Uranus transiting 4th house

geminimoon83

Is there anyone here who has felt this transit strongly? Does it often shake up relationships/home life? Once Uranus crosses over into my 4th house it will conjunct my Sun, Mercury, and Mars.... it will be a good while before this happens though. :wink:

Zarathu

Account Closed
It could really impact you, or it could do nothing at all. It depends on so many things that are described in your natal chart, and in the chart of the transit into the fourth house, etc.

For example, Mercury RX can be very impactive for people one time and the next time, because of the place they live and other items, it could have little impact on their lives. Its all about you individually. Knowing how it impacts somebody else, is not guarantee that it will impact you in the same intensity or even in the same way. When Uranus goin into YOUR 4th house, it has aspects to other planets, other arabic parts, other asteroids, etc that only exist in your chart. And then there is your very nature in regards to how you deal with change itself.

There is so very very much in astrology that conditions you differently than someone else that its almost impossible to make blanket statements.

geminimoon83

My 4th house has my Sun, Mercury, and Mars which is part of a Yod... Uranus is square Mars in my natal chart, later it will conjunct Mars. I find this all interesting since much of this will occur around the time my children will be possible leaving home. :crying: Uranus or no, I will probably be adjusting to a new way of life around that time.

geminimoon83

Here is the chart I am getting this from...

Attachments

• Uranusastro_24gw_01_lll_2021628_62639_41420.jpg
    Uranusastro_24gw_01_lll_2021628_62639_41420.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 59
T

Teb

Uranus will transit my fourth house later this year. naturally I have the nn.

I too would like to hear of 'others' experience.

Neptune Rising

Hey, I was attracted to this thread as I have transit Uranus just about conjunct my nadir now. But I noticed the transit date in your chart says 2021, so you have a long way off until this transit actually happens ;)

Neptune Rising

And I have no intention of moving house, unless I am swept off my feet by the love of my life, who I've yet to discover (tr Uranus will now trine my natal North node/Neptune, ascendant and shortly after, sextile natal Venus 5th 6th, 10th ruler and Mercury natal 7th,9th ruler) and suddenly get hitched!

Stranger things have happened though, under Uranus transits.

Claire19

It would depend on the aspects that are made and whether Uranus transitting actually hits any planets in the natal chart that are already in aspect.

I have Uranus natally in the 4th and it can mean sudden changes, living in an unconventional family or domestic situation. many things.
If you post your chart we can make a better judgement. I also have astrology groups at home and teach, as it is in Gemini.

:happy:

Rosie7

Mmh, Uranus and the 4th. Well...when T Uranus conjunct my natal 3rd moon, my father walked out.

When T Uranus entered my 4th house, it was 1977 and I was 10 years old. Over the next 8 years, I changed schools twice due to bullying, left home very young during that transit and while Pluto conjunct my natal moon. Essentially, I moved to a different Province and changed residences 17 times from 1981 until Nov 1985, when I turned 18 and Uranus moved into my 5th house.

So yeah, that was a crazy time but I was also crazy young and had very little control over my life. I would imagine an adult might experience some disruption but not nearly this level of instability.

Last edited:

waybread

I think you might experience uranus in the 4th as disruptive, primarily because Taurus loves stability. Other signs that enjoy variety (such as Gemini) would probably find it a lot easier.

This is a good time to move house, or perhaps remodel the one that you have.

However, you've posted the transits for 2021. Is this deliberate? Just now Uranus is in Aries.

geminimoon83

Yes, I am most interested in that time frame: 2019 to 2022. Pluto will be crossing my ascendant, Saturn in the first squaring natal Saturn, and then Uranus in the fourth. Those seem like major transits to be had all at the same time, especially since they will be hitting important houses. I have a 4th house Mars semisquare Uranus in my natal chart so once Uranus passes over Mars in my 4th house ... who knows? Sounds like exciting times. :unsure: This is all using the default house position in Astrodienst though. I am still trying to decide which system we are supposed to use. Both Equal and Default in Astrodienst fit me.

eDragonu

I don't have information on Uranus in the 4th, but it's currently in my 3rd, transiting over my moon. What a roller coaster! My emotions are completely erratic, I'm going from happy to depressed in seconds, and the amount of women I met and significantly interacted with in the last few months is way bigger than the total of the last 5 years. Also, I tend to talk incessantly and tell strange things (even for me). But there's also a sharper vision coming through, and a lot of electric energy building on (or at least I feel it as if it's electric).

But, to have a clearer image, have a look at this:

Uranus transit conjunct Moon

Hope it helps :)

abi

Uranus entered my bf 4th house 5 years ago. He moved out of the country and changed residence three times. Sun and moon both are in his 4th house and 5 years ago his family started falling apart, he moved back here last year and planned to go back for work but went in jail instead. He'll be out in 2-3 years, just when uranus will leave his 4th house, so i guess he felt the transit quite strongly :/

geminimoon83

Dear Uranus is currently in my 3rd and continues to square my Venus in the 6th. I'm beginning to think it entering my 4th house will almost be a reprieve for me. It has caused much conflict within me by squaring my Venus and although it is in my 3rd house, I have changed residence 4 times within the past 2 years! :-(

Neptune Rising

I've Uranus in my 4th house now, I noticed that I replied last year and had no intention to move, but things have changed dramatically. My 4th house is around 9/10 degrees Aries, it could be a bit later by a few degrees. I feel I will be moving due to many factors, none of them my choosing. I feel fate very much guiding me right now, I just have to flow with the changes. Due to my Mum recently having a stroke and being located in a hospital 4-5 hours drive away from where I have lived for the last 2 and a half years, I probably will have to move to somewhere a bit cheaper, at a friends house, so I can afford the travel that I will be doing up and down the country so I can see her more regularly while she recovers.

There are many other factors happening in my chart which relate to what's happening with my Mum, but the moving side of things I feel strongly comes from that unstable Uranus in the 4th transit. I'm going to be living down south part time at my friends, then splitting that with living up north in a Bed and Breakfast for a while.

I also look to the eclipses which are now in my 4th/10th houses, to signify major changes in those areas of life. I have also found, just from my own experience, the transits don't come into affect until they are about 1 or 2 degrees away from an exact aspect.