Predicting WWIII

fifteen

I know about several astrologers that have made predictions about WWII and the cold war. They interpreted the birthcharts of the USSR and the US and shown a clash or conflict that led up to the cold war.

I wonder if it's possible to calculate this for WWIII? And what would you look for in the charts of countries?

JUPITERASC

I know about several astrologers that have made predictions about WWII and the cold war. They interpreted the birthcharts of the USSR and the US and shown a clash or conflict that led up to the cold war.

I wonder if it's possible to calculate this for WWIII? And what would you look for in the charts of countries?
AN INTRODUCTION TO MUNDANE ASTROLOGY :smile:
FREE at
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/ingresses.html

'...Mundane astrology, the study of heavenly cycles upon groups and nations is the most ancient branch of astrology.

The affairs of a nation can be judged from the horoscope set up at the time of its official inauguration, the birth chart of its leader, and various phenomena such as eclipses, lunations, great conjunctions, stations, comets and ingresses. Among these, ingresses have a traditional reputation as the most important mundane event.

'Ingress' comes from Latin ingressus, to 'go in' or 'enter'. Chart of Aries ingress is drawn for moment when Sun enters first minute of Aries, which begins a new cycle for the Sun....'

'….Traditional astrology states that if ascendant of ingress chart is moveable (cardinal) sign, chart remains valid for three months only, and it's necessary to draw further charts for Sun's entry into Cancer, Libra, Capricorn. If ascendant is common (mutable) sign, chart remains valid for six months, and Sun's ingress into Libra should be used for the remaining half of the year. If ascendant is fixed sign, however, chart remains valid for whole year.

As in all mundane work, the meanings of the planets and houses need to be adapted to the circumstances of a nation rather than an individual.....'

Zarathu

Account Closed
Mundane astrology really doesn't work that way. All astrology is based on patterns that have been observed before. But when we went into the atomic age, prediction of a war that uses nuclear weapons is something that has not happened before, at least in recorded history(maybe we already had a civilization that bombed itself into the stone age).

Marinka

Actually it is possible to see stages getting set up but you have to look at each year going forward and study the transits in depth (at least 4 sets a year) and look at every country that has the potential to start a war or be involved in one.

Then you have to study each war that has occurred for each major country and all the transits that were occurring at that time and be able to compare it to the time in question.

This is very hard and you can easily make mistakes. For example, earlier this year I thought that the tension between North Korea and US would result in a explosion -- I was somewhat right but, it turned out the bombing was the Boston Marathon - I just had the instigator wrong. I was also a few days late - I had it for Friday of the week ... so I'm still perfecting technique.

And, from my experience - you can not just go to a particular time and read transits - you have to read all the way to that time (very tedious) or at least a good portion before it. As you read, the transits either start to reinforce or they start to back away, so you could have an incident but, it does not necessarily mean that it turns into war.

I have tons of research on wars, terrorism, catastrophes and the like but, as I mentioned, still perfecting my techniques.

Earlier this year, I noticed patterns that indicated that China was getting a tad frisky later this year (fall time-frame) and would likely start having some skirmishes with it's neighbors over borders.

Looking at North Korea's chart, there is a good chance that this regime may not be around too much longer and if so, major power plays are likely in the Asia arena.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I agree with you, Marinka, but it also depends on how you define a World War. If its Nuclear, we really don't know what one of those builds up to. If its regional and conventional, we've seen those.

But as you said, it requires a huge amount of knowledge. You need the ingress charts and the charts of the nations and the charts of the rulers of the nations. AND, you really need to know what is actually happening in the countries involved by being aware of the events, otherwise you're predictions may be in complete left field.

And you cannot come at it with any kind of agenda about what you expect to see.

Its very complicated and very difficult to do well. I studied this extensively about 13 years ago, and decided that it just made me sad and scared, so I went to something else. When I started being successful in predicting the next move of Israel and the events in the middle east, i decided I really didn't want to know ahead of time. At that time, my daughter was working in Jerusalem, and I wanted to know more than later.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Indeed, ACCURATE mundane delineation and prediction is the pinnacle of the astrological art, Western, Vedic or Chinese...few (VERY few) achieve accurate AND consistent results.

Culpeper

Premium Member
I look for such events using solar eclipses. Software I have will show eclipse paths and place as many as I want on a world map. To cause a lot of trouble such as a major war, the solar eclipse must be visible to a large population. It should be right over the center of civilization and not out to sea, in the high latitudes or other remote areas. And then add to that a visible new comet. Something like this did occur at the end of the 20th century. There were two visible comets, the only two that I have ever seen and I have been around for awhile, and the solar eclipse in August 1999 which was visible in Europe and the Middle East.

What followed was a military attack on the USA in 2001 and several wars in the Middle East but no world war. There have been some civil wars in that area also. In reality the world has become more peaceful if you count the number of people killed in wars. In an article by Gwynne Dyer a London journalist published in The Blade, 30 May 2013, I found that deaths from warfare are way down. In the first half of the 20th century "Almost 90 million died in the world wars and other big wars (including the Russian, Chinese, and Spanish civil wars)...... out of a world population that was one-third of what it is now. In the second half of the century, the death toll dropped steeply to 25 million or so..... And so far in the 21 century, the total is less than 1 million people killed in war."

Although I do not trust trends, it is way down for war at the moment. I do not see any real dangerous solar eclipses for the next five years, and I am still waiting for the next big comet. As Dyer concluded, "We are obviously doing something right. We should figure out what it is , and do more of it."

JUPITERASC

I look for such events using solar eclipses. Software I have will show eclipse paths and place as many as I want on a world map. To cause a lot of trouble such as a major war, the solar eclipse must be visible to a large population. It should be right over the center of civilization and not out to sea, in the high latitudes or other remote areas. And then add to that a visible new comet. Something like this did occur at the end of the 20th century. There were two visible comets, the only two that I have ever seen and I have been around for awhile, and the solar eclipse in August 1999 which was visible in Europe and the Middle East.

What followed was a military attack on the USA in 2001 and several wars in the Middle East but no world war. There have been some civil wars in that area also. In reality the world has become more peaceful if you count the number of people killed in wars. In an article by Gwynne Dyer a London journalist published in The Blade, 30 May 2013, I found that deaths from warfare are way down. In the first half of the 20th century "Almost 90 million died in the world wars and other big wars (including the Russian, Chinese, and Spanish civil wars)...... out of a world population that was one-third of what it is now. In the second half of the century, the death toll dropped steeply to 25 million or so..... And so far in the 21 century, the total is less than 1 million people killed in war."

Although I do not trust trends, it is way down for war at the moment. I do not see any real dangerous solar eclipses for the next five years, and I am still waiting for the next big comet. As Dyer concluded, "We are obviously doing something right. We should figure out what it is , and do more of it."
THE PREDICTIVE POWER OF ECLIPSE PATHS IN A NATAL CHART http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4FQbwji1g

THE PREDICTIVE POWER OF ECLIPSE PATHS IN MUNDANE ASTROLOGY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiql9D7-sRc

QUOTE:

'....THE PREDICTIVE POWER OF ECLIPSE PATHS

THE LOST KEY TO ECLIPSES AND LOCATIONAL ASTROLOGY
Resurfacing After a 60-Year Hibernation :smile:
THE BOOK THAT TELLS YOU WHERE ON EARTH
http://billmeridian.com/ppoep.html
FULLY EXPLAINED: JAYNE’S ECLIPSE RULES
JOHNDRO’S BIRTH ECLIPSE RULES AND ELECTRIC PHASE ARC
JAYNE’S ECLIPSE BRIDGES AND ECLIPSE CHAINS
MERIDIAN’S ECLIPSE PATHS AND ACG MAPS
TIMING WITH ECLIPSES, SAROS CYCLES, METONIC CYCLES
FOR PERSONAL ASTROLOGY AND MUNDANE ASTROLOGY
JAYNE'S WW2 PREDICTIONS ANALYZED AND EXPLAINED....'

'.......DID YOU KNOW THAT:

-The natal eclipse path of General Robert E. Lee cuts the USA in half from east to west
-The natal eclipse path of Mao Tse Tung cuts China in half from east to west
-The natal eclipse path of Mohammed the Prophet shadows the lands in which Islam is strongest
-You can meet the love of your life where your eclipse path meets a Venus ACG line
-When your natal eclipse is eclipsed again, there will be a major life change.....'

'......Events begun in the week to ten days prior to an eclipse rarely work out as planned:
*The NY Giants upset the Patriots in the Super Bowl in 2008 in the week prior to an eclipse
*Hillary Clinton was upset by Obama in the Super Tuesday primary prior to the same eclipse
*Vietnam was created prior to an eclipse that sliced the country in half
*The 2009 birthday of Tiger Woods was on the day before an eclipse.....'

fifteen

Interesting, and way above my head. :surprised::joyful:

Intuitively I thought that the Moon and Mars, possibly Aries would have some notable influence. Probably too simple. :D

Marinka

Interesting, and way above my head. :surprised::joyful:

Intuitively I thought that the Moon and Mars, possibly Aries would have some notable influence. Probably too simple. :D

Actually, not too simple ...

You can have all the planets lining up making you think something is going to happen but, Mars (action) is off doing something else. I like to think .. oh well .. Mars wasn't invited to this party -- not going to have much happen without Mars.

Moon is emotion and the many times the triggering event (or one of the triggering events) will be due to emotions of the crowd running high - moon is going to be involved in this.

Intuitively, you knew this ....

Zarathu

Account Closed

Actually, not too simple ...

You can have all the planets lining up making you think something is going to happen but, Mars (action) is off doing something else. I like to think .. oh well .. Mars wasn't invited to this party -- not going to have much happen without Mars.

But this is where mundane astrology absolutely requires that you know as much about the geo-political situation and the people running it as you know about the astrology.

A similar situation arises here on AC. People ask for a chart interpretation but they don't tell us what they want to know or anything about their life. Without knowing that, we know what the general circumstances are for them, but we can't be really specific because we don't know what is what in their life.

And I still maintain that we look for patterns based on patterns in the past. We've never had a nuclear exchange. We really don't know what the astrology of that is. Similarly, we can't predict when aliens will land on the White House lawn since its never happened before. Although, Noel Tyl tried to---though without any success.

BobZemco

I'd have to actually see that to believe it. I'm sure it's a whack-job mish-mash of nonsense.

I wonder if it's possible to calculate this for WWIII?

Not gonna be a WW III.

And what would you look for in the charts of countries?

There's nothing to look for.

There are grotesque fallacies and inconsistencies in the logic. We're told that when a country gets a new constitution, you cast a new chart, so we have new charts for lots of countries, most notably Iran, and most of the former East-Bloc countries and so on.

Oddly, it appears that the US is for some reason exempt from this rule that everyone whines about until they start frothing at the mouth and fall over backwards.

So, for the US, you have the Sibley Chart....cast at the time of the Declaration of Independence......a document which clearly and unequivocally states in no uncertain terms that 13 separate autonomous individual independent self-governing countries were created.....and those 13 separate autonomous individual independent self-governing countries later joined under a constitution called the Articles of Confederation.....who later joined under a new constitution....and yet the Sibley Chart is still referenced.

You're best bet is to look at the Great Malefic, plus the last Great Conjunction and Ingress Charts.

Also, the "foundation points" are used and not the capitals.

If you use the 6th House for Military, you'll fail....spectacularly....Military is 11th House.

But this is where mundane astrology absolutely requires that you know as much about the geo-political situation and the people running it as you know about the astrology.

That would be true for an Horary Question, in which case you'd get a big Saturn in the 7th House.

For Mundane you don't need to know....just read the chart.

And I still maintain that we look for patterns based on patterns in the past.

There are no patterns.

We've never had a nuclear exchange.

So?

Why does everyone assume that world war must be nuclear?

Let's see.....US drops a nuke on Nagasaki and kills 80,000 people.....US doesn't use a nuke on Tokyo, instead the US uses conventional bombs and kills 100,000 people.

Dead is dead.

dr. farr

For me I use the population center of a given country, in looking at mundane ingress charts (not the capitol of the country) Sometimes I'll use the geographical center rather than the population center-although when looking at continents I always use the continent's geographical center as the location for chart erection. Following Charles Carter, I consider the Capricorn ingress THE key for the forthcoming year (rather than the Aries ingress) For the world in general I always use charts located @ Giza (the "navel of the world"-omphalos as they used to say)...Obviously then I always use Giza for Grand Conjunction and Great Mutation charts.
(With these perspectives its no wonder that the moderator of the "Mundane Astrology" forum at another highly "Traditionalist" astrology website, and the owner of that site, were anxious to ban me from that site several years ago:whistling:!)

Last edited:
Bob Zemco stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifteen

I'd have to actually see that to believe it. I'm sure it's a whack-job mish-mash of nonsense.

Well Bob unfortunately our brains do not have all the facts as in the Earth's libraries or sources via the internet.

But Evangeline Adams did predict WWII::surprised::surprised::ninja:

http://www.slideshare.net/guest54aa0/evangeline-adams-horary-technique-presentation

Adams claimed to have predicted the famous Windsor Hotel fire in 1899, one of ... market crash of 1929 but also the United States' involvement in World War II.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=532&sid=c29e947ed4cba6033401856c8a750fd2

http://solsticepoint.com/astrologersmemorial/adams.html

.. Evangeline Adams made astrology legal in ... She predicted the Windsor Hotel fire, the stock market crash of '29, World War II, the .....

Lynne Palmer:ninja: whom I have personally talked to says '...she did predict the day of the 9/11 attack on the world trade center..':

http://skeptico.blogs.com/skeptico/2006/07/astrologers_did.html

In June 2000, Lynne Palmer, a 69-year-old Las Vegas resident, published her Astrological Almanac for 2001 (Star Bright Publishers). On page 95 of the book, buried among advice on the best days to go to the movies and worst days to lend people money, Palmer had written, in an odd combination of the obvious and the prophetic: "Avoid terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001."

"Only one person predicted the date of the attacks, and that was Lynne Palmer," says veteran astrologer Robert Hand, a relatively highbrow practitioner of the art. "I don’t know how she did it. Things looked chaotic, but I could not have foreseen September 11. I looked and looked and I don’t know how anyone could have predicted it to the day."

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/911-prophecy-prediction.php

Lynne Palmer, the astrologer considered to have most accurately predicted 911, is a professional astrologer since 1957, living in Las Vegas.
"Avoid terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001" - these are the exact words of the 911 prediction from Lynne Palmer's book, Astrological Almanac for 2001, printed and released to bookstores in July 2000 (Star Bright Publishers).

The 911 prediction is written on page 95 of the book, buried among advice on the best days to go to the movies and worst days to lend people money.

Also, on another page, she states: "These are the days when terrorist attacks are most likely to occur. Sept 11-13, 2001".
Lynne Palmer is also known to have predicted the astrological conditions associated with the Columbia Space Shuttle disaster of February 1, 2003. Her Astrological Almanac for 2003 specifically listed February 1st as a date to "AVOID: TRAVEL BY AIR" and is underlined, which is a mark of increased danger.

And Nostradamus did talk of WWII:

http://science.discovery.com/strange-science/10-nostradamus-predictions.htm

And this astrologer was very instrumental during WWII:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Ernst_Krafft

Bob Zemco says:

There are grotesque fallacies and inconsistencies in the logic. We're told that when a country gets a new constitution, you cast a new chart, so we have new charts for lots of countries, most notably Iran, and most of the former East-Bloc countries and so on.

Oddly, it appears that the US is for some reason exempt from this rule that everyone whines about until they start frothing at the mouth and fall over backwards.

So, for the US, you have the Sibley Chart....cast at the time of the Declaration of Independence......a document which clearly and unequivocally states in no uncertain terms that 13 separate autonomous individual independent self-governing countries were created.....and those 13 separate autonomous individual independent self-governing countries later joined under a constitution called the Articles of Confederation.....who later joined under a new constitution....and yet the Sibley Chart is still referenced.

Yes Bob Zemco the jury is still out on when actually does a country begin!

Like when William the Conqueror defeated the King at Hastings then was crowned in 1066 a.d., then latter England had a revolution and decapitated King Charles, does the same 1066 horoscope hold since the monarchy of England died going into legislative power?

BobZemco

I don't know what you're going on about.

I see no evidence at all.

What I do see is you claiming that people on other web-sites claim that some people claim that there are claims on other web-sites claiming that Adams claimed to have made some predictions.

Regardless of the number of people chanting, claims are not facts-in-evidence.

These two statements here....

Adams claimed to have predicted the famous Windsor Hotel fire in 1899, one of ... market crash of 1929 but also the United States' involvement in World War II.

.. Evangeline Adams made astrology legal in ... She predicted the Windsor Hotel fire, the stock market crash of '29, World War II, the .....

..are incongruous and have the odor of NAZIs, Stalinists and propaganda artists.

"...claimed to have predicted..." does not equal "...she predicted..."

The evidence presented on the bogus web-site by the person deceitfully trying to lure people into some bizarre method of Horary Interpretation actually refutes the claim that Adams predicted the hotel fire.

First, it [the evidence presented on the web-site] clearly states she was reading a Natal Chart, and second, she never actually predicts a fire, nor does she mention an hotel. She does make some rather vague comments about nothing.

And this....

"...the United States' involvement in World War II...."

...is not a prediction.

The word "involvement" is quite nebulous, vague and ambiguous.

US "involvement" does not equate to predicting WW II, since WW II began several years before US involvement.

The 1929 Stock Market Crash was a non-event.

Any moron could have predicted that as well.

A stock market never existed in the US until 1896.

From the time of the stock market's creation, each and every time the US had economic problems, the stock markets set new record highs, and then when the economy recovered, the stock market crashed. There's a very clear pattern beginning with the various Panics leading up to the Great Depression, which actually started at the end of WW I when the US suffered high inflation rates, followed by the 1925 Recession and housing bubble collapse (from the post-WW I boom), the 1928 Recession, which ended Summer 1929 -- at which point the stock markets in the US stopped setting records and starting losing money before hitting bottom in October, followed by the 1930 Recession, 1933 Recession, 1935 Recession, 1937 Recession, 1946 Recession and 1949 Recessions.

Now, if you can provide evidence that Adams predicted the Annexation of the Sudetenland, or the invasion of Poland, or the attack on Pearl Harbor, then Adam's status in this world would change from charlatan huckster to possible astrologer.

Lynne Palmer:ninja: whom I have personally talked to says '...she did predict the day of the 9/11 attack on the world trade center..':

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/911-prophecy-prediction.php

Palmer made no such prediction.

Palmer publishes an annual astrological guide, and in the guide she published for 2001, Palmer issued a travel advisory warning for people flying on September 11 as a result of terrorist activity.

Taken at face value, Palmer named a specific date (September 11), specific circumstances (air travel) and specific activity (terrorism).

That meets the criteria for a successful prediction.

However, to suggest that she predicted the attack on the WTC is a grotesque exaggeration that does injustice to Palmer, and if Palmer is now actually saying that (because she never said that in the years after 9-11), then she should be taken out and shot.

The Discovery Channel? Are you serious?

Not one of Nostrildorkus' predictions has ever come true. Even when he was able to talk himself into mustering up enough courage to actually give some sort of date, he failed miserably.

Like when William the Conqueror defeated the King at Hastings then was crowned in 1066 a.d., then latter England had a revolution and decapitated King Charles, does the same 1066 horoscope hold since the monarchy of England died going into legislative power?

No, that is an ex-Chart.

Union Chart 1927.

sworm09

The Discovery Channel? Are you serious?

Not one of Nostrildorkus' predictions has ever come true. Even when he was able to talk himself into mustering up enough courage to actually give some sort of date, he failed miserably.

Nostrildorkus....that made my day. Probably even my week.

I passionately despise the Discovery Channel's and History Channel's recent obsession with Nostradamus. The man was an excellent writer but terrible "astrologer". As Bob so cleverly said, Nostradamus never predicted anything. What he left us with were a bunch of vague, strange, bizarre writings that are up for open interpretation. If he were an astrologer he would have been able to leave us at least one or two accurate dates.

From what I've seen, predicting events specifically is something that takes an insane amount of astrological knowledge, objectivity, and patience. Not accusing anyone here, but last Autumn on a different forum that shall not be named here people were "predicting" that a World War would break out caused by the actions of Israel during that time. Their evidence?

Mars was conjunct the North Node and in an extremely minor aspect with a few key planets in world leader's charts.

When North Korea started acting up recently these so called astrologers did the same thing.

What's interesting is that none of them even considered using conjunction charts or ingress charts....they just babbled about isolated aspects. So now that every time a random aspect pops up, or a malefic planet does something people scream "WORLD WAR!!!!"

As for all of these claims of people predicting World War II and 9/11....I'm skeptical. It's very, very, very, very, very easy to claim that you were able to do that in hindsight. As for 9/11, I've seen claims that it was Pluto moving to conjunct the US Ascendant that tipped them off. Yeah, that's not right. Pluto may have been a part of it, but NO ONE could have looked at that and said "Yeah, obviously a terrorist attack." If Pluto conjunct the Ascendant indicates terrorist attack, where was Pluto during the earlier World Trade Center bombings? What was it doing during the Boston Bombings? I'm not saying that Pluto has NOTHING to do with it, but it's can't be the sole indicator of something like that.

Back in the old days when the traditional astrologers predicted something, it was usually because there were more than 1 indicator of it happening. Looking at Lilly's works, he would often list 3-4 indicators that something was about to happen, and he would say specifically what. Lilly isn't even that traditional. He's considered a modern traditional astrologer and he had a better idea of what he was doing that modern so called astrologers.

I'm sure that Lilly or Bonatti wouldn't be jumping up and down every time Mars makes a square to something or Saturn changes signs. There's more to mundane astrology than looking at isolated aspects or transits to nation charts.

I still have a lot more to learn astrologically, but even a Neophyte like myself is aware that this is not the way things are done.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
wwII officially started on set 1 1939.
looking at the node position for 9/1/39 ,we find saturn and nessus conjunct to the dragon's tail and these are square to pluto. with nymphe square the node for good measure.
hitler was an occultist and planned the invasion astrologically.

i see wwwIII occuring when the node is at the same position.
corrected for precession this would be 29libra22.
but with a exact square of uranus and jupiter,their midpoint opposed to saturn, i come up with february 26 2014.
i assume the flashpoint will be iran but this is not etched in stone.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
another thoght comes to mind which is we are already at war and have been for 10 years. the US has had a war economny for at least 3 years. the last time this country had a war economy was at the end of WWII.
a war economy being defined as 50% f the economy based on war and military goods and services.
so the question of when we go to war seem a moot point,though russia is rearming again for the first time since the fall of the iron curtain(rememeber that???:happy:)

it seems more realistic that the next war will be against the civilian populations of the industrialized nations as the New World Order eliinates equality and the middle class and pushes everyone into economic slavery or concentratin camps.

rahu

I just got an email about the prediction of 9 / 11 by Lynne Palmer, she is getting the data for me when her hectic astrology schedule permits!

Evangeline Adams did predict when the USA would enter WWII years before her death. She also predicted the stock market crash, and it's documented in the courts of New York of her hotel fire.

BobZemco

Nostrildorkus....that made my day. Probably even my week.

I passionately despise the Discovery Channel's and History Channel's recent obsession with Nostradamus. The man was an excellent writer but terrible "astrologer". As Bob so cleverly said, Nostradamus never predicted anything. What he left us with were a bunch of vague, strange, bizarre writings that are up for open interpretation.

You mean like these....?

One to direct a great army against the Great Ones;
From the vain enterprise, honor and undue complaint:
The glittering metals are of the Sun and Moon
Nine will look to the north for comfort.

The Urn found, the city tributary
Fields divided, new deceit:
Galicia wounded famine, plague, military,
Mockery obstinate, confused, evil reverie.

Columbian land thou wilt be much changed
When the Silver House has the young Seminole:
Detroit, Duquesne, Amsterdam, mortal strife,
Pink plot reddened, atomic terror.

I just got an email about the prediction of 9 / 11 by Lynne Palmer, she is getting the data for me when her hectic astrology schedule permits!

Palmer's book is an exhaustive astrological guide that lists nearly 500 different categories of activity and thousands of dates that ought to be avoided. It advises the best days for everything from cutting cloth to having surgery.

Under the category of "Avoid: Terrorist Attacks" she listed more than 130 dates in 2001.

For September, she listed 16 dates for avoiding terrorist attacks.
Just out of curiosity, we looked up "Avoid Travel by Air." She listed 13 dates in September to be avoided. September 11 was not one of them.

That would change things considerably, meaning she did not make the prediction.

"Avoid terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001" - were the exact words written on page 95 in Lynne Palmer's "Astrological Almanac for 2001". And again on another page of this same book she states: "These are the days when terrorist attacks are most likely to occur. Sept 11-13, 2001". This book was released to bookstores in July 2000.

http://www.examiner.com/article/a-l...cal-predictions-of-the-9-11-terrorist-attacks

She did not predict a terrorist attack in NYC at the WTC, which is what you claimed.

The Boston Phoenix article also features Lynne Palmer: In June 2000, Lynne Palmer, a 69-year-old Las Vegas resident, published her Astrological Almanac for 2001 (Star Bright Publishers). On page 95 of the book, buried among advice on the best days to go to the movies and worst days to lend people money, Palmer had written, in an odd combination of the obvious and the prophetic: "Avoid terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001." Boston Phoenix [18 Dec. 01] Lynne Palmer's Almanac also includes the following advice with September 11th, 2001 listed in each instance.

• On page 88,under the category AVOID: DANGER, it says, “…Also be careful of overhanging objects that could fall, as well as bombs and explosives.”
  • On page 86, under AVOID: ACCIDENTS.
  • On page 89, under AVOID: FIRES.

http://www.astrology.co.uk/RobNews.htm
Q – You actually predicted 9/11 didn’t you?

A – Yes, I did. Well, I do a book every year called ‘My Astrological Almanac.’ It came out in July of the year before it happened. One year ahead. I have a category called ‘Avoid Terrorists Attack’. I had 9/11 listed in there for that date. But, I didn’t pay attention. I didn’t say from where because there’s terrorists attacks all over the world. But, I also had the other one (terrorist attack) at the World Trade Center.

Q – When you predicted 9/11, did you predict planes crashing into buildings?

A – Well, I had several categories. One category is called ‘Avoid Terrorists Attack.’ That date was listed. Then I have another one ‘Avoid Danger’ and I had as sub-headings bombs, earthquakes, explosives and hurricanes. Under that one that could be bombs, and over-hanging objects that could fall and Danger. That was also listed in that one. Then I have another category called ‘Avoid Fires.’ And that was listed under that one too. It was listed in three different places, the same date. But, at the time I calculated it, I just calculate things.

http://www.famousinterview.ca/interviews/lynne_palmer.htm

She made this claim,....

But, I also had the other one (terrorist attack) at the World Trade Center.

.....but it isn't published.

Evangeline Adams did predict when the USA would enter WWII years before her death. She also predicted the stock market crash, and it's documented in the courts of New York of her hotel fire.

You moved the goal-posts.

Predicting US entry into a war that was already in-progress is not the same as predicting WW II.

Adams found a home at the Windsor Hotel upon her arrival in the city, and promptly notified the landlord that the hotel was in imminent danger. The next day Evangeline Adams prophecy made the front page when the Windsor Hotel caught fire. The headline made Adams instantly famous. Despite her accuracy, Adams was arrested for fortune telling twice in New York City, first in 1908 and the second time in 1914. She chose not to fight the 1908 charges, the second charges, however, made Adams determined to satisfactorily prove herself and have the charges dropped.

Evangeline Adams defended the charges by performing an astrological reading for the judge, describing the character of his son by his birthdate. The reading resulted in the charges being dismissed and the judge issuing this statement, Miss Adams “had raised astrology to the dignity of an exact science.”

http://esp-realm.blogspot.com/2011/11/evangeline-adams-astrologer-who-proved.html

That actually refutes your claim it is documented in court.

I'm from Missouri....you'll have to show me.