Chat Thread

Phoenix Venus

Imagine a home alone featuring our Appy as the kid? I wanna see that now. Make it happen, Appy.

Sails can play one of the robbers. I'll be the horribly irresponsible dad who leaves apps home alone.

What if the robbers are zombie robots? :)

Can Chrys or app draw a card for me?

Phoenix Venus

Wait wait... do you want me to draw a card with an art utensil, or pull a card from a shuffled tarot deck??

What drawing are we talking about...

I meant the tarot card.. But omgee. Let's scrap that. If I gave u a word you would draw a picture? Thats kewl. What if I give you a character.. would you draw them? What if I gave you the name "Vegetable Suzan"? I'll draw you a word or maybe write you a poem if you give me a word.

AppLeo

I meant the tarot card.. But omgee. Let's scrap that. If I gave u a word you would draw a picture? Thats kewl. What if I give you a character.. would you draw them? What if I gave you the name "Vegetable Suzan"? I'll draw you a word or maybe write you a poem if you give me a word.

Maybe in the future

Ukpoohbear

12.01am here in the UK Merry xmas :w00t: Appy, blazey, and davey and Tik and illenik and Jupiter and ....hmm thats it for now....oh and michael actually and Aquariun.

Chrysalis I had a think and I have no idea why you took what I said as a negative especially when you are outspoken about your opinions.

I understand it is a hard time of year for people but do not use it as an excuse to be nasty especially when you don’t know what other people are going through.

I had to say something and not let rudeness like that be projected my way.

I hope if you have any issues you can communicate them normally but if you wish to ignore me I am totally fine with that.

:)

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Chrysalis I had a think and I have no idea why you took what I said as a negative especially when you are outspoken about your opinions.

I understand it is a hard time of year for people but do not use it as an excuse to be nasty especially when you don’t know what other people are going through.

I had to say something and not let rudeness like that be projected my way.

I hope if you have any issues you can communicate them normally but if you wish to ignore me I am totally fine with that.

:)

Pooh i have no idea what you're even going on about here, your gonna have to link me to the post if anything.
When have i ever been nasty to you :unsure:

And as for ignoring you, im not ignoring you. Im taking it as you've quoted the post you have, that your referring to me not inc you in the xmas wishes...well it wasn't intentional, it was just a quick off the top of my head thing, so maybe id not noticed you around for a bit and forgot about you.

Ive got no issues with you, never have and im not ignoring you.

david starling

How was your Christmas in the UK Pooh? Are there colorful LED lights blinking all over the place? We don't take ours down until after New Years (if we put them up in the first place, or leave them up but turned off until next Christmas!) :biggrin:

Ukpoohbear

Pooh i have no idea what you're even going on about here, your gonna have to link me to the post if anything.
When have i ever been nasty to you :unsure:

And as for ignoring you, im not ignoring you. Im taking it as you've quoted the post you have, that your referring to me not inc you in the xmas wishes...well it wasn't intentional, it was just a quick off the top of my head thing, so maybe id not noticed you around for a bit and forgot about you.

Ive got no issues with you, never have and im not ignoring you.

I have to say my experience of you is you can be passive aggressive and if you are genuine about wanting to know what is bothering me you can pm me.

We are on a spiritual platform and I would not be genuine to this philosophy if I did not introduce you to the idea of shadow work. It is when you look into the ugly sides of ourselves so we can heal and fight our demons and not project so much.

It is hard to do but worth it especially if you believe in growing spiritually.

However if you wish to pretend and deny then that is your choice because I did not expect you to drop your guard given you like to be passive aggressive.

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/12/07/shadow-work-101-how-to-integrate-your-shadow-aspects/

Chrysalis

I have to say my experience of you is you can be passive aggressive and if you are genuine about wanting to know what is bothering me you can pm me.
Ok ill pm you then, still dnt have any clue what your going on about here. And im no way passive aggressive.
We are on a spiritual platform and I would not be genuine to this philosophy if I did not introduce you to the idea of shadow work. It is when you look into the ugly sides of ourselves so we can heal and fight our demons and not project so much.
And now your saying im projecting demons...seriously :unsure:
It is hard to do but worth it especially if you believe in growing spiritually.

However if you wish to pretend and deny then that is your choice because I did not expect you to drop your guard given you like to be passive aggressive.

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/12/07/shadow-work-101-how-to-integrate-your-shadow-aspects/

Just Pm me and tell me what ive supposed to have done wrong please, as your not making no sense.

Ukpoohbear

Ok ill pm you then, still dnt have any clue what your going on about here. And im no way passive aggressive.And now your saying im projecting demons...seriously :unsure:

Just Pm me and tell me what ive supposed to have done wrong please, as your not making no sense.

No I’m ok, I’ll just leave you to it.

AquarianRising

No I’m ok, I’ll just leave you to it.

I think what she's saying is that she doesn't recall the specific events that would have led to your calling her passive-aggressive. Speaking of passive-aggression, writing three or more long posts about how someone is being mean to you and is being a jerk-bag and then turning around and saying "But I'm okay; you should confess sins you may not even remember, but I'm not offended despite several posts illustrating the offense I've taken" is textbook passive-aggression.

If you have an issue with something she's done, whether it was intentional or not, talk directly and honestly, don't assume ill intent on her part, and leave the double-speak at the door, alright? Worst-case scenario, you find that she's not willing or able to admit to doing what you believe she's done and you make a conscious decision to either put it behind you or stop making a scene and stop talking with her at all. Either option is no big loss on either of your parts, so just chill, yeah?

Like I said in the first paragraph, here, insisting she initiates the private messages just so she can "tell you what's going on with her" presumes, first, that there's anything going on at all and it's not just in your imagination. Secondly, insisting that she initiate explanation in a private message is I think a bit of a power-trip. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's only if you believe she has reason to be upset with you that you would even make the suggestion. You've aired most of your personal laundry with her on the rest of the board, and her taking issue with something you've done wouldn't be a reason for her to hide the explanation of it behind a PM. My conclusion? You want any possible revelation that comes to you from her to be in private so you can more easily argue against it, assuming "it" even exists at all. Without others to chime in, you can play the blame-game and walk all over her responses and arguments. A much easier victory against a single opponent, don't you think? If you believed your position had merit, however, there's no reason to assume others wouldn't take your side in such a debate, but so far, all I'm smelling is power-play, and I'm not diggin' it.

Say what you've got to say about what she did where both of you have support for your positions, 'cause now my dog-ears are up and back. I really dislike (borderline hatred, frankly) double-speak and social intrigue. So, sorry/not-sorry for getting involved. You kinda made it everyone else's business when you brought all that up over a public forum, so it's not like I'm outta bounds. (Not that I would care much about boundaries anyway when I smell a bully.) To be clear, I'm not saying that's what you're doing, although I strongly suspect you are. So chill out and say what's on your mind. You've already accused her of far worse than holding a grudge with something she believes you've done, assuming this really has anything to do with her in the first place, so making it open and clear as to what it is you believe she's done to warrant your ire isn't all that big a deal at this point. And if you're right, other people can throw their opinions in to back you up, so unless you're not confident in your position, there's no sensible reason not to continue this discussion where others can see how it plays out.

Ukpoohbear

Speaking of passive-aggression, writing three or more long posts

I have not had a conversation with you so I wont be taking advice from you to continue this discussion openly. I did not know you knew Chrysalis so well or me for you to accuse me of bullying even though you said I should not have 'assumed ill intent on her part.'

So you are being passive aggressive and acting angry towards me. I have no idea why.

I am happy to keep my distance and not let this continue even if you are trying to get me to do that...:andy:

AquarianRising

I have not had a conversation with you so I wont be taking advice from you to continue this discussion openly.

You haven't got to take advise from anybody, but don't act like it has anything to do with whether or not we've talked before. You simply don't wanna own up to your sh*t, which is also your choice to make.

I did not know you knew Chrysalis so well or me for you to accuse me of bullying even though you said I should not have 'assumed ill intent on her part.'

I don't have to know anybody to know when I'm seeing somebody being an *sshole. Don't try to dance around it, dude; I'm not the fire you want to mess around with, trust me.

So you are being passive aggressive and acting angry towards me. I have no idea why.

There's nothing passive about my aggression, moron. And this sort of bullsh*t counter-logic is exactly why I'm hot on your *ss in the first place. Rather than trying to flip the blame onto anyone else, how about you knock off the moral outrage and own up to your sh*t? Or have you even got the balls for it? Real men know when to confess and apologize. It's only cowards like yourself who can't seem to wrap your heads around personal responsibility and authenticity.

I am happy to keep my distance and not let this continue even if you are trying to get me to do that...:andy:

Well, that's mighty high-minded of you. Kinda showed your stubborn-streak in the last half of that remark, but kudos to you if you actually plan on leaving it alone. Although at this point it's all the more obvious you're just trying to run away from taking responsibility after once again trying to flip your own sh*t onto people you've elected not to like. (Not that I blame you for taking issue with me; I would be kinda irritated with you for coming after me like this too, were the roles reversed, albeit I'd also be more upset with myself for letting me put myself in this kinda situation in the first place.)