Neurological problems

Moondancing

Premium Member
Should I be concerned about neurological difficulties? Brain fog is the best phrase I can think to describe what my head feels like. I've been dealing with this for a few years but have noticed changes lately that make it more pronounced. I've had extensive blood work done, changed my diet, had my eyes examined and all comes back I'm in good health. Lately I've wondered if it might be a neurological problem so I asked this question.

Moon is debilitated in Capricorn making a grand square with opposition to Jupiter and partile square to the nodes on the angles. Moon aspects Jupiter then Mercury before they change signs. Mercury naturally signifies the brain and is conj the unfortunate fixed stars Polaris and Betelgeuse. Plus Mercury is leaving it's sign into a weaker position which I believe shows the problem continuing to worsen and probably to late to find and heal.

My ruler Venus (also rules 8th) is in 9th house Gemini making a trine to Mars in the 1st, house of the head. Mars is debilitated, conj the asc. and NN and making a square to Jupiter in the 10th. Besides how my head feels foggy I physically feel fine but something tells me all is not well and I'd like to know.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_08_is_there_a_neurological_problem_hr.61322.43789.jpg
    astro_2gw_08_is_there_a_neurological_problem_hr.61322.43789.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 45

Moondancing

Premium Member
Somewhere in all these books I remember reading if the Moon aspects a benefic before a troubled area, this bestows good on the issue. Now granted it's in opposition to Jupiter but this can show a need to question my goals in this health matter. Moon in Cap can show pessimistic thinking which everyone can agree doesn't do anyone any good. Instead I've decided to go back to my work in Qigong and working with the energy in your body for healing. I've already contacted my old teacher and decided to work with my doctor who is in the field of acupuncture and worked miracles with me. The mind has been a powerful tool for me hard to imagine it giving out on me so young.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Found an astrologer to read this medical horary for me. She thought Jupiter might show a tumor but it's not fatal or the nasty kind. Jupiter signifies the liver. It's function is for processing the toxins in our body and there might be an environmental cause. I work with cleaning chemicals on a daily basis and need to take more care in wearing gloves. Acupuncture works well for clearing the effects. The nausea feeling is gone since my treatment and the fog seems to be lessening. She thinks I asked this question at the height of my condition and my vitality should return by the end of the month. She also said the stress is affecting my pituitary gland which can cause all kinds of symptoms.

All in all, a good report.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Not a consideration for Horary :smile:

Only in traditional horary astrology. In modern horary astrology, Dark Moon Lilith is a mover and shaker.

But if there are potential neurological problems, then the OP should expand their exploration out of horary altogether, IMO.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Dark Moon Lilith is at 4 Leo 24 showing Jupiter moving to a conj. with her. That seems dangerous. Whether it is or not, I have second thoughts about her good prognosis. I've read that if ruler of 6th is stronger than Asc. ruler, the disease is stronger than you. Plus with Jupiter in exaltation in the 10th, that emphases the greatness of the disease. Leaving it's exaltation seemed to seemed to show relief. I doubt it's my liver because my acupuncture doctor could easily identify that but I'll see him next week and will ask. He thought the trouble with my central nervous system and much phlegm.

Richard Saunders' book shows 24 Moon 05 in Capricorn in early 4th degree and uncurable. I don't feel I'm in the 4th degree of an illness.

Still mystified.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Only in traditional horary astrology. In modern horary astrology, Dark Moon Lilith is a mover and shaker.

But if there are potential neurological problems, then the OP should expand their exploration out of horary altogether, IMO.

Z: I love exploring with astrology but it is NOT the only way I'm looking into this matter. Thank you for the insight into DML. She conjun. Jupiter next Friday and hopefully by then light will shine on what's going on. Tuesday my doctor will probably order an MRI. Because of astrology I'm taking this funny feeling in my head seriously and I'm aware astrology can't give me a prognosis.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Today I discovered the asteroid Dizzy and wanted to bring back this horary question. Feeling dizzy is a big part in how I feel everyday, all day. Went to the ear, nose, throat doc and neurologist and they say all is well. I'm left to believe the Moon in Capricorn on 4th cusp shows the problem to be psychological. I put up the chart with the asteroids if there is interest.

I found it interesting that asteroid Dizzy rx trines rx Saturn the ruler of the Moon and opposes asteroid Apollo which shows repeat experience. I pulled out my progression chart and finally saw progressed Mercury debilitated in Sag conj my progressed Asc. As this conj. met with the prog asteroid Dizzy my problems started back in 2008. This trio has been making a conj. with my natal asteroid Langley which shows neurological or psychological disorders. Langley makes a partile aspect to Neptune in the 12th house natally. The Mer/Asc aspect has past Dizzy and I noticed the feeling of a heavy cloud hanging around my head is gone. But the dizziness remains and probably will for a few more years until Mercury changes signs.

Next step is to get a consultation from Wescott and see if that might lead to a resolution.

Moondance

Attachments

• Dizzy.jpg
    Dizzy.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 26

Marinka

Moon is right on the IC (endings) and Mars right on the ascendant (self). Moon finished a square to Mars which could have indicated a head trauma (maybe fever). It then goes on to make an Inc to Merc (thought process) and opposition to Jupiter (expansion) which seems that there might be some merit to your question as both of these would be negative in value. To sum up, it looks like the question finishes with the thought process not as focused as usual.

Moondancing

Premium Member
No fever or head trauma. I'm afraid this issue is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Interesting astrological uncanniness. On the day I discover the asteroid Dizzy, its transit is in partile opposition of natal Mercury and transit Saturn is a degree away from conj Mercury in my first house. I find that amazing.

Moondance

JUPITERASC

No fever or head trauma. I'm afraid this issue is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Interesting astrological uncanniness.
On the day I discover the asteroid Dizzy
its transit is in partile opposition of natal Mercury
The average daily speed of Mercury = 1° 23'
and so
everyone born on the day of your birth also has "asteroid Dizzy" in partile opposition to their natal Mercury

BUT
clearly
not everyone born on that same day is experiencing identical neurological problems which specifically involve dizziness

therefore there is some other explanation

and
transit Saturn is a degree away from conj Mercury in my first house.

I find that amazing.

Moondance
that is interesting

and
keep in mind that not everyone born the same day as yourself has this aspect in their first house necessarily

because
their birth location was elsewhere on the planet

and so clearly
since 1st House is associated with the physical body
i.e.

Main Rulerships of 1st House:

'....Life, vitality and health.

Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.
In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.

As well as describing the physical appearance,
the condition of this house and that of its planetary ruler indicates the level of personal vitality and strength
....'

so then
check the natal condition of 1st House ruler

and also
check transits from natal 1st House ruler to any natal planets
because
Horary does not exclude natal promise :smile:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Moondancing: Interesting astrological uncanniness. On the day I discover the asteroid Dizzy, its transit is in partile opposition of natal Mercury and transit Saturn is a degree away from conj Mercury in my first house. I find that amazing.

The average daily speed of Mercury = 1° 23' and so everyone born on the day of your birth also has "asteroid Dizzy" in partile opposition to their natal Mercury

Tomorrow transiting asteroid Dizzy will be waning and a couple weeks it'll be in the next sign.
Main Rulerships of 1st House: '....Life, vitality and health
Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech. In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.

As well as describing the physical appearance,
the condition of this house and that of its planetary ruler indicates the level of personal vitality and strength....'
so then check the natal condition of 1st House ruler
Mars in Virgo is my asc. ruler. :smile:

and also check transits from natal 1st House ruler to any natal planets because Horary does not exclude natal promise :smile:
[/B]

Because this has been going on for years I knew there had to be an aspect showing this health issue. Progressions describe such long-term events and that is where I find progressed debilitated Mercury in Sag conj. progressed Asc. It wasn't until that conj. met with progressed asteroid Dizzy and natal asteroid Langley that my head issues started. But that configuration is over and my problem still persists. So I may be wrong.

The thought did cross my mind that transiting Saturn not reaching natal Mercury but going direct might show me being spared bigger problems. But, this issue is bigger than that aspect.

Moondance

Moondancing

Premium Member
A good place to check in that haystack is for potential dietary issues :smile:

Yes, Mars rules 2nd house! I did think of that and completely went gluten free which was recommended for 'brain fog' and drink lots of water. Took care of my arthritis which was a delightful outcome but the head issue remains. :sad:

Moondance

JUPITERASC

Tomorrow transiting asteroid Dizzy will be waning and a couple weeks it'll be in the next sign.

Mars in Virgo is my asc. ruler. :smile:
Virgo's ruler is Mercury
so then
not only sign location of natal Mercury
but also house location of natal Mercury
as well as aspects to and from natal Mercury with other natal planets
require assessment

Because this has been going on for years
I knew there had to be an aspect showing this health issue.
Progressions describe such long-term events and that is where I find progressed debilitated Mercury in Sag conj. progressed Asc.

It wasn't until that conj. met with progressed asteroid Dizzy and natal asteroid Langley that my head issues started.
But that configuration is over
and
my problem still persists.
So I may be wrong.
So check for other aspects at that time involving other planets as well
and
not solely progressed planets
but natal planets also

The thought did cross my mind
that transiting Saturn not reaching natal Mercury
but going direct might show me being spared bigger problems.
But, this issue is bigger than that aspect.

Moondance
Health issues involve not only 1st House but also 6th House
and possibly other natal houses as well
dependent on house rulership and planetry placement :smile:

Main Rulerships of 6th House

'....Illness and disease, its condition and cause, whether the illness will be short or long, curable or not.
As a cadent house, the 6th House represents alien or unhelpful conditions.....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h6.html

Moondancing

Premium Member
Moon is right on the IC (endings) and Mars right on the ascendant (self). Moon finished a square to Mars which could have indicated a head trauma (maybe fever). It then goes on to make an Inc to Merc (thought process) and opposition to Jupiter (expansion) which seems that there might be some merit to your question as both of these would be negative in value. To sum up, it looks like the question finishes with the thought process not as focused as usual.

Marinka, I wanted to point out that Moon goes to Jupiter before it inconj. Mercury. I thought if a Moon aspects a benefic before a troubled area, this bestows good on the issue. My neurologist said he know people walking around with vertigo and lead productive lives. :unsure:

Moondance

Marinka

Marinka, I wanted to point out that Moon goes to Jupiter before it inconj. Mercury. I thought if a Moon aspects a benefic before a troubled area, this bestows good on the issue. My neurologist said he know people walking around with vertigo and lead productive lives. :unsure:

Moondance

Yes, moon does aspect Jupiter and Jupiter is considered a benefic but, the aspect moon makes is an opposition (negative) to Jupiter which will bring out the worst in Jupiter and in this case (medical), I see that it could be expansion when not wanted. Same with a Jupiter conjunct another planet, in most cases it would be considered good but, in medical issues it could mean the formulation and growth of a tumor (benign or malignant).

You probably want to look at your natal with progressions/transits to determine what is a likely scenario in this case. Unfortunately, I will not have time to look at any new charts since I have other pressing matters that have come up and will involve me all this week.