Will I marry outside my race?

aquarius7000

I wish it were that easy.

Thanks I can't wait to meet this woman someday.
Iceyou, the success recipe for this is that you don't get too stuck up on this. You know, oftentimes in life, the more you chase something, the further away you push it from yourself because you start blocking energy. Let go and trust in God. It will happen when the time is right. Try to get to know people and leave it at that. Also, you do not want to come across as too desperate. People take you for a ride then, you know. As said, in a year to year and a half from now, things should look better, but do not push it until then. Just live your life and focus on other areas until then.

ICEYOU28

Hi,

To add to AppLeo's good delineation, Venus is not only in Sag, but also in conjunction to a strong Sag. Jupiter. Venus is also sextile Merc. and this could mean that the spouse might be rather communicative and well-read. This aspect and the fact that Venus is in Sag. and conj. Jup. could mean the relationship might involve some travelling, at least in the beginning.

Venus in Sag. and aspecting Mars in the 9th and almost in the tenth could show that the person might in some way be connected to law/ govt. or have a career that involves overseas travel.

Keep us posted about your next relationship.

That's funny because the last girl I "Talked" to wanted to major in law, but we haven't spoken or seen each other in months.

ICEYOU28

That's funny because the last girl I "Talked" to wanted to major in law, but we haven't spoken or seen each other in months.

Aquarius, do you think this person could be an old friend? That girl I "talked" to a while ago was an Irish woman. I still wonder if we'll ever cross paths again...

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Aquarius, do you think this person could be an old friend? That girl I "talked" to a while ago was an Irish woman. I still wonder if we'll ever cross paths again...
That's a good Horary question. Note the date time and place of your question, pull anchart and so on the Horary board

ICEYOU28

That's a good Horary question. Note the date time and place of your question, pull anchart and so on the Horary board

Don't worry about it then, I feel like Horary is overrated. I am really just asking if this woman could be someone totally new or someone I've known for a while.