Exam pass?

marsScorp

The ascendant is late so i think this question might be invalid. I will ask in any case..since exam start next weeks yikes..i have asked a similar question a while ago on this exam.

Will i pass my exams?
I probably may get low pass marks but I'm just interested in a pass.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_exam_hr.40290.8843.jpg
    astro_2gw_exam_hr.40290.8843.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 49

IleneK

Premium Member
It is too early now, according to the chart, with 0 deg rising. Much has to come to pass.

I expect that the much that has to come to pass is your studying very much between now and the exams. I would suggest that after you have done that for a while, come back and recast a chart and see what it says.

Good luck with your studies and keep working!

Chrysalis

Id say your going to find the exams hard, your in aspect with saturn for a while, after which moon will oppose when reaches cancer, and saturn being in moons detriment i wouldn't see as the marks your hoping for.

marsScorp

It is too early now, according to the chart, with 0 deg rising. Much has to come to pass.

I expect that the much that has to come to pass is your studying very much between now and the exams. I would suggest that after you have done that for a while, come back and recast a chart and see what it says.

Good luck with your studies and keep working!

Thank you I'm trying hard just so much happening beyond my control also time factor

marsScorp

Id say your going to find the exams hard, your in aspect with saturn for a while, after which moon will oppose when reaches cancer, and saturn being in moons detriment i wouldn't see as the marks your hoping for.

I will definitely update thanks so much. Just need to pass feels so difficult already

muchacho

The ascendant is late so i think this question might be invalid. I will ask in any case..since exam start next weeks yikes..i have asked a similar question a while ago on this exam.

Will i pass my exams?
Mercury ruling both H1 and H10. Which means you'll get the Moon. Moon combust. You're toast. Fail.

But extremely early degree ASC. So the chart may not be valid anyway. And so Moon combust could just mean you're overwhelmed at the moment and unable to get anything done but you've got the potential, because receptions are actually good. When is this exam?

Sunrise

Will i pass my exams?

The ascendant is late
The ASC is not in late degrees but in early degrees.
Also on the Fortune Fixed Star Regulus

this question might be invalid.
The Chart in generall is Valid

marsScorp

Mercury ruling both H1 and H10. Which means you'll get the Moon. Moon combust. You're toast. Fail.

But extremely early degree ASC. So the chart may not be valid anyway. And so Moon combust could just mean you're overwhelmed at the moment and unable to get anything done but you've got the potential, because receptions are actually good. When is this exam?

Thank you..it starts next Thursday and runs throughout June
I meant early degrees no idea why I typed late lol guess nerves running high

Last edited:

muchacho

Thank you..it starts next Thursday and runs throughout June
I meant early degrees no idea why I typed late lol guess nerves running high
You mean an entire month? That could actually work to your advantage. Yes, nerves running high could be Moon combust, haha. Anyway, we are just talking about an accidental debility, not an essential debility. And there's strong positive receptions between Moon and L10. So it seems you are well prepared already, it may just be a temporary issue of staying focused. So maybe find a way to calm your nerves (meditation, physical exercise, walks in the park, relaxing music, hot baths etc.) and you'll make. Good luck!

marsScorp

You mean an entire month? That could actually work to your advantage. Yes, nerves running high could be Moon combust, haha. Anyway, we are just talking about an accidental debility, not an essential debility. And there's strong positive receptions between Moon and L10. So it seems you are well prepared already, it may just be a temporary issue of staying focused. So maybe find a way to calm your nerves (meditation, physical exercise, walks in the park, relaxing music, hot baths etc.) and you'll make. Good luck!

Yip have 14 papers spread out in June sigh..yes you are right i am having a tough time focusing. thank you so much for your kind words. I will update when results are out.

tikana

moon was combust here .. his nerves were getting ahead of him.

tikana

Wheres the pass in the chart, i can't see it ?

moon conj sun
sun is resident of 9th house - sun becomes co-ruler of the exam
test is 9th or 10th house.
merc is in the house of anxiety meaning he is worried
which is backed by moon combust

just nerves

Chrysalis

So the yes was basically just from the moon/sun conjunction then, or/and emplacement of the sun ?

As we have a combust moon, a weak by decan querent, a peregrine sun, and after the conjunction with the sun...moon has nothing else to do.

This is a strange chart for a yes, and not just a yes, querent did REALLY well.

Congrats marsScorp btw.

There's a 25 min arc till perfection, how long was it that you passed from doing the chart ?

tikana

sun is a coruler of the question
moon conjuncting it .. yes combust but sun corules the question is querent's emotions are burned what if i fail