Chat Thread

AppLeo

I would've paid to see that. Maybe.

I was drunk singing 'I'm a believer" by the Monkees on 42nd street while wearing a Santa hat. Then the cold nearly froze my balls off so I went to some comedy show and did more stuff I forgot about.

Blaze, how do you like do that???

Being in public for long periods of time, going around and doing random ****, not actually living at a home...

I'd die living your life style.

AppLeo

How you getting on with your cards apps, done any readings yet or you still going through them ?

I've done 4 so far....

I've done "card for the day"
a reading with the relationship with my father
a "past present and future" for my life
and then the reading on you because you asked me to

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Right here...... ^

Ooopps soz apps i missed that.

Oh my days lol is this what you got.:biggrin: When did you pull the card today or yesterday ?

I have been slightly upset today with a few things happening to me, so not sure if it means this :unsure:

No new r'ship, passion hmmm would be nice but nope :sad:

Ill update you on this card appy if anything new transpires.

AppLeo

Ooopps soz apps i missed that.

Oh my days lol is this what you got.:biggrin: When did you pull the card today or yesterday ?

I have been slightly upset today with a few things happening to me, so not sure if it means this :unsure:

No new r'ship, passion hmmm would be nice but nope :sad:

Ill update you on this card appy if anything new transpires.

I pulled it yesterday at around noon. Maybe my tarot readings have nothing to do with you, so it doesn't work..

Chrysalis

I pulled it yesterday at around noon. Maybe my tarot readings have nothing to do with you, so it doesn't work..

Course it works, if you focused on me and asked what i asked.

You have connected with me and pulled the correct card, im just confused which one it could be relating to as it could be a couple of scenarios that you've mentioned it could be.....just not passion as ace wands is more related to passion.

Its an Ace though so its only just there...it needs time to grow and then i can update on which/what it truly was.

AppLeo

Course it works, if you focused on me and asked what i asked.

You have connected with me and pulled the correct card, im just confused which one it could be relating to as it could be a couple of scenarios that you've mentioned it could be.....just not passion as ace wands is more related to passion.

Its an Ace though so its only just there...it needs time to grow and then i can update on which/what it truly was.

It's just a little baby or seedling...

For my daily reading, I pulled a 9 of swords, so thats great.

Chrysalis

Do you want me to pull you some cards for tomorrow apps ?, i'll use my lenormands as they're quite random with what they pick up.

I'll ask what tomorrows gonna bring for you, then you can update.

Chrysalis

Anchor + birds + coffin + letter + snake

Something to do with a msg, or some sort of communication it could even be gossip, i think this is at work to do with a female and it brings an ending to it.

Im using the gilded reverie lenormand deck if you wanted to google the imagery.

AppLeo

Anchor + birds + coffin + letter + snake

Something to do with a msg, or some sort of communication it could even be gossip, i think this is at work to do with a female and it brings an ending to it.

Im using the gilded reverie lenormand deck if you wanted to google the imagery.

I’ll check it out when I get home; I’m buying sushi.
Hmmm... a female at work though.

Blaze

Account Closed
Blaze, how do you like do that???

Being in public for long periods of time, going around and doing random ****, not actually living at a home...

I'd die living your life style.

Living at home? Gross, Cancer habits. :sick:

If I stay home for longer than, say, half the day, I'll go insane with boredom. Adventuring is where it's at. Especially after dealing with all the political sh!t.

Chrysalis

Does anybody else write as much as me :unsure:, ive got how many notebooks for different study topics and i now need to purchase a fresh one for Asteroids.

Had a transit moon/eris conjunction today, which has now got me more looking into asteroids....as my days been BAADDD with this transit, anything and everything has just come and slungshot me.

katydid

Living at home? Gross, Cancer habits. :sick:

If I stay home for longer than, say, half the day, I'll go insane with boredom. Adventuring is where it's at. Especially after dealing with all the political sh!t.

My Cappy Moon in the 8th is screaming this out, to you....

If you are setting up a political career, be careful of being out and about in public, drunk and letting off steam...potential viral madness...:rightful: