Psoratic Arthritis

Hi All,
A friend of mine is suffering from Psoratic Arthritis, a rheumatoid disorder.
Looking at his horoscope, he has a emphasis on the sixth house, and
s_vir.18.gif
. I keep telling him, he has to eat a natural diet, no meat, possibly a vegan diet to reduce the toxins i the diet. I see that thru his horoscope he is very sensitive to these purines and inflammatory triggers in the meat.
With
s_sco.18.gif
ruling the 6th house and many planets there in the 6th house, he has to be routine, methdical and has to have a pure diet in my opinion.
Also with
s_ma.18.gif
s_con.18.gif
s_pl.18.gif
in the 4th house could anger also be playing a part, in the sense that it is suppressed and manifests as ra?
I really want to find the cause of this, because I would hate to see his joints destroyed by this.

January 2008 was when the first severe flare up began.:bandit:

Attachments

• Jan2008.jpg
    Jan2008.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

dr. farr

My assessment of the natal is very similar to yours, except I use whole sign house format. I suggest the "ultimate" fountain of the health problem (natally considered) is to be found in the conjunction of the vitalizing Sun and self-healing Venus with the Dragon's Tail (South Node) posited right there in the middle of the "house of health and disease" (6th house); that Mars disposits all of those factors, coupled with the
Mars/Pluto conjunction in the 4th house (possible genetic predisposition) shows inflammatory processes at the root of the problem (with Pluto this includes what can be turned transformative inflammations, such as occurs in auto-immune connective tissue diseases) Any doubt about this is removed when we consider the approaching opposition between Mars/Pluto (inflammation) and Saturn (significator both of skin and connective tissue) The skin-relation is also connected with the combust situation of Venus (also related, like Saturn, to the skin) and its detriment in Scorpio and its being disposited by the inflammatory Mars. Notice also that Saturn (skin and connective tissue) is posited under Pisces, disposited by Jupiter, with Jupiter in the fiery (inflammation prone) sign of Leo (as is the Moon), and thus disposited by the Sun, which as its own "ultimate" dispositor we find-Mars.

Elementally considered the natal shows (to me, by my rather unorthodox delineative methods) an excess of fire and water (actually the "fiery water"-"acid venom"-which is so well symbolized by the negative qualities of Scorpio), and the resultant deficit of the elements air and earth. Obviously fiery emotions, and substances which are filled with the elemental qualities of fire, should be avoided (except, relative to remedies, in homeopathic form), as too should watery qualities, and all connections with air and earth quality things, should be emphasized.

This is just a brief delineation of the reference chart, however I think the overall fundamental "causal" (astrologically causal) elements and indications are apparent.

Thanks heaps Dr. Farr.

I have suggested a vegetaarian possibly vegan diet because my friend has stated that:

* His stomach is easily upset - on a number of occasions he has said that his stomach is easily upset by dairy. He has an allergy to bananas and avocados.
* that got me thinking about causes mainstream medicine doesn't yet recognise, leaky gut syndrome where the GI tract is hyperpermable.
* seeing that saturn is in pisces, that seems to me that the 'limits' or 'boundries' of his GI are easily permiable. Moreso then normal.
Would you suggest a cleansing then maybe slowly implement a Vegetarian diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, possibly vegan diet with supplements. I have a feeling that animal products of any kind will trigger inflammation in my friend.

dr. farr

Yes I support your outlook (based on my superficial delineation of his natal) especially about meat/inflammatory response possible connection. The inflammatory Mars/Pluto in the 4th house (anatomically affinitive to the stomach) and in the sign Virgo (zodiacally affinitive to the intestinal tract) probably accounts (astrologically) for the digestive problems you mentioned.
However, may I suggest that you be very careful regarding "cleansing"-too intense "cleansing"/"detox" type regimens often provoke a healing crisis, which is (usually) expressed through a temporary-but sometimes too severe-general inflammatory response. So be very gentle-"minimal"-in any "cleansing" regimen you suggest to your friend.

Last edited:
I know a couple of other people who have psoratic arthritis.
Here is another chart of a person who is sufffering. This person is on methotrexate. It worked for a while, but the psoratic arthritis is coming back.

Attachments

• astro_2at_08_anonymous.26355.2309.jpg
    astro_2at_08_anonymous.26355.2309.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 31

Vagabondgirl

I also have had an upset stomach often. It usually happens during summer time for some reason I dont know:/ Now its kind of better, because its automne I guess....When I was a baby I had colic pain ofcourse. I try to eat healthy, but not always easy. I think I had some kind of arthritis reaction from oral contraceptive pill. I think Im super sensitive to all kinds of medication and even red bull. I always get an adverse reaction! Even suffered from an inner bleeding from an ovary after taking some kind of oral contraceptive, had to have emergency surgery.

And even got an urinary tract infection (which I rarely ever get) right after taking antibiotics for my teeth:( For the urinary tract infection I was prescribed another antibiotic that made we SO sick and vomiting and terrible stomach ache. It took weeks before I was better again. So Im a bit nervous from pulling out the other tooth....

And from driking red bull late I usually get serious nightmares, very special ones.

I have mercury conj. pluto in the 6th in scorpio in equal. Mars/Venus/Moon in virgo conj. Ill post the chart anyway.

I think I will try harder to live a healthy life in the future....

Attachments

• AstroequalMJ.jpg
    AstroequalMJ.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

dr. farr

I also have had an upset stomach often. It usually happens during summer time for some reason I dont know:/ Now its kind of better, because its automne I guess....When I was a baby I had colic pain ofcourse. I try to eat healthy, but not always easy. I think I had some kind of arthritis reaction from oral contraceptive pill. I think Im super sensitive to all kinds of medication and even red bull. I always get an adverse reaction! Even suffered from an inner bleeding from an ovary after taking some kind of oral contraceptive, had to have emergency surgery.

And even got an urinary tract infection (which I rarely ever get) right after taking antibiotics for my teeth:( For the urinary tract infection I was prescribed another antibiotic that made we SO sick and vomiting and terrible stomach ache. It took weeks before I was better again. So Im a bit nervous from pulling out the other tooth....

And from driking red bull late I usually get serious nightmares, very special ones.

I have mercury conj. pluto in the 6th in scorpio in equal. Mars/Venus/Moon in virgo conj. Ill post the chart anyway.

I think I will try harder to live a healthy life in the future....

(Following statements may not always be in accord with generally accepted astrological delineation; following applies whole sign house format)

The natal might show tendencies toward what you have described above:
-Scorpio (endocrine system esp female reproductive system) rules 6th house of health and infirmities, and Mars disposits it; notice also both Saturn and Pluto posited here in this sign;
-the 4th house (related to stomach and digestion) is under Virgo (intestinal tract): notice Mars (inflammations, etc) posited therein, and also the Moon (stomach and digestion; Moon is also affinitive to the female hormonal system and signifies the "emotional body"; see Moon's close proximity to Mars here in this sign;
-notice Neptune in the 8th house: this planet and position might show an especial sensitivity to drugs (Neptune)-this includes the rx drugs of conventional drug medicine-this Neptune-based oversensitivity perhaps leading to serious problems (8th house matters related to health)
-there is a close connection between the 4th house and the 6th house here: the 4th house dispositor of Virgo (and thus of the the planets therein), Mercury, is itself posited in the 6th house under Scorpio, disposited by Mars: so here we find mutual reception between Mercury (which is affinitive to the nervous system) and Mars (which is like a conjunction between Mars and Mercury), and thus a web of close interconnections involving stomach/digestion/intestinal tract/nervous system/female hormones/emotions and female reproductive system.

Last edited:
What do you think the outcome of a diet based on necessary changes, cutting out meta, low purine foods and anti inflammatories such as garlic and ginger, and a strict vegetarian diet..

Two things.

The sun and moon are ingressing new signs soon..

What does this mean for the subject

Attachments

• astro_25at_15_anonymous_2010913.25313.9866.jpg
    astro_25at_15_anonymous_2010913.25313.9866.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 19

Vagabondgirl

(Following statements may not always be in accord with generally accepted astrological delineation; following applies whole sign house format)

The natal might show tendencies toward what you have described above:
-Scorpio (endocrine system esp female reproductive system) rules 6th house of health and infirmities, and Mars disposits it; notice also both Saturn and Pluto posited here in this sign;
-the 4th house (related to stomach and digestion) is under Virgo (intestinal tract): notice Mars (inflammations, etc) posited therein, and also the Moon (stomach and digestion; Moon is also affinitive to the female hormonal system and signifies the "emotional body"; see Moon's close proximity to Mars here in this sign;
-notice Neptune in the 8th house: this planet and position might show an especial sensitivity to drugs (Neptune)-this includes the rx drugs of conventional drug medicine-this Neptune-based oversensitivity perhaps leading to serious problems (8th house matters related to health)
-there is a close connection between the 4th house and the 6th house here: the 4th house dispositor of Virgo (and thus of the the planets therein), Mercury, is itself posited in the 6th house under Scorpio, disposited by Mars: so here we find mutual reception between Mercury (which is affinitive to the nervous system) and Mars (which is like a conjunction between Mars and Mercury), and thus a web of close interconnections involving stomach/digestion/intestinal tract/nervous system/female hormones/emotions and female reproductive system.

Thanx alot. Quite interesting indeed:)

It sounds a little familiar actually. But what about venus? Doesnt it affect all this too? I also had pyelonephritis and bladder infection (Libra thing??), both related to either emotional stress or taking drugs I strongly suspect. Also when I was a kid I had alot of stomach pain when my parents separeted, always coincidenses....I think also the reprod. system is a bit strange sometimes. Are there any indicators in the chart of PCOS?? I wonder sometimes.

dr. farr

Yes Venus is implicated:
-by its conjunction with Mars (showing inflammatory tendencies)
-Venus is disposited by Mercury which is placed in the 6th (whole sign) house of health, under Scorpio (genito-urinary system, including bladder), disposited by Mars
-Venus partile conjunction Moon: direct connection with emotions/stomach, also emotions/female hormonal system (this goes along with the 4th house/6th house connections I described in my earlier post; notice that Mars and Venus and Moon are all there together in the 4th house)

Vagabondgirl

Ok, I see. I have so far only had urinary tract infection twice in my life. But my sister in law has some form of chronical form of this. She also had some stomach problems.

She has Sun, Moon, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto and in Libra. Mercury, Venus, Uranus in Scorpio. Mars in Leo. I dont know the houses.

Attachments

• Sisinlaw.jpg
    Sisinlaw.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 24
Hey
Just an update on my friend. He went to a naturopathic dr and this following list is all the things he is and isnt allergic to. He was quite distraught. I told him it will be ok. Think of ur body as a holy holy temple.

*Dairy products* - avoid milk, cheese, butter, yoghurt, sour cream, cottage
cheese, whey, casein, sodium caseinate, calcium caseinate and any food
containing these. Avoid sheep and goat dairy too but test them separately at
the end.

*Gluten Grains (Wheat, Rye, Spelt, Kamut, Barley)* - avoid all white and
whole wheat breads, sprouted wheat (Ezekiel) bread, rye, spelt or kamut
bread, noodles, pasta, bagels, couscous, barley, bulgur wheat; wheat flour,
durum semolina, farina, seitan; any products with gluten listed as an
ingredient, including most meat substitutes; baked goods such as doughnuts,
cakes and pastries, and prepared gravies. Anything describing itself simply
as 'flour' is wheat and should be avoided. Oats should also be avoided and
tested separately.

*Eggs* - avoid both whites and yolks, and any product containing eggs (most
cakes, mayonnaise, etc.)

*Meat and fish * - no *beef*.

*Nuts and seeds – *no *nuts* or* peanuts.*
*Fruit – *no *citrus fruit* (orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit, etc.), *pineapple,
papaya * or* grapes.*

*Vegetables – *avoid* garlic * and* beans *(see below).

*Beans * – no *beans, peas* or *lentils* of any kind. No green beans, baked
beans or bean sprouts. No *soy beans* or soy products (tofu, tempeh, soy
sauce, edamame, soy milk or any product containing soy, such as most veggie
burgers).

*Coffee, tea, alcohol, chocolate* - you must avoid both caffeinated and
decaffeinated coffee, as well as black or green tea (even if
decaffeinated). Herb teas are OK, except those containing citrus. No
chocolate. (Sorry.) You show an allergy to brewer’s yeast so beer may be a
problem.

*Refined sugars* - avoid sugar and any foods that contain it: candy, soda,
pies, cake, cookies, etc. Other names for sugar include sucrose, glucose,
dextrose, corn syrup, corn sweetener, evaporated cane juice and levulose.
These must all be avoided. Unless you are diabetic, you are allowed up to 3
teaspoons a day of honey, maple syrup or agave syrup. Stevia may be used as
a sugar substitute. Please avoid any artificial sweeteners, such as Sweet
and Low (saccharin) and Equal (aspartame or NutraSweet) and any products
containing them such as diet sodas or "sugar-free" candy.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*: When searching out sugar in packaged products, look in the
*ingredients list*, NOT in the “nutrition facts” section. This can be
confusing because simple carbohydrates are shown as sugars in the “nutrition
facts” section. You do not need to avoid these. They are just carbohydrates.

*Food additives* - avoid products containing natural or artificial flavors,
artificial colors, preservatives, texturing agents, etc.

*Known allergens* - avoid any food you know you are allergic to, even if it
is allowed on this diet.

** NOTE: PLEASE READ ALL LABELS* - Hidden allergens are frequently found in
packaged foods. “Flour” usually means wheat and casein and whey are dairy
products. Make sure your vitamins are free of wheat, sugar, dairy and
artificial colorings. Vary your diet, choosing a wide variety of foods.

*FOODS YOU MAY EAT*

*Dairy Substitutes – *Rice milk (without barley malt or wheat).

*Grains * - You may eat rice cakes, rice crackers; oriental noodles, such as
100% buckwheat Soba noodles or rice noodles; rice, potato, buckwheat
(kasha), and bean flours; rice or millet bread; cooked whole grains
including millet, buckwheat (kasha), brown rice, teff, amaranth and quinoa;
corn, quinoa or rice pasta. Cereals such as hot rice cereal (e.g. Rice and
Shine), puffed rice, puffed millet and other cereals that contain no gluten
grains. Most of these things are available at health food stores. Potatoes
and corn are also allowed.

*Meat and fish – *No *beef*. Any fish or shellfish are OK. Pork, lamb,
chicken and turkey are OK.* *
*Nuts and seeds – *No* nuts *or* peanuts. *Any seeds, such as sesame seeds
or sunflower seeds* * may be eaten.

*Fruits * – all fruit except *citrus fruit, papaya, grapes* and * pineapple*

*Vegetables * – You may eat all vegetables except *garlic * or *beans* of
any kind. * *

Anyone who has RA or PSA or any rheumatoidism, go to an ND and get tested for allergens.

And another intersting thing is that before he knew he was allergicc to soy, he had a severe reaction to it in his elbow. It swelled the size of an egg, it was massive. The astrology has been spot on. Spawwt owwwnnn