My Surgery

Kerrie

Hi everyone, I have day surgery booked for the 8 Dec 09 to remove 2 polyps in my uterus. I have only been told that it will be the afternoon. I need to call the afternoon before the get the actual time.

I am extremely worried, about the anesthesia, not worried about the actual surgery. I have never been drug-induced put to sleep and it scares me...

So after over a year of trying to conceive, which I think some members might remember my "am I pregnant" charts, I finally get some action.

I know zero about surgery charts but have had a look at other threads and some of Caroles comments on this thead: http://astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20148&highlight=surgery

Moon - The Moon is VOC before 6.30am, I think I remember someone said give it 3 hours either side of a VOC, so that makes it 9.30am. I was told the surgery will be in the afternoon, so I look safe in that area.

The transiting Moon shouldn't be in the sign that rules the part of the body where you will have the operation, or the opposite sign.

A little confused about this comment, but the 8th house governs the Uterus??? The transitting Moon is in my 5th of fertility, so I am a bit confused - is this good or bad?

The Moon is in a Virgo, I was hoping I would get the 7th as Leo is a fixed sign, but I am lucky to get in as soon as I did, and before Mars and Mercury turned retrograde. So I am stuck with Virgo.

Now I am pretty sure the Moon is waning, so in a good phase to limit bleeding. If I am wrong please correct me... and I might even cancel surgery.

Planet Directions - All planets are DIRECT - yeah for Uranus, thank goodness and no planets changed direction on the same day.

Eclipes - No I think the last eclipse was in Jun/Jul and the next one in Jan, so again I think it looks safe.

If anyone could help me in having a look and letting me know if they find anything bad or evil I would really appreciate it.

I have noticed in my transits for that day that I have the T Moon opposite N Mars. If anyone has any ideas on this one - do tell me.

Edit: Please remembr when looking at the Surgery chart it is a approx time (middle of afternoon) as I dont have the time yet.

[Moderator note - for the natal chart, please visit the thread: My Surgery on the 'Medical Astrology' board. Corrected 'electional chart' is in the 6th post of this thread.]

Last edited by a moderator:

AquariusT

"The transiting Moon shouldn't be in the sign that rules the part of the body where you will have the operation, or the opposite sign. A little confused about this comment, but the 8th house governs the Uterus??? The transitting Moon is in my 5th of fertility, so I am a bit confused - is this good or bad"

That means that the moon should not be in Scorpio or Taurus, since Scorpio rules the Uterus. So, it is in Virgo that day, is that your 6th house? Do you have Taurus on the ASC? I only go by the same sign not the opposite sign. It is usually correct for me and the charts I do.

I see you are in Australia. Do you know your doctor's birthday? The surgeon I mean?

AquariusT

Oh, I see your chart now. It is a little hard to read. brb It looks uneventful and in your favor Sun venus, the light will shine on the venus (female) parts and I think they will get to the root of the problem, that mercury conj pluto in the 1st. Well I wouldn't worry too too much about the anesthesia, that neptune is not too prominent in the chart, for the time you cast anyway. I know surgery never goes on, on time. Be sure and take a look at the charts for the next few hours as well and the recovery. I think it wll be done and overwith and fixed. I see your natal, that mars in the 11th, surgery necessary for childbirth, so this could be it, and maybe a c section lies ahead.

Good luck and I am sending you good vibes from the USA!

Kerrie

I see you are in Australia. Do you know your doctor's birthday? The surgeon I mean?
No I dont know the doctors birthdate, when I am about to go into surgery I will ask for you and I hope I remember, hehehe. Would there be something that I should look for in our 2 charts, oh I get it I hope he is having a good day!?

Kerrie

Oh god AquariusT. I put the wrong surgery chart up - well the wrong approx time. I think its stress :-(

Here it is. Sorry about the size but am unsure what the best way is to have a bigger chart.

Attachments

• Correct Surgery.gif
    Correct Surgery.gif
    62.2 KB · Views: 15

Kerrie

Well I wouldn't worry too too much about the anesthesia, that neptune is not too prominent in the chart, for the time you cast anyway.
What house would Neptune be bad in for anesthesia?
I see your natal, that mars in the 11th, surgery necessary for childbirth, so this could be it, and maybe a c section lies ahead.
I was wondering what effect the T Saturn in the 6th quincunx N Mars in the 11th was having on me, a light blub has just turned on. N Mars is also opposite N Saturn in the 5th, forced surgery to conceive? Oh great about the C section too :)... but at least I will have a baby!

Thankyou for your help.

Kerrie

Just updating that I had my surgery. In the doctors notes it said it was "uneventful" so just what I wanted. I didnt feel any bad effects from the anesthesia. I was put under approx 1pm.