8th H Uranus square 12th H Mars

Hello! Thanks to anyone taking the time to read my inquiry. I will post the natal chart; you will see an 8th house Uranus at 29 degrees Scorpio squaring a 12th house Mercury at 29 degrees Aquarius as well as Mars at 24 degrees Aquarius.

I was curious about what sort of tension this square aspect reflects, as well as Mars' involvement being an indicator of accidents, death etc? Some would describe this person as being a reckless driver and with Uranus being involved especially in the 8th house I was a little concerned about this. As I love this person a lot, I'd love to give him some insight on how to better use this energy to minimize misfortune! Mars also trines Pluto in Libra, and I'm not sure how that would affect Mars' connection with Uranus.

Additionally I was wondering about the 8th-12th house connection, with Uranus and Mercury, in the context of intuition and potential for psychic abilities.

Personally I have an exact Aries Mars/Cap Uranus square, though those natal planets are in houses 9 and 6 respectively. So, I have a general idea of the cookie cutter Mars square Uranus interpretation, but I feel the houses are of more importance and would appreciate some insight!

Thank you!

Attachments

• 13181.png
    13181.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 21

mutableflame

I'm not certain on the predictive aspects. I'd say his Uranus being directly connected to Mercury and Mars would enhance his ability to read and draw things out of others in terms of motives, fears, weaknesses, etc.. however given the square and the air-water dynamic he may be quick to project onto a situation as well. Often seeing a "pink elephant" when there is none. Or thinking the pink elephant is really a duck. He may have a distinctly odd and/or misunderstood way of conveying himself. I'd say he has a deep seeded infatuation with control or power, and if psychic abilities are present he may seek to cultivate them as a way of alleviating pressure within.

I too have Uranus in the 8th, but very different from his.

kimbermoon

I would offer that Sun with SN would suggest possible vulnerability to accidents and mishaps, due to recklessness or bravado. Yes Mars and Mercury in 12th: confinement and recovery is a potential as well. Moon/Neptune in Sagittarius...yes taking risks; lack of attentiveness. Uranus sq the influence of the 12th certainly can suggest sudden, unexpected occurrences, but it can also indicate things beyond his own personal control and being unpredictable. Note though that Uranus is on the cusp of the 9th and would affect those matters, more-so than the 8th, IMO. Also the 8th has many other correlations besides death, so there is no point in concerning yourself unduly. He does need to control his impulsiveness, recklessness and risk taking, if he wants to avoid serious injuries, since his electrified Sun/SN in Aquarius needs to be tamed. Remember the other implications of Pluto as well, and you just need to maintain your faith and your trust that he will take the necessary precautions himself rather than you trying to badger him about it...your own Mars/Uranus can indicate that you can do little to change the other person, and must not make yourself responsible for what happens to others...Much will also depend on the transits that come up for him at any given time. Remember the 8th H is also about Shared Resources, psychological transformation and the ability to transcend our fears and phobias on the personal level. I also believe that the 12th is not only about forced confinement but is also about the choice to withdraw from the vexations of the world, and can be indicative of spiritual gains through self analysis and contemplation as well. The Pisces energy may well play into that type of personal searching for him; it is about finding that sense of peace within through understanding and compassion...note the trine aspect between Mercury and Jupiter.