Will I ever get married?

Mermaid

When will I get married?

Hey!

I am attaching my natal + progressed chart. I wonder when (If ever) will I get married? Even if I won't get married, I can be happy with a serious relationship - if this can also be indicated in chart.

Thank you for any insights.

Attachments

• natal progressed.jpg
    natal progressed.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

fifteen

I think you will.

You have a nodal return right now, which happens about 5 times in anyone's life. This is something major, it's about the future and past. When the node transits over the node, it encourages you to finally make a decision in where you want to go, or want to do. When you follow your heart and what the node is telling you to do, then you might meet your future. Often, this means that through a change of work, a move, going to school again, or doing some course.

So, the nodal return urges you to do something different. Find out what you want, like or desire and go do it. Then you may find the one.

Mermaid

Hi!
Thank you for your comment. So does this means I haven't meet the right one yet?
Maybe some background;I've recently finished almost 4 years long relationship and started a new one with a guy I've known for a year. I feel.I haven't been in so much in love for a long time and I really hope this can be it.

fifteen

Well, there you have your answer! :happy: it seems that the node already pushed you towards your future, and this may be it. Then it can be a question of timing, is your partner ready? something like that. You may want to do a synastry chart of both you and your partner, it can be done by astrodienst for free, or by an astrologer.

I could do a better interpretation, but don't have the time right now.

Last edited:

Mermaid

This reply really made me happy 😊
Unfortunately I cannot do synastry chart, since I dont know his birth time.

Thank you very much for your efforts.

fifteen

Then you'll have to ferret it out of him :happy:

You could say: I was born at night/day/afternoon, that's why I like nights/sunrises/afternoons and see what he says. :whistling:

Milan94

I think you will.

You have a nodal return right now, which happens about 5 times in anyone's life. This is something major, it's about the future and past. When the node transits over the node, it encourages you to finally make a decision in where you want to go, or want to do.

i think those are progressions, not transits..

fifteen

Thanks for pointing it out Milan94!

wow, can't believe I just overlooked that. :pinched: My fault, I'm just not used to reading astrodienst charts.

Mermaid

Re: When will I get married?

Hey!

I am attaching my natal + progressed chart. I wonder when (If ever) will I get married? Even if I won't get married, I can be happy with a serious relationship - if this can also be indicated in chart.

Thank you for any insights.

Any insights on WHEN question highly appreciated :)

Thank you for your time/thoughts.