline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 610
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post

.....I personally have Neptune conjunct Venus, both opposing Jupiter...4th house in Whole Sign,intercepted 3rd house for Placidus+ Uranus conjunct Pisces IC

I'm getting stressed and disappointed continuously for a year now....
FW; what might help mitigate Neptune's negative influence is to look at the house it rules...

You have Neptune conjunct Venus opposing Jupiter in your natal 4H - a very beautiful aspect - but which house does Neptune rule?

The house that Neptune rules gives a hint how to deal with it on this plane, and in this reality....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inline For This Useful Post:
katydid (09-27-2019)
  #22  
Unread 09-27-2019, 08:05 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,808
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
Oh dear,what intense experiences...
I'm so sorry for you....
It was of the best experiences of my life. For real.

I wasn't in any pain when I passed out in the ocean. I was in an undertow, couldnt break free, couldn't get air. I remember that I started to panic but then as I knew I had run out of breath, a sudden calm came over me. I JUST LET GO...

It was a beautiful feeling. And it helped me realise that death is not a horrible scary thing....it was comforting and beautiful. I saw bright white light that was blinding, but glorious.

Everything was taking place in my mind but it felt real. I was floating unconscious underwater at this time but so many things were happening internally. [Stationary Neptune conjunct Mercury in Scorpio]

I saw a train like image going by, and it was like a moving image of the past 14 years of my life, flashing by me, and then my Grandfather appeared, with his hand reaching out to me, but I heard him say I didnt have to come with him yet,
I could return to my life, it was up to me...[Tr South Node conjunct Mercury, opposed Asc?]

Suddenly I was on the sand, coughing up water, with a life guard leaning my head over, helping me get water and sand out. They had found me and revived me after a swimmer had seen me go under.

It was never painful until that moment when I was coughing up seawater. My lungs hurt. But I was fine.

And my life changed for the better...so much better.

I am a Scorpio with the Moon in Cap in the 8th Moon/Mars/Chiron in the 8th.

So learning about Death/Rebirth was the key to my own rebirth. I had been repressing a lot of anger/resentment from early childhood incidents.

I let it all go. Like a rebirth. It was my choice to return and start life anew. [Neptune opposed Asc?] And I began a spiritual journey which continues to this day.

Last edited by katydid; 09-27-2019 at 08:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
dd78 (10-24-2019), moonkat235 (09-27-2019), northernstar (11-06-2019)
  #23  
Unread 09-27-2019, 08:11 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Aw thanks dude, appreciate the appreciation! lol

I think comparing suffering can be really invalidating though. I used to do that a lot, being hard on myself saying 'well this other person has it worse and my suffering isn't as bad', but that's not helpful I think.

Electric crisis is a cool term. I feel that. I feel like I have a similar experience but I just viewed it as paralysis, but the electric shock thing makes sense too. Personally, I tend to avoid what makes me anxious, trying to self soothe and distract until I feel well enough to give my mind and body a rest, but that doesn't deal with the underlying cause of panic.

Challenging transits happen for everyone, and there's no supreme 'right' way to handle life. Sometimes I think taking a bit of the self-imposed pressure off yourself is a good place to start.
I'm glad you did!
Yes,we can't compare with others because each one is unique,including his/her experiences.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 09-27-2019, 08:13 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inline View Post
FW; what might help mitigate Neptune's negative influence is to look at the house it rules...

You have Neptune conjunct Venus opposing Jupiter in your natal 4H - a very beautiful aspect - but which house does Neptune rule?

The house that Neptune rules gives a hint how to deal with it on this plane, and in this reality....
In Whole Sign,Neptune rules my 5th house,because Pisces is on the cusp.
My Sun happens to be in that house.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 09-27-2019, 08:18 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
It was of the best experiences of my life. For real.

I wasn't in any pain when I passed out in the ocean. I was in an undertow, couldnt break free, couldn't get air. I remember that I started to panic but then as I knew I had run out of breath, a sudden calm came over me. I JUST LET GO...

It was a beautiful feeling. And it helped me realise that death is not a horrible scary thing....it was comforting and beautiful. I saw bright white light that was blinding, but glorious.

Everything was taking place in my mind but it felt real. I was floating unconscious underwater at this time but so many things were happening internally. [Stationary Neptune conjunct Mercury in Scorpio]

I saw a train like image going by, and it was like a moving image of the past 14 years of my life, flashing by me, and then my Grandfather appeared, with his hand reaching out to me, but I heard him say I didnt have to come with him yet,
I could return to my life, it was up to me...[Tr South Node conjunct Mercury, opposed Asc?]

Suddenly I was on the sand, coughing up water, with a life guard leaning my head over, helping me get water and sand out. They had found me and revived me after a swimmer had seen me go under.

It was never painful until that moment when I was coughing up seawater. My lungs hurt. But I was fine.

And my life changed for the better...so much better.

I am a Scorpio with the Moon in Cap in the 8th Moon/Mars/Chiron in the 8th.

So learning about Death/Rebirth was the key to my own rebirth. I had been repressing a lot of anger/resentment from early childhood incidents.

I let it all go. Like a rebirth. It was my choice to return and start life anew. [Neptune opposed Asc?] And I began a spiritual journey which continues to this day.
Wow...amazing...
I read about NDEs,and the people's experiences were very similar to yours.
And their lives changed...their perspective on death was different,they didn't fear it,but awaited it.They will meet close people who died,it will be like a reunion...
They became new persons,much more wiser and mature than before.
It's been a topic I've been interested in for a while.
It's absolutely fascinating.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hardest, transit

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.