Will I find a suitable place

Cancer7 I totally see your woes in this horary!

As in:

http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/aphor/aphor.html

Quote:
#5. Have speciall regard to the strength and debility of the Moon, and it's farre better the Lord of the Ascendant be unfortunate then she, for she brings unto us the strength and vertue of all the other Planets, and of one Planet to another.

#23. Beware in all Judgments, when the Significator of the question is either Combust, or in Opposition to the Sun, he will then signifie nothing of the matter, no good, nor is be able to bring anything to perfection.

#26. A Planet within 12 degrees of the Sun, is said to be under his Beames, and then hath not fortitude, let it be in what Signe it will; when a Planet is within 16 minutes of the Sun, he is said to be in Cazimi, or heat of the Sun, and then it's an addition of fortune, and he is wonderous strong.
Where you want to go, the 7th, Jupiter is under an opposition and it is combust of the sun despite the Sun being in the next being sign.

One can't just re-ask a question about the same matter over and over because they don't like the answer.

Is this the query, the first horary on this matter?

.I don't know why but I can post but can not get into my messages it says I'm Logged Off!

Cancer7 said:

William Lilly, a most reputed medieval astrologer, said that when the Moon is void of course in Taurus, Sagittarius, Pisces, and Cancer, it "performs somehow", that is when the Moon currently occupies a sign where a benefic planet (Venus or Jupiter) is exalted or ruler, it can lead to a favorable outcome in selected cases.
Moon was voc in Taurus, I guess that is why something took place. And lets not forget about prayer. I just learned the above voc rule today. it makes me want to check my past threads that had voc.

But the Moon in this horary is Not VOC, see my post:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7399

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:20 pm Post subject: Void of Course, when is it actually VOC? Void of Course, when is it actually VOC?

Recently, it has been brought up by a devout student of CA that the Moon is Not VOC when in it's moeity is still connecting with a planet though separated, as Lilly says:

CA II, page 110:

Quote:
"Separation, it is in the first place, when two Planets are de-
parted but six minutes distances from each other, as let SA be in
10. degr. and 25. of Aries and JU in 10. degr. and 25. min. of Aries:
now in these degrees and minutes they are in perfect 0°; but
when JU shall get into 10. degr. and 31. or 32. minutes of Aries,
he shall said to be separating from SA; yet because SA hath
9. degr. allowed him for his rayes, and JU hath also the same
number allowed him, JU cannot be said to be totally separated
or cleere from the rayes of SA, untill he hath got 9. whole de-
grees further into ar, or is fully 9. degr. distant from him,
for the halfe of JU his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. and the halfe of
SA his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. added together they make 9.
whole degrees; for every Planet that applies is allowed halfe
his owne orbs and halfe the orbs of that Planet from whom
he separates: As if SO and MO be in any aspect, the MO shall then
be separated from the SO, when she is fully distant from the SO
7. degr. and 30. min. viz. half the orbs or the SO, and 6. degr. the
moity of her owne orbes; in all 13. degr. and 30. minutes."

Now I'm thankful for these Forums(11th house) that Lilly and the Ancients I'm sure would have relished, and I found recently many have misunderstood this concept of 'when is Luna actually out of orb' of being in aspect which would make her truly VOC!

During the recent Mercury Rx, many including a Moderator, were confused upon this method that in researching it shows that evidently many students of CA have misunderstood through the centuries.

Considering the student's adeptness who brought this to light, *is the Moon Not VOC if the two moeitys are still connecting*, as like the Moon has separated by several degrees yet still in orb by Al Buruni's table which Lilly utilized?

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men know how little they know

Providing the horoscope on this thread, with 25vir22 ASCENDANT, Moon at 6cap12, Sun at 2can25!

Is this the horoscope, or are we encountering ask again if one doesn't like the answer, which is not true horary, beyond amateurish or beginners!

attachment.php

Moderators will have to excuse this post if double charts for the last horoscope I posted is Not showing up other than when I edit, strange, possibly computer or the website are at fault!

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Clinton Explain Please ???? Yes this is the only thread for this matter. However, we went thru questions and charts for maybe 3 different properties. 1st the townhome, 2nd the apartments, 3rd, the house which i was approved for will move this week.

When i reviewed the thread, AQ7 was correct with the timing. On AQ7 post for 6/23/13 the timing given was 4 weeks or 4 months. I received the approval call on 7/25/13. That would be 4 weeks. Oh, lets not forget prayer!!!!

BTW, the realtor I was dealing with is no longer with the company. He gave me such a hardtime. I went to the main office on yesterday to get a copy of the lease and i was told he is no longer there. Another realtor gave me everything i need for the move. I met the company owner, who is also the homeowner, GREAT GUY!!!!
Cancer7 I totally see your woes in this horary!

As in:

Where you want to go, the 7th, Jupiter is under an opposition and it is combust of the sun despite the Sun being in the next being sign.

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Moon was VOC in this answer regarding the house i was approved for, and that i am moving into.
You totally missed the thread. the chart you posted for June isnt able the property i was approved for.
You = Saturn
new house = Sun

You do not appear to be strong in this proposition, Saturn being retrograde, peregrine and in a cadent house. Sun is also peregrine and in the unfortunate 6th house. It seems to me that there may be something that you find you do not like about the house, since it/Sun is in the sign of your/Saturn's detriment. Sun is long separated from its trine to Saturn, and Moon, your co-sig, is decreasing in light and makes no aspect to Sun, either. Also, Moon is void of course.

It seems to me that there may be unanticipated problems with this property, either with the landlord or with the property itself.

Moon void of course suggests that nothing may come of this.

Let us know how it goes.

The question says "WILL I FIND A SUITABLE PLACE?"

1) that is One query for one thread with as it should be one horoscope!:rightful:

IE. Let's suppose that one wishes to ask a 2nd house matter(profit) query about investing in the stock market, like :

If I buy $12,000 worth of Exxon Oil sock will I make at least a 25% profit in one year, or $3000 on the investment?

That is one query for one horoscope and one thread by the OP!

2) Lets say you get a very negative answer that you won't make at least a 25% profit, so you see or call your astrologer and ask another query that belongs on another thread, a different horoscope all together and a different post but you ask:

"Well if I invest $12,000 in Exxon stock will I make at least 10% profit in one year or $1,000?

The answer is NO WAY HOSEA!!!!!!!

3) so you ask, another query, another thread, different horoscope, different days:

If I invest $10,000 in exxon stocks will I make 5% or $500 in a year.

It say YES, you get down there and buy provided you like the yeild!

But confusing the Forum, and myself, and like it's been done before of asking again and again, over and over, sideways and backwards, and covertly asking queries with different handles or logins to be incognito to confound your fellow artists is just not done, or should it be?

And our Mystery Artist, Bob Zemco, has some data from Zael, Bonatus, and many Ancients that says one can ask again but ONLY with certain traits within thehoroscope, but he hasn't YET brought that out as it would be Academicly Honest if one provides the documented evidence of our horary forefathers!

.:rightful:

Cancer7

Account Closed
I understand what youre saying. However, every time a chart was cast, it was about a different dewelling i was apply to live. In the very first thread where Harold and AQ7 answered, there was no living space in mind. I just wanted to know if i would find a place soon.

Again, the later questions and charts were about particular properties. a new chart was cast because i was asking a different question.

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!!!! I've found a place and I'm moving.

I do understand the point you're trying to make Clinton.