Is it possible to predict life span of a person?

conspiracy theorist

There have been techniques developed throughout the history of astrology, but nothing that can definitively predict the lifespan of a person to a satisfactory degree. A lot of people say astrology cannot predict death outright, but I think that has to do more with their philosophical hangups than anything else.

JUPITERASC

Hello,

Is it possible to predict the life span of a person based on their birth chart?

Thanks.
Ask this question frequently

of multiple sources

until you find more than one astrologer
with a definitive track record
of successfully predicting lifespan based on birth chart

Assuming that astrologers with that level of expertise
even exist :smile:

their services would be so in demand that
their time is fully occupied
and so
you won't find any providing free delineation online

particularly on an amateur astrology forum
intended for curious beginners and/or those new to the topic

krishere82

There have been techniques developed throughout the history of astrology, but nothing that can definitively predict the lifespan of a person to a satisfactory degree. A lot of people say astrology cannot predict death outright, but I think that has to do more with their philosophical hangups than anything else.

Not sure I really understand what you are trying to convey. But thanks for the response.

krishere82

Ask this question frequently

of multiple sources

until you find more than one astrologer
with a definitive track record
of successfully predicting lifespan based on birth chart

Assuming that astrologers with that level of expertise
even exist :smile:

their services would be so in demand that
their time is fully occupied
and so
you won't find any providing free delineation online

particularly on an amateur astrology forum
intended for curious beginners and/or those new to the topic

There was an astrologer who I was getting yearly readings from for a few years. He said based on the Moon placement or something related to the Moon he sees that I have a decent life span

leomoon

Hello,

Is it possible to predict the life span of a person based on their birth chart?

Thanks.

As Edgar Cayce would say, humans have the ability to change their destiny.

The planets and stars, "Impel", and do not "compel"

But often the compelling force is seemingly, too strong to overcome.

As for life span?
I've found Vedic astrologers using the "K" method of sub-rulers and sub-sub rulers, the best for asking this question, as they look strictly at the "fate" and "destiny" of the natal charts.

Vedic Astrologers look objectively in other words, but Tropical western Astrology believes we can change our destiny.

Vedics Astrology - not so much. Different culture, different religion mainly due to culture, therefore, different readings and opinions of life and death.

CapAquaPis

There is the 72 or 84 year (6 or 7 year per house) predictive life span on natal charts. However, the first 8 houses is ones life span and the last 4 houses described their pre-natal influences before their birth. And the ascendant or 12th/1st house vs the descendant or the 6th/7th house is regarding a past life (12th) and a future life (7th), another method is the south node is our previous life and the north node is our next life. None of these things can foretell a personal date of death nor what was the cause of their death. And really, it can't be determined in astrology.

CapAquaPis

There was an astrologer who I was getting yearly readings from for a few years. He said based on the Moon placement or something related to the Moon he sees that I have a decent life span

I never would thought the moon or its placement can indicate our deaths in a given date or year. A very morbid or fatalistic aspect for the moon is 1. Conjunct sun, 2. In the 8th, 3. In the signs Scorpio and Capricorn, 4. Within 10 degrees of the ascendant but in the 12th, and 5. Involves or conjuncts Mercury in retrograde in Pisces (its fall degree in 12-14') are considered hexed and cursed, they are malefic depending on what planets interfere, intervene and intersect to produce a mortal flaw or error (the Moon, esp. Full in 22' or 23' of any sign in astrology's worst number).

leomoon

I never would thought the moon or its placement can indicate our deaths in a given date or year. A very morbid or fatalistic aspect for the moon is 1. Conjunct sun, 2. In the 8th, 3. In the signs Scorpio and Capricorn, 4. Within 10 degrees of the ascendant but in the 12th, and 5. Involves or conjuncts Mercury in retrograde in Pisces (its fall degree in 12-14') are considered hexed and cursed, they are malefic depending on what planets interfere, intervene and intersect to produce a mortal flaw or error (the Moon, esp. Full in 22' or 23' of any sign in astrology's worst number).

Do you have a link for this info? I'd like to study it myself.

I know about the Vedic Maraka, both the ASC in the 29th degree and it's implications,but there is so much more contained in their art. They tend not to be afraid of talking about life and death in astrology, as it' is both a natural function of being born. Those in the west are more frightened to think of death as a negative, which it really is only a matter of perspective of the soul.

https://vedicastrologylessons.com/e...ediction-in-astrology-vedic-astrology-part-1/

leomoon

Yes, I"d really need to research this theory for myself - based on such simplicities, (there must be more to it)

REF:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis

A granddaughter, who will be a Medical doctor soon, as soon as she graduates that is; has her Moon in 8th house in Leo, in the 22nd degree. Her Sun is in Virgo in the same house.

She did have a problem she was born with, that no one would want, with the spine and spinal fluid that needed operation to release, but as far as I know she's been fine ever since. She also had some issues with obsessions which her mother helped with a professional for her to overcome since childhood.

So, yes the 22nd deg. isn't a helpful degree in the fixed stars world either, or in my astrology BUT, not as fatalistic as these short quips makes it out to be

Like i said, there must be far more to this.:pouty:

RoseB

I don't think so. From what I read there are placements that might indicate a longer life than the other, like for example having Jupiter in the 8th house. This might bring a long life with a relatively smooth death but it is not really set in stone. For example, Grace Kelly also had this placement but died in a quite tragic way and pretty young.

My understanding is that even if your natal chart might have an aspect that might predict a long life it is just there to kinda show your foundation and what is likely to happen to you. However, we are having free will and we can change that. Additionally, the transits also interact with our natal chart and might bring harsh aspects that might make us prone to injure ourselves or to suffer fatal accidents. For example if a Pluto transit forms a harsh aspect with our natal chart it might bring a situation like this.

Unfortunately I am pretty new to interpreting charts so this is pretty much how far my knoweldge goes on this subject. I do hope this was helpful for you and maybe gave you some information that might bring you closer to finding an answer to your question. :)

leomoon

I don't think so. From what I read there are placements that might indicate a longer life than the other, like for example having Jupiter in the 8th house. This might bring a long life with a relatively smooth death but it is not really set in stone. For example, Grace Kelly also had this placement but died in a quite tragic way and pretty young.

My understanding is that even if your natal chart might have an aspect that might predict a long life it is just there to kinda show your foundation and what is likely to happen to you. However, we are having free will and we can change that. Additionally, the transits also interact with our natal chart and might bring harsh aspects that might make us prone to injure ourselves or to suffer fatal accidents. For example if a Pluto transit forms a harsh aspect with our natal chart it might bring a situation like this.

Unfortunately I am pretty new to interpreting charts so this is pretty much how far my knoweldge goes on this subject. I do hope this was helpful for you and maybe gave you some information that might bring you closer to finding an answer to your question. :)

Thanks for adding the fact that Grace Kelly who became a Princess of Monoco, after being an actress from Philadelphia, (albeit from a wealthy family) - did indeed have Jupiter in the 8th! However, as I look, it's also a retrograde Jupiter she was born to, as well as "in Detriment" in Gemini and in the 8th of type of death we might expect. These two biggies considering Grace's Jupiter rx - may add for flavor to the chart's facts. Jupiter was not going to work in her favor other then making money, (ruler of 2nd found in the 8th) "from other's" which she did.

Here is her tropical natal chart:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kelly,_Grace

For the younger members here who may not have knowledge of how she died, it was quite violent, in so far as going off a cliff, around this very narrow road, perhaps she had been drinking before taking the wheel. She was with her young daughter who survived, but Princess Grace perished.

BTW: It was the same cliff she and Cary Grant drove in a movie they appeared in this part of France.

Considering her bio information contains the following, I'm not surprised she did took her exit as she was a very unhappy woman: (see link above)

Last edited:

leomoon

Grace Kelly death:
Although I"ve read it was the same stretch of road, this article says it wasn't. Perhaps it was a look-alike, tailspin type of narrow curving road in both the movie and in her accident through the mountainous outskirts of Monoco.

http://www.reelreviews.com/gracekelly/death-of-a-princess-the-story-of-grace-kelly-s-fatal-car-crash

As Princess Grace’s car approached a hairpin curve in the road known as "Devil’s Curse,” it suddenly accelerated to well over 50 m.p.h. The car crashed through the stone barrier before careening down the 120-foot hillside, clipping the tops of the trees as it lurched its way down the slope. A local gardener heard the accident and upon reaching the scene, noticed the wrecked vehicle had struck a tree near the bottom of the hill and rested near a pile of rocks. The good Samaritan observed that Stephanie had extricated herself from the car and was yelling to help get her mother out of the vehicle. “Help, my mother! My mother is in there! Get her out!” The unconscious Grace was removed by smashing the vehicle’s rear window.
In her Vedic Whole Signs chart, which first glance tells me, she'd likely not live a long life, (although I don't know how to tell WHEN she's likely to exit) she did so in middle age.

The Maraka houses, 2, 7 are both harmed with Mars the malefic as ruler of both these houses and the planet Mars within the 2nd house. I'll have to check her Dasa planet she was running because when you die its usually as far as know, cooperating with the Dasa sub ruler .

(Perhaps someone can tell us more about this with Grace's chart ) :wink:

Last edited:

creativei

Yes its possible im good at it wen my some of the relatives in death bed whatever i said came true my dad gave me a title " Death astrologer" lol. 😊

AstrologyMangalBhawan

Prophecy is an exciting and age-old part of human history. This is an attempt to try to learn about a person's lifespan, such as what their future will be like, what difficulties they will face, and what success they will have. Despite this, this is a question on which people may have different opinions. Is it really possible to predict someone's lifespan? This question can be seen from religious, scientific and divine perspectives.

1. Religious Perspective:

Seen from a religious perspective, prophecy has unique importance. In many religions prophecy is considered a type of divine or spiritual knowledge, performed by qualified gurus or spiritual idealists. The main purpose of this type of prediction is to guide humans and improve their lives.

2. Scientific Approach:

Viewed from a scientific perspective, prophecy can be inferred through the planets, stars, and achievements of science. Astrology is a prime example of this, in which the position and movement of the planets are studied and through this the possible events in a person's lifetime are predicted.

3. Divine Perspective:

Some people believe that certain individuals have divine or transcendent vision through which they can see future events. This method is very personal and people who believe in it consider it to be a kind of medium of prediction.

Is prediction really possible?

On this we find two types of views - one, which says that prediction is possible and the other, which says that it is only a form of belief and is without scientific proof.

From the scientific point of view, till now no proven and clear evidence has been found so that we can believe that accurate prediction of a person's life span is possible. Some predictions can be made through astrology and other sciences, but it is not accurate.

Despite this, prophecy remains important from a religious and spiritual perspective and people use it to guide their lives. They consider it a kind of salvation and a means of development of the soul.

Whether it is possible to accurately predict an individual's life span is a controversial question to be considered. From a scientific point of view it may be difficult to give an exact answer, but from a religious and spiritual point of view it remains an important and idealistic point of view. Therefore, it can become a medium for the development and guidance of a person's soul, upon which their faith depends.

Last edited by a moderator: