Will I move to QLD to be with BF

Kerrie

This is a long and detailed horary, im not very good at this so I need some expert help. A little background info. I broke with my ex back in Dec09, he finally contacted me last weekend and told me he is living in QLD, he hasnt asked me to go there or anything and we have only exchanged one email, but i just wanted to see what horary had to say.

I am Venus in Taurus in the 1st, my current home is Sun in Aries in the 12th and the potential location is Mars in Leo in the 3rd about to enter the 4th.

Venus is in its own sign, in tripilicty and in an angle (1st). My current home is exalted, in triplicity and in face, but in the 12th house. The current location (QLD) is peregrine but about to enter the 4th house.

So what i get from these placements is that I am great, my home is even greater but for some reason its in the 12th? Something that I dont know will happen to my great home? The Moon's next aspect is to conjunct the home in the 12th, so I think I might find out that something soon.

Not sure about this but as Mars is peregrine in the 3rd it isnt so strong, but it does get stronger once its gets into the 4th, being an angle.

Venus next angle is to sextile Jupiter in the 11th and Jupiter is ruler of the 8th and 11th. So this could show that it is a strong hopes and wishes for me come true, not sure what the 8th means, but the 11th is more important as Jupiter is also placed there and its in the sign of its ruler.

I am thinking now that my ex comes back home, my next aspect is to sextile Jupiter in the 11th of hopes and wishes and that is to be with my ex bf and for my ex bf to come home. That’s all I ever wanted. The 7th which is also bf is 3 degrees away from my home, as I said before mars isn’t strong, meaning he isn’t strong, but he gets stronger when he goes in the 4th which is my home, as its an angle.

Lets look at bf's home. His home is Saturn, retro in mercury, his hopes and wishes house, he always wanted to go to qld, and when he probably did Saturn was in libra back then but u know Saturn is in bad condition (oh yeah) so his home isn’t as good as he thought it would be and now he is having second thoughts!

Its getting better for me. His next aspects is also to Jupiter, his 5th of romance and trines Jupiter in the 5th.

So what do u think? I think he comes back to me and realised his luuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Attachments

• astro_2gw_448_move_to_qld_38083_13540.jpg
    astro_2gw_448_move_to_qld_38083_13540.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 33

DiDi

i see his 9th,s ruler is moon about to conjunct your present homes ruler in 7 somthings cardianal is fast but 12 house is slow and being there is probably going to be a suprise...

I just cant work out why the 2nd home ruler mars is on your present home? that confuses me???

Kerrie

Is 2nd house ruler is jupiter, sign is sagittarius. Mars is his 1st and 6th, and his 6th comes into his 10th, there is a work theme here. What do u think?

Im off to work I will check when I get home :)

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I took this question to mostly be about a relationship and less about a moving since the moving is going to happen depending on if there's a relationship.

You are signified by Venus in the first house, he is Mars in the Fourth. Recently there has been a separating Square between these two planets indicating the past break up. Mars even separates a Square from the Ascendant, and there's no reception on any level to soften these hard aspects. There does not appear to be any upcoming aspect between the two planets, the Moon has recently separated a Trine to Mars and is applying a conjunction to the Sun, so there's no translation of light. I believe Mars's next aspect is going to be a Square to Mercury after Mercury turns retrograde very soon. That could indicate loss of something on his part or conflicts in a possible romance with you.

The Moon is Combust in the Twelfth house showing that there may be something you don't know about the situation and the combustion showing an inability to act. Saturn is in the Fifth house of romance, stinking that up. The angles are all in Fixed signs, as are the two significators, suggesting that there's not going to be a lot of action in the situation.

Overall it doesn't look there's going to be a relationship, or if there is it won't last long, but I do see a couple of indicators showing that me may move with the translation of Mars to the Sun (your home) and Mars being conjoined the Fourth house cusp. Good luck.

DiDi

you passed a square to him around 10 ago id say under 20 weeks or so because even thou angular venus and mars are fixed.

I know these questions are so hard, ive done asked also where one questions means the same as the other both have to go hand in hand.

im going to take it that your question is more will i move to be with him!

your present house is stronger than the move to qld but like you said will shortly be angular.

im going to read this like a story and say that he is mars placed on his mc thinking about his career and this is strong. His career is represented by the sun which your second signifer moon is about to conjunct. So you would support his carrer by going over there to be with him.

your mc (work) is saturn retro in your 5th house opposing uranus sudden disruptions in your 11th of hopes and dreams.. so im wondering if you dont all of a sudden take off there.

all the asc, ic, des, mc points are fixed.. that is supose to be a yes
you have north node in the 9th house of travel by air and like i was saying ruler is placed in the 5th so its for love and uranus soon aspcts it...
opposition, but uranus likes that!

I think you may suddenly go there to be with him, i dont have enough skills here to see if you stay there or come back with him or without him.

i do like his 9th the moon comming to a conjunction to your prsent home.

maybe you go there and then comeback with him.... lol bring him home sister hahah :tongue:

Kerrie

I took this question to mostly be about a relationship and less about a moving since the moving is going to happen depending on if there's a relationship.
Hi Kai I asked a question similar a couple of weeks ago, I asked would I ever get back with ex. I just havent put it up on the forum, I have attached it for you. At the time he hadnt contacted me since Dec and he contacted me a couple fo weeks after I did the horary. I see the square as Yes he did contact me, but when he did he told me he planned to stay in QLD. Thats why I asked the "will i move to qld" horary. Do you still think we should be reading it as you said?

I missed the Mercury square Mars

Overall it doesn't look there's going to be a relationship, or if there is it won't last long, but I do see a couple of indicators showing that me may move with the translation of Mars to the Sun (your home) and Mars being conjoined the Fourth house cusp. Good luck.
So yuo think he will move to my home, or move back to NSW?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_440_ever_get_back_with_ram_8176_1979.jpg
    astro_2gw_440_ever_get_back_with_ram_8176_1979.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Good question. Since all of the indicators look to be pointed towards your Fourth house, it looks like it would be your location. By the way...what's NSW? :)

Kerrie

Didi you have been a big help on this chart. :)

I still dont know what will happen. There are 2 indicators that he comes to my home. Mars entering my 4th and his 9th ruler Moon conjuncting my ruler of the 4th. Not sure why they would be in the 12th. Is this because it will be unknown to me... maybe a surprise visit? Could this be right?

Seriously I am scared of flying, so I dont think I would get on a plane anytime too soon, and I have just started a new job.

Maybe its that he comes to NSW and not my home, just my home state and I dont know about it. As Venus and Mars dont make an applying aspect together.

Kerrie

Hi I thought I would give an update...

Yes I am back together with my bf, since April. I havent moved to QLD to be with my BF, but he has visited me. For most of July and again in a couple of days... so the horary having his ruler Mars entering my 4th in 3 degrees (3 months) was right.

Well I still dont plan on moving to QLD, but he surprised me a couple of weeks ago and said that he will come home to live permanetly after he finishes his course in December. So although I thought it would never happen... Yeah he is coming back to live with me :biggrin:.

This horary was pretty good.

tikana

hey Kerrie

it does look like he is moving in

because

Venus you are in your own 1st house - not going anywhere
mars is entering your 4th
to mae thing more amuzing there is TOL from mars to mercury and to venus

was someone involved getting you back togehter

then

Moon is a coruler and sun rules men
looks like he is returning and he is moving wit you

T

Kerrie

No I dont think there was anyone on my side that helped in gettin us back together. Not sure about his side. Where are you getting that from the chart?

I also noticed that Moon conjuncts Sun in 7 degrees (7 months), so that is November, I would assume that his course finishes at the end of November, early December.

Whats "TOL from mars to mercury and to venus"?

tikana

hi

TOL is translation of light
it happens when 2 significators are separating but a faster planet is in the middle
like in this chart
mars and venus are separating i believe
mercuy just left a square with mars and approaches venus
i do not know if someone on your side but it is def someone who is well disposed to you
also you could look at the x to be 5th house mercury ruled
and merc is applying to venus.
T

DiDi

thats good cause i couldnt work out why mars (him) would be on your 4th house. mars is in leos house so looking at the sun which is him and the moons next aspect is to him...

I also noticed that Moon conjuncts Sun in 7 degrees (7 months), so that is November, I would assume that his course finishes at the end of November, early December.
yep i see that.. sun ruler of your 4th and moon appraching it in 7

also moon goes on to pof.. so something nice there in februaury.. dont know what it is but wait and see if it does?

Kerrie

Thanks Tikana.

Yes interesting what is going to happened in Feb and it looks like I dont know as its in the 12th!