Why am I bad at relationships?

summer92

I thought I'd post my natal chart here in reference to my failure of a love life.I know I'm only 21,and it's definitely not that I don't get asked out or have guys interested in me - I do,but I'm very selective and if I think my relationship with someone is heading somewhere,it's usually not.

I'm blaming it on the Chiron in 7th,but my Venus Aries could explain my feelings - hot and cold and I absolutely hate it when guys are too keen.I like chasing them a bit,and somehow tend to be interested in men who aren't too nice or focused on something else (Always been into the Water + Fire combination!)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_me_hp.74772.15289.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_me_hp.74772.15289.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 64

kimbermoon

[FONT=Andalus, serif]It is the combination of your Moon/Venus/Mars that provides hints about your personal relationship chemistry. Contrast this with your personality type [Sun and ASC] to really get down to the essence of what it is all about. Yes, Chiron and the Moon represents necessary healing stemming from the past; in relation to how your parents impacted you in terms of their influence over you, and the relationship they shared together, which in turn then sets up your own domestic expectations and ideals. Note the configuration of Sun in your 4th H, generally denoting the father's influence especially; you have to figure out the meaning of the t-square tension as it applies to you. Sun in Aries women typically carry a subconscious theme of difficulties with the father as well. [/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Moon in Cancer; Venus in Aries; Mars in Pisces ...this is your 'relationship signature.'..[/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Your domestic imprint has been skewed, and thus you may be subconsciously sabotaging your own relationships, through resistance, without knowing it. It has to be your way and on your own terms, and this is why you are selective in whom you trust. I think that breeches of trust, or betrayals or neglect in the past are the key issues here. Venus in Aries does not like being pushed around, or controlled by partners, and tends to want to hold leadership in the relationships. Look to the factors of your Venus/Jupiter affliction. Then note that Mars is also in direct opposition to Jupiter as well. Venus holds rulership over your 5th H; Mars ruling your 4th. This is where you start to put the pieces of the puzzle together. :smile:[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
hi summer92

your venus/mercury conjunction is square to the nodal axis. This shows what you have said, you have men interested in you. Actually you have a lot of men interested in you as this aspect brings social popularity as well as a intelligence.
What strikes me is that your north node is on your ascendant . this is one of the strongest aspects for psychic abilities and telepathy . I think what is happening is that you “scare” the guys because you always seem to know what they are thinking before the open their mouths. and your intelligence is so strong you may intimidate them. As you are from the middle east, a very patriarchal culture, I think you are such a strong person that men of your culture don’t know how to approach or handle you.

I think the moon/Chiron is also part of it is the moon/Chiron is part of a T-square of your sun and the opposition to Uranus/Neptune.
This again shows a very strong, critical mind and you are not shy about your opinions. I keep looing at your chart against the backdrop of your culture and it seems that you problems in relationships are because you are a woman with great initiative and direction in a culture that expect women to be more demur.

rahu

summer92

[FONT=Andalus, serif]It is the combination of your Moon/Venus/Mars that provides hints about your personal relationship chemistry. Contrast this with your personality type [Sun and ASC] to really get down to the essence of what it is all about. Yes, Chiron and the Moon represents necessary healing stemming from the past; in relation to how your parents impacted you in terms of their influence over you, and the relationship they shared together, which in turn then sets up your own domestic expectations and ideals. Note the configuration of Sun in your 4th H, generally denoting the father's influence especially; you have to figure out the meaning of the t-square tension as it applies to you. Sun in Aries women typically carry a subconscious theme of difficulties with the father as well. [/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Moon in Cancer; Venus in Aries; Mars in Pisces ...this is your 'relationship signature.'..[/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Your domestic imprint has been skewed, and thus you may be subconsciously sabotaging your own relationships, through resistance, without knowing it. It has to be your way and on your own terms, and this is why you are selective in whom you trust. I think that breeches of trust, or betrayals or neglect in the past are the key issues here. Venus in Aries does not like being pushed around, or controlled by partners, and tends to want to hold leadership in the relationships. Look to the factors of your Venus/Jupiter affliction. Then note that Mars is also in direct opposition to Jupiter as well. Venus holds rulership over your 5th H; Mars ruling your 4th. This is where you start to put the pieces of the puzzle together. :smile:[/FONT]

My father has a lot of influence on me and to be honest,if he told me to not be with someone he thought was not suitable,I might just obey him.He means a lot to me.
The Venus/Jupiter/Mars aspect is so complicated! I had a happy childhood :/ My parents are still together and love each other a lot.

thank you so much!!!

summer92

hi summer92

your venus/mercury conjunction is square to the nodal axis. This shows what you have said, you have men interested in you. Actually you have a lot of men interested in you as this aspect brings social popularity as well as a intelligence.
What strikes me is that your north node is on your ascendant . this is one of the strongest aspects for psychic abilities and telepathy . I think what is happening is that you “scare” the guys because you always seem to know what they are thinking before the open their mouths. and your intelligence is so strong you may intimidate them. As you are from the middle east, a very patriarchal culture, I think you are such a strong person that men of your culture don’t know how to approach or handle you.

I think the moon/Chiron is also part of it is the moon/Chiron is part of a T-square of your sun and the opposition to Uranus/Neptune.
This again shows a very strong, critical mind and you are not shy about your opinions. I keep looing at your chart against the backdrop of your culture and it seems that you problems in relationships are because you are a woman with great initiative and direction in a culture that expect women to be more demur.

rahu

hi rahu

thank you so much!
I was never popular with me and have only recently been attracting them.It's probably to do with some transits that are happening :/
I'm not actually arab and was only born there.I do normally know right away if guys are interested.I actually don't view myself as a strong woman :( I'm very ambitious but I apologise too much and I'm very timid and shy when it comes to the opposite sex
I'm not shy about my opinions and that has got me in trouble

Thank you so much once again.
I'm really bad at relationships and I sabotage everything :( I feel like I might never meet anyone as it's usually unrequited.

Nacho

Banned
Relationships demand giving and receiving. Both people have needs and feelings. Maybe you don't know your real partner yet or he is hidden to you.

summer92

:( It's been a series of misfortunate dates.There's no attraction from my side and I don't know if I'm being overly picky :/

kimbermoon

perhaps then it is that; you do tend to rely perhaps too much on your father for emotional support and that in turn can delay your development of independence and autonomy. [Moon opp Neptune/Uranus]...the tension of Mars/Moon suggests that your emotions may interfere with your motivation and impetus to act. :smile:

Cypocryphy

Hey. I'll P.M. you. I'm sure I have the answer for your difficulty, and it's a bit different from what others are saying.

mutableflame

Hmm. Without complicating things too much.. You may be a bit comfortable with whats familiar and "safe" given the
Moon and Mars.. (Setting the stage with certain emotional walls.) You do have a strong desire for connection, emotional reception to a partner, even to the point of frequent feelings of loneliness. I see your approach to romance as an odd combo of cautiousness and hazardous-ness when we add an Aries' impulses to the mix. In a nutshell you may find it hard to operate without going to extremes. Either you remain selective and cautious or say ***** it and go balls out, a leap of faith. Finding a tempered middle ground within yourself elusive.

When it comes to your desires, things that turn you on toward a guy may leave the more sensitive parts of yourself with a deficit. Sex/lust for a Venus in Aries can be confused with chemistry, whereas for Mars in Pisces sex is a way of feeling connected and in tune to a person. This may hinder your ability to judge whether something substantial is being created between yourself and another person. Your Capricorn will hold a bar of standards for others and may make you self-conscious over your own attractiveness, while your Moon and Mars wish to melt like butter over the object of your affection.

Honestly I think your chart is adorable, and in all fairness you are young yet. Just don't allow the impatience of your desires and the loneliness you may experience get you down. It'll only serve to reinforce emotional walls. Tempering your expectations to leave yourself less attached to a desired outcome, while still allowing yourself to engage romantic opportunity may be the "tight rope" balancing point for you.

summer92

" see your approach to romance as an odd combo of cautiousness and hazardous-ness when we add an Aries' impulses to the mix. In a nutshell you may find it hard to operate without going to extremes. Either you remain selective and cautious or say ***** it and go balls out, a leap of faith. Finding a tempered middle ground within yourself elusive"

TRUE TRUE TRUE

"our Capricorn will hold a bar of standards for others and may make you self-conscious over your own attractiveness, while your Moon and Mars wish to melt like butter over the object of your affection. "
this is so true,basically how I feel all the time.

"st don't allow the impatience of your desires and the loneliness you may experience get you down. It'll only serve to reinforce emotional walls. Tempering your expectations to leave yourself less attached to a desired outcome, while still allowing yourself to engage romantic opportunity may be the "tight rope" balancing point for you."

I don't know if this is my Capricorn Rising speaking,but after a long time I'm receiving attention from the opposite sex and this is sort of driving my ego.I don't want a relationship ( at all at the moment).I don't want to die alone,however I feel too young to be tied down and emotionally attached to a person.I don't know what's happening to my transits,but at the moment,I just want a good job,confidence and to feel and look good all the time.I'm not angry at men,in fact after a long time I'm actually more receptive to the attention (normally if someone I don't like approaches me I turn them down immediately,but I want to live and kind of test what's good and just be 21 years old).

This is definitely my capricorn rising making some saturn aspects in the transits,as I normally don't feel like this.

Thank you all!

summer92

I'm not sure if this is valid in any way but every guy who has expressed interest in me are earth sun signs :\

Is there anything in my chart that shows that? It's just Taurus -> Virgo and then capricorns

Nacho

Banned
I don't mean to sound harsh, but try to work on your spirituality, pray, and you will see more clearly who is your real partner.

summer92

I don't mean to sound harsh, but try to work on your spirituality, pray, and you will see more clearly who is your real partner.

I have a lot of issues to sort out myself.You're not being harsh,just honest :)

I've struggled (and I still am) with my body and accepting the way I look that it led to an eating disorder for me.I'm always unhappy and pessimistic and the self sabotage is all down to me.I wouldn't want to be with anyone at this current moment because I really just do want to love and accept myself first.

Nacho

Banned
You ever thought about counseling? I'm not sure if you know there's a good counselor in your area, but maybe that would be something that would help you.

summer92

Uh... Wait. You are only 21 years old, and you live in Dubai. How long have you actually been having a love life? What is forever to you at 21, may be a different number for me, since I am 65.

i've never been in a serious long term relationship and I try quite hard (something I'm going to stop as it's not getting me anywhere).

I'm not arab and I don't live in Dubai anymore.Was simply born there...