I think I am I think I am I think I am!

Kerrie

Ok the question is “Will I get Pregnant this Month”

I thought of the question last night after I started to get some pains, I had given up hope – it’s been 10 months! But you never know… so I constructed the chart today and was surprised that it looked good. Well to my novice eye. I won’t know for a couple of weeks, but will definitely tell people either way.
Now this works for my Synastry with the future bub as it will be born a few days after me (3 Mar) and my partners birth date (1 Mar). I calculated the due date to be approx 6 Mar. It makes sense to fit in with my other family members too. You know I always thought maybe it was waiting to be a Pisces J.

I think it’s a Yes!

Sign on the Asc and the fifth are fruitful (Pisces on the first, ruler Jupiter and Cancer on the fifth ruler the Moon)

The signifiers are located in the 11th. The Moon’s next applying aspect is a conjunction with Jupiter and Jupiter’s next applying aspect is a conjunction with the Moon, as Jupiter turned retrograde after I asked the question.

Now just trying to remember some things I have read tonight…
  • Jupiter is peregrine in Aquarius but in the house of its joy.
  • The moon has dignity by face in Aquarius .

Is there anything else I need to have a look at? I’m only worried about the South Node being located in the 5th, William Lilly says this is similar in nature to Mars and Saturn. Its also a separating aspect from the Moon and Jupiter, so might just mean I have had trouble in the past :whistling:.

Please tell me what you think, I need to know if I am just seeing something that is not there :w00t:!

picture.php

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Kerrie,
No I'm sorry I don't think you are.
Your ruler is Jupiter. Jupiter is not only not in a fruitful sign (Saturns sign), it is conjoined with a malefic, Neptune,and in your 12th.
Re:
Sign on the Asc and the fifth are fruitful (Pisces on the first, ruler Jupiter and Cancer on the fifth ruler the Moon)

Yes, but the ruler of the Asc is Jupiter currently in Aquarius, not a fertile sign, and the moon is also not in a fruitful sign or a good place.

The signifiers are located in the 11th.

Technically, yes, but Jupiter is too close to the H12 cusp to disregard its imminent arrival in the twelfth house (of sorrows-the worst house in horary).

The Moon’s next applying aspect is a conjunction with Jupiter
Ptolemaically speaking-yes..but I personally can't ignore the presence of Neptune there.

and Jupiter’s next applying aspect is a conjunction with the Moon, as Jupiter turned retrograde after I asked the question.

No-Jupiter is not retrograde.Not in this chart. It is stationary,which gives it more significance.Neptune is in between them .You also need to consider the moon's *last aspect* and in what houses that occurs.
In your fifth house the co-ruler is the sun, posited on your h4 cusp-house of endings.

The fifth house is in this chart is ruled by the moon.The moon too is cj Neptune,and it will conjunct with a weak jupiter before leaving the sign, but the moon's last aspect is a square to mercury in your third house of communications. I think there aren't enough testimonies for a yes answer.
Sorry.
Lilly

Last edited:

Kerrie

As you know I am learning horary, just I am trying to stick to William Lilly's theories (I printed his christian astrology stuff off). As per William Lilly, Neptune, Uranus and Pluto are not counted and Aquarius is said to be more fruitful than barren.

Now I thought that we look at the applying aspects in the future and Jupiter turns retrograde and doesnt make the 12th until Jan 2010.

Im not sure what Lilly says on stationary planets, I will need to look into it more.

Im going to bed, too cold I will back tomorrow to work this out more.

lillyjgc

Hi Kerrie,
I decided to consult William Lilly in regard to your question:
CA11.

[She is. ]
The Lord of the Ascendant or Moon behold the Lord of the 5th with any aspect or translation.

The moon will conjunct Jupiter , the sun will trine jupiter so that's a yes.(if we ignore Neptune)

If the Lord of the Ascendant and the Moon be in the 5th house,
No.
free from the malevolent aspect of the Infortunes and direct;
Well, both sigs are in Saturn's sign and your sig is stationary...

and herein you must not wholly rely upon Saturn and Mars or the South Node to be the onely Unfortunate Planets, (I meane Saturn and Mars for Planets, Not Nodes) you must consider the position of Heaven at the time of erecting your Scheame, and take any evill aspects of the Lord of the 6th, 8th or 12th, be he what Planet he will, to be an affliction, if he have Square or Opposition to the Lord of the 5th, or Lord of the Ascendant, or the Moon.

Nope. I can't see any afflictions involved there...

Jupiter generally in the 1st, 5th, 11th or 7th, not in aspect to Saturn or Mars, they being slow in motion or Retrograde.

Tricky...jupiter so close to H12 but by retro motion will head back to H11...Mars, your co-ruler, is heading for a mutually-applying square to Jupiter.

The Lord of the Ascendant or Lord of the 5th house aspecting a Planet in an Angle with reception, and rendring up his venture unto him; if the Moon be in reception with any Planet in an Angle, that is, essentially Fortified, else not; for accidentall dignities in this manner of judgment, giveth hopes, but not reall assurance.

The moon is not in reception with a planet on any angle..Actually not much reception going on in this chart. The moon separates from the trine to the sun on an angle..(IC).

If the Lord of the Ascendant behold the Ascendant with an amicable aspect, out of any good House; or if the Moon be in the 7th, and behold the Lord of the 7th in the 11th, or if the Moon be in the 11th, and behold the Lord of the 7th in the 7th.

The Lord of the seventh is mercury and the moon's last aspect will be a square to mercury.

The Moon applying to the Lord of the Ascendant or Lord of the 5th in the 1st or 10th house, and he not Cadent from his owne House or exaltation;(a Planet Cadent from his owne House) where you must understand this generall rule concerning a Planet his being Cadent from his owne House, is this, viz. if Mars be in Aries, it being his own House, let him then be in any of the 12 Houses, he shall be said to be Angular as to his being in Aries: if Mars be in Taurus he is Succeeding or in Succeedant House in that way: if Mars be in Gemini he is then Cadent as from his owne House; and so forth in the rest: for ever a Planet is Angular in any of his owne Houses.

[These added to other testimonies.]
The Dispositor of the Moon and the Lord of the houre in Angles; Mars in the Signe of the 7th House, she is newly conceived (this is to be understood if he be well Fortified:) Saturn in the 7th, the party is quicke, or her Infant moveth: etc etc etc.

So now I'm not sure.
Lilly

Last edited:

DiDi

first kerrie
I HOPE YOU ARE or get pregnant soon, I know that waiting 10 months is like years when your trying to get pg.:sad:
found this.... william lilly-After this, consider Jupiter, who naturally signifieth Children, if he be in the Ascendant, 3rd, 5th, 9th or 11th house, free from all manner of misfortune; you may affirme the Woman shall shortly conceive, perhaps upon the first congresse or coition after the asking of the Question, or a little after, and the matter seems as good as done.

I wish someone would clear up this fertile versus non fertile plannets once and fore all!!! does it go by who follows whos rules?
I follow lillys but if there is another that is more up to date and right id love to know it. Its getting confusing for people posing questions and also for people learning pregnancy horay. Im going to put a wish in the wish box for a horay section on pregnancy lol.... not silly but i know if we all asked for a section, well there would be chaos:whistling:

william lilly

fertile plannets are cancer scorpio and pisces taurus
semi plannets are sag aquarius libra gemini
non fertile are leo virgo capricorn

cant remember aries still trying to find exactly where i found this in his workings.

Heaven at the time of erecting your Scheame, and take any evill aspects of the Lord of the 6th, 8th or 12th, be he what Planet he will, to be an affliction, if he have Square or Opposition to the Lord of the 5th, or Lord of the Ascendant, or the Moon.

unfortunatly 8th ruler (womb) is 7 taurus squaring your ruler jupiter.

12th ruler saturn is in your 6th of health.

after reading william lillys rules in pregnancy i think your not pregnant now, and even so because you need for the egg to be fertalized and reach the womb to be impregnated.. that takes around 8 days or so. so im saying the question could be somewhat premature to answer from this horay.

Thats only my findings though, I hope someone else answers you with advanced experiance, like lilly

hi lillyjgc
id like to ask you a few questions if i may,
in this case do you take neptune into account?
I know we dont usually in horay but it seems a barrier to pregnancy, like needing some medicine intervention to take place first.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Yes! To answer your question:
id like to ask you a few questions if i may,
in this case do you take neptune into account?
I know we dont usually in horay but it seems a barrier to pregnancy, like needing some medicine intervention to take place first.

I know its not *the done thing* in horary to include Neptune and the Outers. In fact I was just wondering what this chart would look like without the outers and in regio. house system. Might take a look shortly.
I agree that Neptune's presence there could be suggesting medicine..but also wishfulness.
It's interesting that Kerrie said *she felt pains*..Chiron Neptune Jupiter could describe that, but pains arent often associated with conception...
I'm still thinking it's a "maybe"..Looking forward to the test result. (Don'tforget to let us know Kerrie so we can all learn from this chart.)

Edit: I looked at the chart using regiomontanus cusps and got rid of all the Outer planets.Using this system, Leo is on the cusp of H5 and therefore the ruler of H5 is the sun which is strongly placed on an angle and applying to a trine to Jupiter, your significator.
Mercury becomes ruler of your sixth and is at a critical degree with pars fortuna exactly opposite.I am thinking you may actually be having a health problem.With the ruler of your eighth, Venus, conjoined with Mars in your second (in regio) and both applying a trine to saturn in h6, (illnesses of a chronic nature) you may need to have help medically.The sun (health/conception etc) separates from the square to Saturn and applies the trine to your ruler Jupiter.Mercury (the other party in all this) has squared Jupiter and *in the end* the moon will square Mercury. (your feelings might change?)

It was interesting to study the chart without including the outers at all (it's hard to have them in front of you and not take them into account-at least subconsciously, I find).

Last edited:

Kerrie

Just read quickly your replies, I need to run out the door but will be home soon to have a look.

Quick question what is "regiomontanus"?

Kerrie

Just clarifying that I know I wouldnt be pregnant now, not possible as Im only in the middle of my cycle, my question is "will I get pregnant this month - next 2 weeks? I think that matters when consulting lilly.

Hey i really need to go I have an appintment at 12pm!

DiDi

yep cool thanks for your responce, lillyjgc

kerrie has stated in the other thread that she has polops in the womb area, (hope u dont mind me raising this issue in this thread kerrie?)
she states doctors say its okay to get pregnant still, but she and i dont think its gonna help the situation, I wonder if neptune did have a place to be read in this instance.
and now that you have done it in regio and found leo on the 5th! well you know what lilly says about this!
I think that 12th ruler which has asc and 5th ruler placed in it connected to ruler in 6th of house is also saying this.
jupiter being so close to the 12th indicates to me that she isnt aware of the problem that is hindering the getting pregnancy.
not sure if im right or not?

kerrie id search to get this polop removed, or get it looked into more at least, its getting closer to a year that youve been trying, and normal to not get pg in that time for most people, but with that polop they may help you a bit sooner.

Kerrie

:-( ok I wasnt hoping I didnt need to go under the knife! Cause I am chicken. I still havent time to have a look at everything and work out what you both mean by regio, Im off to cook Meatballs with Tomato Risoni it was on masterchef and its great :). I will get back to everyone shortly. I was hoping it was gonna be devine intervention, lol. Its not fair. Thanks everyone, I will look closely into everything soon. I gave up in the last 6 months and then hope for about 12 hours, now I am back to square one again :crying:.

lillyjgc

Hi Kerrie,
Firstly- William Lilly used to draw his charts using the House system REGIOMONTANUS CUSPS>It doesn't seem to be an option at astro.com. (If it is, can anyone tell me how you do it?)
Seeing as you expressed an interest in following the principles set out by William Lilly, I thought I'd try to do the chart as he would have-ie, no Outers/asteroids etc and regio cusps.

I wasn't aware of your other post outlining your health concerns, still haven't read them yet, but I'm thinking now, the chart shows it.
Firstly, you are ruled by jupiter, in Saturn's sign and Saturn is in the sixth-an immediate link between you and a chronic illness.Also jupiter rules growths on the body.Jupiter being so close to the H12 cusp (Lilly considered a 5 degree orb here), suggests something that can't be seen.
Others may have more to say.
All the best
Lillyjgc

DiDi

lillygjc
you can do regio in astrodiest only i cant acess it today for some reason. is regio diff from regio cusps?

kerrie
masterchef... let me know how it went in real life.. lol best show on tv right now!:biggrin:

lillyjgc

REGIOMONTANUS' SYSTEM
Regiomontanus (Johann Muller) was a 15th-century German mathematician, astronomer, and astrologer. . He formulated a system of house division for different latitudes, replacing the earlier method. William Lilly used this House system.
In this system, the great circles intersect the celestial equator at equal distances of 300. They intersect the, ecliptic at points considered as the cusps of the houses. These divisions begin from the horizon, and the meridian is also one of the dividing circles. Therefore the ascendant, descendant, M.C. and I.C. in this system are identical with those of the other systems.The remaining house cusps though may vary slightly when compared to different House systems.
William Lilly always (I believe), used regiomontanus house cusps for horary charts.

For further reading about the different House systems, try these links:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=86199&postcount=6
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm
http://lessons.astrology.com/course/show/Local-Space-Relocation-Astrology/4378-Astrological-House-Systems
http://astrocom.com/articles/infospecials/IHSX.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Astrological_house_systems
http://astrology.horoscope.com/horoscopes/house-systems.html
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_house1_e.htm

http://www.cyberspacei.com/englishwiz/library/names/zodiac/contents.htm
http://www.astrology.com.au/12signs/index.asp
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/housecusps.html

Cheers
Lilly

DiDi

sorry lillyjgc i took it to mean u didnt think u can do regio system on astro.com?
"Firstly- William Lilly used to draw his charts using the House system REGIOMONTANUS CUSPS>It doesn't seem to be an option at astro.com. (If it is, can anyone tell me how you do it?)"

i take it that it was not what i thought on astrodiest?
house systems section.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Didi, yes I did mean that-I tried to draw up the chart at Astro using regio house system-but didnt see it listed as an option. Also wanted to do the chart *without the outer planets* as Lilly would have seen it, but THAT didnt seem to be an option either...so I drew the chart up on another program/
I didn't realise the question had been already asked.
Cheers
Lillyjgc

Kerrie

I think it was the South Node in the 5th, as per Lilly, and dont modern horarists think that Uranus on the Asc is also a sign of miscarriage.

I didnt have a miscarriage but it could have been before I knew, if you get me.

Kerrie

Hi dblsag you should start a a new thread, as this is on horary and not transits. Post your chart too people will be able to help you :smile:

haybelly

Gosh, I hope you get pregnant. I know the heartache of a big fat no every month for years now with no explanation. Baby dust to you, maybe I should say star dust on this board! I posted a chart hoping someone may check it out and let me know. I guess it must be bad news and no one wants to tell me:crying:.