potential birth chart - january 2014

scarlett

Dear all,

I would like to know your opinión on the following issue: I am pregnant, and birth is expected by mid-end January 2014. When pulling the potential birth chart of the baby girl I got almost depressed: during ALL month of January there is a cardinal grand cross (jupiter-mars-uranus-pluto involved). On the top of this, venus goes retrograde from mid-December 2013 to 31st January 2014!
Because we are all visual people I attach here a grapgh of 15January for you to see.
If the baby was delivered by beginning February 2014 (also graphic attached), there is no such astro configuration (the grand cross, I mean), but hey: pluto is conjunct venus (venus would have turned direct by that moment). To my view, this is a quite challenging aspect too (which, according to some astrologers I have read can even imply the death of one of the parents at an early age of the child!)... Take Julia Roberts as an example.

Well, trust me that if I could put off the birth for one another month I would!

Your opinión will be highly appreciated Thanks!
I also include my birth chart (Scarlett)

A worried monther-to-be :)

Attachments

• Potential_delivery_date2.jpg
    Potential_delivery_date2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 25
  • potential_delivery_date_1.jpg
    potential_delivery_date_1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 21
  • scarlett.jpg
    scarlett.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 22

greybeard

Next time you go to foolin' around, check the ephemeris nine months ahead....

Why worry? Your new child's birth chart will be what the universe intends it to be.

scarlett

Next time you go to foolin' around, check the ephemeris nine months ahead....

Why worry? Your new child's birth chart will be what the universe intends it to be.
ol

Thanks. I will appreciate an in-depth insight rather than an opinion on when to "fool around or not".
Thanks anyway for the opinion.
S.

M

may28gemini

Well that wasn't so much of an opinion as a joke rooted in reality.

Your baby will be born when she's born and there's nothing you can do about astrological configurations. The next time you want to make sure a child be born with something that you prefer, then consult with the ephemeris. But this one, it'll probably be born with a cardinal grand cross, but that's NOT the end of the world.

greybeard

Dear Scarlett:

Closing the barn door after the cows are out.....?

If your yet-to-be-born baby will come into this world under an unfavorable configuration [I am not saying or implying that this is so], and if you had some knowledge of astrology prior to conception but did not consider its import at that time, then who is responsible for this unfavorable configuration?

You come into this forum and sign yourself “a worried mother-to-be.” You are worried about a situation that you yourself created, and about which you can do nothing at this juncture. Do you think your baby is not sensitive to your psychological state, and will not be affected by it?

You seem to have some knowledge of astrology. You know what a grand cross looks like. Surely you know how critical the exact time of birth is in horoscopy, not to mention the date. Neither are yet available. Your question is premature.

In general, the grand cross might be called a configuration that produces a situation where the native does not know which way to turn. They are hemmed in by obstacles on all sides, and this leads to ineffectual action (or paralysis of action) and consequent slow and difficult progress. The self is uncertain and frustrated, and often lacks self-direction. There is a diffusion of efforts. We often see a more-or-less continual and unpredictable shifting of emphasis on the part of the native and an inconsistent use of the natural capacities.

The Quality in which the cross is placed will provide more depth in the description (Cardinal), as will the whole-chart pattern (likely to be either a Splash or a Bucket type – Jupiter as Handle --with the cross present in the chart, and depending on the position of the Moon.) It is also likely that every planet in the horoscope will come into play, with 4 planets directly in the cross, plus 4 lords of involved signs, plus the aspects. Also note that Venus is retrograde during the entire period projected for birth – very important, strongly influential.

You are about to become a mother. Time to grow up, and take direct responsibility for yourself and your new baby – the stars be damned. It is not the stars that are responsible for our foolishness and suffering, but ourselves. As Shakespeare said, “The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.”

Clearly, one thing this child will benefit from is a parent who can help form a sense of direction and proper focus in the child, help develop a sense of practical priorities. Although the effects of such training (mode of thought) may not seem to produce results until after the first Saturn return, the seed will have been planted. But if the mother is all in a dither, the needed guidance will not be forthcoming.

The lessons in this situation are for you, not the child. They are many. The question is, will you see them and act on them?

Krewster

Dear Scarlett,

Take a load off and tighten up your orbs to see that Grand Cross happens for a mere handful of days that bridge the new years celebrations.

Or, if you want to ride a freak-out wave about your baby's supposed karma, then go ahead and use 9 degree loose orbs for the supposed Mars oppo Uran; but realize at that wide-ness approximatey 1/6th of the general population would have Mars either square or oppo Uran (clearly not the case).

I've been in your position (though as a daddy-to-be) and spent countless hours sorting through different possible charts; sooooo full sympathies and vicarious excitement for you here...

poyi

Premium Member
I can totally see myself doing that if I ever got pregnant. Actually I will start planning for the year of preferable Jupiter in sign before having sex without pills! :bandit:

:biggrin: is not possible as your progressed and solar will tell you when you will go through pregnancy and child birth. I did research on the midpoints for the solar and lunar. I think, particularly Lunar return with those midpoints with meaning of Successful and happy separation (child left the womb successfully naturally or through surgery indication of surgery combining with Joyful event) along with intense emotional and physical pain and severe physical weakening of the mother while at the same time midpoint with the regenerative energy will give reliable prediction as the confirmation of the solar return. I can't remember exactly those midpoints, but it will be the combinations of Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Saturn, Asc and Mars from memories.

Marinka

One of the problems with astro.com charts is that they set (IMHO) a very wide orb that is rarely used in real world practices. It you re-look at the chart and just take the major aspects at a 6 degree orb, it changes the picture.

Also, your chart has squares and oppositions and as such, I would expect your children to have similar patterns.

M

may28gemini

I can totally see myself doing that if I ever got pregnant. Actually I will start planning for the year of preferable Jupiter in sign before having sex without pills! :bandit:

:biggrin: is not possible as your progressed and solar will tell you when you will go through pregnancy and child birth. I did research on the midpoints for the solar and lunar. I think, particularly Lunar return with those midpoints with meaning of Successful and happy separation (child left the womb successfully naturally or through surgery indication of surgery combining with Joyful event) along with intense emotional and physical pain and severe physical weakening of the mother while at the same time midpoint with the regenerative energy will give reliable prediction as the confirmation of the solar return. I can't remember exactly those midpoints, but it will be the combinations of Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Saturn, Asc and Mars from memories.

HAHAHA for me, I was looking at favorable Saturn sign combined with a good Mars and well placed Jupiter. To meet all the criteria, I'd have to wait have an Aquarius child born early February 2019 to have Cap Saturn, Sagittarius Jupiter, and Aries Mars. The child would have Aqua Mercury, which I will gladly take since it's impossible for those born early in the year to have Gemini or Virgo Mercury. The child shall have Cap Venus which I find to be agreeable and prefer that over Sag or Aqua.

The downside to all this? I'd be 37 if I were to give birth to this child and I think that's a bit too old!!