How to understand Draconic chart?

missnightowl24

How get in touch with my emotions and my soul?

Based on my draconic chart I would like to learn how to better connect with my emotions and understand my soul better and not THINK so much. Does anyone know anything about how to interpret a Draconic natal chart? Im interested in knowing more about mine, especially because it's said the draconic chart is a person's soul self, the real you (not that your natal isn't you or whatever, but draconic is just you on a more deeper level if that makes sense). One interpretation on youtube described it as being the real you that people are supposed to be before your parents, society, childhood, upbringing, etc. influences us and effects us ( that's where peoples natal charts come in) Anyway I can relate to both, but im really wanting to get more in tune with my draconic, like what does it mean what kind of person I am and what I have to learn based on my draconic sun verses my natal sun for example.

Thanks for the help :)

AND specifically what im trying to do in life now is not be so hard on myself, approach life in a different way without having to struggle, work hard or put unnecessary pressure on myself from myself (like my Capricorn natal asc wants me to haha) im trying to focus on feeling good and what makes my soul happy, what makes me feel good inside, and just go with the flow of life and seeing it as a journey rather than well idk an obstacle course lol! and I feel understanding my draconic chart would help me out with all of that and know myself better!

Attachments

• my draconic chart.jpg
    my draconic chart.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You've asked for a full analysis of a chart style that most of us don't use.

So your question is pretty much beyond what you can get on a free forum, and even if it wasn't, few of us use the Draconic Zodiac. I used to use it for lunar returns, but I switched to Tertiary and Minor progressed yearlies.