The Princess aspect!

lisahearts

I notice that Kate Middleton, Princess Diana, Princess Grace, Princess Mary, Princess Charlene …and just about any woman you can think of that has married into royalty has CHIRON Square URANUS or NEPTUNE!

Diana born with a water grand-trine between Neptune-Chiron-Mercury/Sun

Do you think it is possible to marry into royalty without this aspect?
I'm just wondering because neither one of Prince Harry's ex-girlfriends : Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas have the Chiron Square Uranus or Neptune. So maybe lets wait and see who he will marry in the future.. also if you look at Prince William's ex's, they dont have this aspect either, but the woman he chose.. Kate, does have it! Camilla Parker did not have the "princess aspect" perhaps this is why she was not married into royalty at the time most people felt would have been better to prevent the love-triangle.

There must be something Chiron Square Neptune or Uranus brings to your personality and nature that makes you a better candidate for marriage with a very wealthy & successful man… do these women have "perfect timing" ?

Kate was born on a full moon with venus and mercury in her 11th house and the sun in her 10th house of MC!

tikana

CHIRON Square URANUS or NEPTUNE!

do you know how many people were born under that combo?

Diana's combo lasted about a week.

sometimes common sense overrides astrology.

Diana is more royalty than the royals themselves.
Diana's bloodline goes back the Tudors.

True king of England actually lives in Australia. So if you can find his chart, it would be interesting to see how his birth chart laid out;

lisahearts

True king of England actually lives in Australia. So if you can find his chart, it would be interesting to see how his birth chart laid out;

true; and I may be wrong about Kate since no one knows her actual birth time; Ive heard some controversy surrounding her and whether or not she was meant to marry into royalty since there was about 3 breakups and William's chart doesn't seem to match well with hers… I've heard it was one of those "I've known you for a long time so why not" type of marriages. But Diana did have many interesting aspects in her chart, I must say

tikana

true; and I may be wrong about Kate since no one knows her actual birth time; Ive heard some controversy surrounding her and whether or not she was meant to marry into royalty since there was about 3 breakups and William's chart doesn't seem to match well with hers… I've heard it was one of those "I've known you for a long time so why not" type of marriages. But Diana did have many interesting aspects in her chart, I must say

Kate's chart can be rectified. No big deal.
she lived with him when they were in college .. they seem happy not that i care.
Yes, you can see int he chart if a person will marry a royal or well to do in the chart if you use trad. astrology

JUPITERASC

True king of England
actually lives in Australia
So if you can find his chart, it would be interesting to see how his birth chart laid out;

'.....
on 30 June 2012 an Australian farmer
who some historians believed
was the true heir to the British throne
died aged 69

Mike Hastings, the 14th Earl of Loudoun, born 1942, moved to Australia in 1960 in search of adventure.
2004, Channel 4 documentary crew led by actor Tony Robinson turned up at his modest home
in the small New South Wales township of Jerilderie
with the news that he was royalty.
The crew, filming Britain’s Real Monarch, based the programme on research by Dr Michael Jones,
a medieval scholar from Glasgow University,
who claimed Mr Hastings had the right to be king.....'

'....When presented with the case, the Earl, a Scottish peer,
later became convinced his claim to the throne was legitimate.
“The more I watch the documentary, the more I’m convinced that they’re right
and I probably should be the King of England,” he said.
However, he said he was in no rush to exercise his right to claim the throne.
“I’ve no intention of chasing over there and laying claim to palaces and crown jewels,” he said.
“I’m quite happy in Jerilderie.
I believe that Australia should be a republic. I’m not a mad monarchist.”....'
http://www.scotsman.com/news/odd/th...irst-dies-in-obscurity-in-australia-1-2396215

THE REAL KING OF ENGLAND https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3S2LZAxpq0 :smile:

Tony Robinsons' documentary tracing the family history of the royals
has established that Queen Elizabeth II is NOT the rightful heir to the throne of England
- nor is ANYONE within her family.
www.channel4.com/programmes/britains-rea*l-monarch

tikana

Kate Middleton? CHIRON Square URANUS or NEPTUNE!

This is "April Fools" like prank?

She is talking about Magi Astrology

Chiron sq Uranus
or
Chiron sq Neptune
supposedly produce marriage into a royal family!
I think it is bs

Again it is one of those NEW schools that need to do their extensive research. They were formed in 1995ish and published software and a book ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magi_Astrology

There was a research done using trad astrology on English kings and queen using astrology. it is quite extensive. It was published as a book.

Last edited:

lisahearts

She is talking about Magi Astrology

Chiron sq Uranus
or
Chiron sq Neptune
supposedly produce marriage into a royal family!
I think it is bs

Again it is one of those NEW schools that need to do their extensive research. They were formed in 1995ish and published software and a book ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magi_Astrology

There was a research done using trad astrology on English kings and queen using astrology. it is quite extensive. It was published as a book.

Using Trad. Astrology you can see that Her and William work well together and balance each other's energies out .. but it is interesting that you also find that Public Speaking,Philanthropy,Leadership,Healing Others… things that royal life brings, is not really her cup of tea, nor would it be her personal choice of Career. I see that Business, Sports, art.. these are professions most in her favor and that mostly suit her best abilities and interest. Interesting find, perhaps this is why we dont see her doing much work or see her passion as Diana & Princess Mary show, its something she has to bare with i guess, so signing her name to a few charities and visiting 1 or 2 times a month will do. Perfect love match, Wrong Profession

tikana

Using Trad. Astrology you can see that Her and William work well together and balance each other's energies out .. but it is interesting that you also find that Public Speaking,Philanthropy,Leadership,Healing Others… things that royal life brings, is not really her cup of tea, nor would it be her personal choice of Career. I see that Business, Sports, art.. these are professions most in her favor and that mostly suit her best abilities and interest. Interesting find, perhaps this is why we dont see her doing much work or see her passion as Diana & Princess Mary show, its something she has to bare with i guess, so signing her name to a few charities and visiting 1 or 2 times a month will do. Perfect love match, Wrong Profession

if you watch a documentary on Diana, you would find that Diana always been with kids. She used to work in a kindergarten or something?
Kate is ehh meh def not Diana. Kate unlike Diana knew what she was getting herself into. So it was a calculated move. Diana on other hand lived in the clouds.

it is different generation.

1980s a lot of fairy tales ... Diana had to be "certified" that she was a virgin..
2000s money money hard core money status prestige // try to do that today with young girls!

Last edited:

lisahearts

if you watch a documentary on Diana, you would find that Diana always been with kids. She used to work in a kindergarten or something?
Kate is ehh meh def not Diana. Kate unlike Diana knew what she was getting herself into. So it was a calculated move. Diana on other hand lived in the clouds.

it is different generation.

1980s a lot of fairy tales ... Diana had to be "certified" that she was a virgin..
2000s money money hard core money status prestige // try to do that today with young girls!
yes your correct, i just found it interesting that this job Kate has to take on.. you know becoming a public speaker and leader and philanthropist.. is not in trine with her personality & natural abilities. She may have to struggle her way through the job, though she may be a very happily married woman with a very supportive family. and after analyzing this through her chart, I've watched a few videos on youtube of her during her Public engagements and watched her speeches , i feel really bad , hard watching all of it, you can see she's out of her element but she's very sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKinbefuGqo
she does try her best but it shows.

tikana

yes your correct, i just found it interesting that this job Kate has to take on.. you know becoming a public speaker and leader and philanthropist.. is not in trine with her personality & natural abilities. She may have to struggle her way through the job, though she may be a very happily married woman with a very supportive family. and after analyzing this through her chart, I've watched a few videos on youtube of her during her Public engagements and watched her speeches , i feel really bad , hard watching all of it, you can see she's out of her element but she's very sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKinbefuGqo
she does try her best but it shows.

it was her decision to get Duchess and potential future queen
she should watch the movie The Duchess a true story.
ahh whatever Kate is not my problem!

dhundhun

Chiron and Uranus are slow moving planets and any aspect between them in any princess will be shared by several millions. Same is true with Chiron and Neptune.

Magi Astrology started as closed Astrology. Still information available on internet about Magi Astrology is practically of no use to astrologer. It aims to sell expensive books and software. It tries to hit hard where people suffer - love and money and brainwashes.

It is like selling transits of Saturn and Rahu in Vedic Astrology to brainwash people in Vedic Astrology. Magi Astrology (as per internet information) sells Chiron natal and transits.

When I look statistically, I find millions with same aspects between those planets - name any princess.

However, the thread is useful. THANKS "lisahearts" for starting the thread and "tikana" to refer to Magi Astrology.

tikana

Chiron and Uranus are slow moving planets and any aspect between them in any princess will be shared by several millions. Same is true with Chiron and Neptune.

Magi Astrology started as closed Astrology. Still information available on internet about Magi Astrology is practically of no use to astrologer. It aims to sell expensive books and software. It tries to hit hard where people suffer - love and money and brainwashes.

It is like selling transits of Saturn and Rahu in Vedic Astrology to brainwash people in Vedic Astrology. Magi Astrology (as per internet information) sells Chiron natal and transits.

When I look statistically, I find millions with same aspects between those planets - name any princess.

However, the thread is useful. THANKS "lisahearts" for starting the thread and "tikana" to refer to Magi Astrology.

that is exactly my point. how many unfound queens and princesses in the world! hahahha

miquar

I don't know what orbs have been allowed when finding these aspects in the princesses charts, but if we use an 8 degree orb, then assuming that Uranus and Neptune are not conjunct in the chart, the chances of an individual having Chiron square Uranus or Neptune are around one in twelve. The odds became less while Uranus and Neptune were within 16 degrees of one another.

But of course its more complicated than that because sometimes Chiron is moving at the same speed as Uranus, as we see them, and so a whole generation could have a square - this happened with the opposition during much of the second half of the last century.

But anyway, Lisa, if you feel like putting up the birth dates and the relevant aspect(s) with the orbs, we could get a better idea of whether there is a pattern which is highly unlikely to occur by chance.