Will I sell my apartment?

scarlett

Hello,
I would appreciate your views for this question I asked.
I asked this horary question and this is the chart that I drew (see below)
I am not quite sure that the sell will be quick. Ruler of the first is in the 9th & Ruler of 7th house is in the 4th house. Saturn is in the 4th and the ruler of the 4th house is in the 6th house. (?¿)

What do you think about it?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• apartment.jpg
    apartment.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 26

fensi88

I do not see that you will sell it soon.
You are Moon and buyer is Sa. We do not have applying aspect between ruler so the answer to your question is NO.

scarlett

I think I might sell it this time in accordance with this new chart!

scarlett

Attachments

• apartment.jpg
    apartment.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 20

fensi88

You may only ask the same question again if sufficient time has passed, or if circumstances have changed significantly. Otherwise the original chart stands -- and I stand by it.

scarlett

Thanks fensi88!

Papers were signed last week and previously price agreed upon.
I guess the second chart finally prevails. Thank you anyway for your insight.

Just one thing: one can state his/her opinion. it is also valid to stick on it. but try not to be dogmatic. Things can change or not be as rigid as you think they are. And the result is that one may be wrong with his final veredict.

I appreciate anyway your comments.

scarlett.

aquarius7000

Hi,

In the first chart, Ven (house uptil now) sextiles Saturn (other person/new owner) and has hence passed into their hands. The Moon (querent) perfected a square to Ven (their house), and being a square plus the Moon being cadent as well as in Ven's (house's) detriment, there could have been a delay and problems associated with the whole thing.

:)AQ7

scarlett

Hi Aquarius!
Yes, certainly, you're right! There have been delays from their side... They have been very slow in making moves towards the selling (visiting the house 100 times, offering an amount, negociating... ).

I guess they are slow buyers! :annoyed: