I hope you can respond.

Opheliac

When Saturn would transit in my 6th house, which is Saggitarius, is it alarming if my 6th house has Mars and Ketu? What would Saturn transit be like for me?
You see I have suffered so much in past 2.5 years. Asthama Sani. And the Saturn retrograde was so much suffering for me, it's still not over. I am writing this in a state of fever. My health is down. I am under so much pressure.
Any remedies? I am scared.

Birth details:

31.10. 82
Lahore, Pakistan.
10:45 pm

I hope I get the response.
Thank you so much.

Virinchi

I'm not getting into detailed reading of your chart as your question was posted out of sickness.
There will be financial losses and uncontrolled expenditure during 2017-20.
If married (didnt check this in chart), your partner will not support you during this tough time.
If you're a man, woman (women) will cheat and ob your money.

More than Sani in Dhanus, Sani in Makara will be hitting hard on your health.
You will recover from 2023 and do well for about 2-3 years but again fall from 2026-27.
5 planets in 4th H are not allowing you to live normally.
Won't suggest remedies, as they appear to give temporary relief during those 'up' periods and again let you fall.

Opheliac

I'm not getting into detailed reading of your chart as your question was posted out of sickness.
There will be financial losses and uncontrolled expenditure during 2017-20.
If married (didnt check this in chart), your partner will not support you during this tough time.
If you're a man, woman (women) will cheat and ob your money.

More than Sani in Dhanus, Sani in Makara will be hitting hard on your health.
You will recover from 2023 and do well for about 2-3 years but again fall from 2026-27.
5 planets in 4th H are not allowing you to live normally.
Won't suggest remedies, as they appear to give temporary relief during those 'up' periods and again let you fall.

I am feeling more down after your response.

You took time to write a response to a very ill person, to tell her that not only she is unwell now, she will never be fine in many years to come.
And you didn't point out any positive thing in my chart, I am sure there must be something. But you ignored that.

You only chose to select the worse things to make me feel more delusional.

Basically you meant to say that I shouldn't have any hope in these crises, instead I should kill myself, because this ordeal will be prolonged?

But you know what I think?
With God anything is possible

I do have 5 planets in one house. So what? Osho had it, Deepak Chopra has it. Buddha had it. Any many more.

I am not an astrolger. But the little bit I know of the Universe, I will never select the harsh facts to tell a dying person. An astrolgers job is more than what you just displayed. I hope you are still learning.
All the best.

Thanks for your response.

Last edited:

TranceAddict

Hey :)

There are a bulk of energies in your 4th house especially when Sun, Saturn and Jupiter are in the same house + They are receiving Rahu's 5th aspect from the 12th house which has afflicted your house. Thats why you're facing health issues.

Now to your Query

Yes Saturn's transit over Mars and Ketu is not good for Health but you're going through Jupiter antardasha which will protect you. Things will become much better for you later :)

Zeeshan

Opheliac

Hey :)

There are a bulk of energies in your 4th house especially when Sun, Saturn and Jupiter are in the same house + They are receiving Rahu's 5th aspect from the 12th house which has afflicted your house. Thats why you're facing health issues.

Now to your Query

Yes Saturn's transit over Mars and Ketu is not good for Health but you're going through Jupiter antardasha which will protect you. Things will become much better for you later :)

Zeeshan

I know that the mind is so powerful, and it can do anything through stillness. Are those planets' negative energies more powerful than the positivity(or the will power)of the mind?

I had health issues, similar to this 6 years ago. Then I had a good life subsequently for next 3 years, actually my best time. Then came Asthama shani. Which, they say, will complete its final phase 'til October. It was,the worst time of my life. I lost my pet (10 years) and health during Saturn Retrograde period. It was "sudden" attack of unbearable crises.

My question:
What will happen if I don't believe in astrology, and follow my bliss, and believe that I can do anything, and work hard for it? Our "action" doesn't mend anything? Nothing can nullify those negative energies?
Why do we try to improve our lives, ourselves, our situations, pray, if those planets will ruin our lives anyways? Why even go to the doctor and take meds? It means all those people who committed suicide due to hard life, were fair enough?

Thank you for the response.

Last edited:

TranceAddict

Disclaimer : "This is strictly my point of view "

I don't believe in remedies to cool down any negative energies of the planets. Its all about karma. Good or Bad, we all have to pay our karmic debt to the Universe until we get Moksha. I believe that we should let the planet their roles. Whether you believe in astrology or not, planets will keep affecting your life. BUT BUT BUT, I live in Pakistan and you know that here we are taught to put God above everything else. God is the controller of the planets so we should always look upon Him :)

ANUP

Dear Friend

Nothing to worry.Take my words.
If your birth time is correct, you might be having. good opprortunities
for your career and money matters.

Do not convert your frustration to anger and adamancy.
You have good memory,brilliancy and little sensitive.

From July 2017(this month albeit) to Feb 2019,You might be
having wide options to fulfill your desires.Better avoid relying on
your trusted friends meanwhile.

If you are married,avoid conflicts during this period.Thats simple.

You will be relieved from worries in mid october this year.

Try to develop your confidence (i know it is difficult for you).
I am seeing contraction of your expenses,
which might turn to your assets and family welfare.
Nothing to panic.Avail good time and work hard to facilitate this.

Good luck,

-Anup
kascorner.com

Opheliac

Disclaimer : "This is strictly my point of view "

I don't believe in remedies to cool down any negative energies of the planets. Its all about karma. Good or Bad, we all have to pay our karmic debt to the Universe until we get Moksha. I believe that we should let the planet their roles. Whether you believe in astrology or not, planets will keep affecting your life. BUT BUT BUT, I live in Pakistan and you know that here we are taught to put God above everything else. God is the controller of the planets so we should always look upon Him :)

Life is uncertain.

Although birthchart is like a weather report. It WILL rain tommorow, that's what it predicted, but what am I supposed to do during that heavy rain is my free will. T Free will, the will power can change the course of our lives.

Karma...
You cannot change your height. But you can change your weight. Some things are inevitable, and some aren't. Death is inevitable, but regaining our health back is possible. At least try.

Now after reading the first response, should I stop having treatement for my health issues? That astrolger says I should be hopeless about my health for few more years, and he/she said it so easily, and also including a bonus, I will be robbed too. How insentive is that. Whereas I mentioned that I am ill.

If an astrologer tells somebody that tommorow that person will die, what do you think that person would do? The person will go inactive, and stop all the work he was responsible for tomorrow, because it would seem futile to him. And not to mention the dread that he has to live with the whole day. And tommorrow he is still alive..

Astrology is sacred knowledge. The ability to read a chart is not all. It's more than that. An astrolger is a psychologist, a therapist, and an empath.

Sure God won't let anybody know the unltimate future. He has not given any human the ability to "know it all". Without God we are nowhere. He reveals somethings, some are kept hidden. And THAT is how the Universe is balanced.

Thank you.

Opheliac

Dear Friend

Nothing to worry.Take my words.
If your birth time is correct, you might be having. good opprortunities
for your career and money matters.

Do not convert your frustration to anger and adamancy.
You have good memory,brilliancy and little sensitive.

From July 2017(this month albeit) to Feb 2019,You might be
having wide options to fulfill your desires.Better avoid relying on
your trusted friends meanwhile.

If you are married,avoid conflicts during this period.Thats simple.

You will be relieved from worries in mid october this year.

Try to develop your confidence (i know it is difficult for you).
I am seeing contraction of your expenses,
which might turn to your assets and family welfare.
Nothing to panic.Avail good time and work hard to facilitate this.

Good luck,

-Anup
kascorner.com

Thank you. Anup.

I was married once. 2.5 years ago it ended. Not officially yet, though. It was a diasterous marriage. The marriage started deteriorating in the begining of Asthama Sani, and almost ended last year. I don't know where my husband is now.

Saturn retrograde has been very very difficult time. My ordeal started on mid of April. My life had problems before this time too, but good "health" was my huge support. I was standing on my feet. So I consider it very debilating time.

I am overly sensitive, and that's why have health problems. Damaged digestive system.

My birth time is very correct.
My main concern is my health and career. Actually due to my health issues, I missed the chance to Apply for Ph.D - Fine Art, few weeks ago.

I needed some guidance. And hope. Thank you so much for taking time and giving me that. All I can say is that nothing is final, we must keep on trying, even if a report is not good on some points.

Astrology is supposed to be helpful, instead of scaring somebody off. Thanks for being helpful.