Chat Thread

Lykanized

Lykan talk about me in denial, you got that Virgo denial. Dm me when u ready to get real.
Wait, what do you mean? Being true to myself is very important to me so I'm actually very curious what you mean by my having Virgo denial. I own my Virgo. I love my Virgo

conspiracy theorist

I feel like people throw this word around so much it loses its meaning. We live in a world where no one gives a **** if someone's one step away from throwing themselves off the nearest ledge because we hear 'suicide' so much

Well, I mentioned it because all of you seem to be carrying some sort of sorrow with you, and it can be sensed underneath all the noisy merriment that you band of thieves are making.

The majority of persons in the first world seem to be very nihilistic where they drift through their lives, chasing cheap thrills and "excitement". Seeing a microcosm of it here, and thinking about how brittle, and fragile the construct is and how easy it is to pull the rug from underneath the feet of people chasing phantoms, makes me think of people who rather be dead than alive.

Midnight ponderings in an office chair

Whoam1

Ummm... yeah.

Whoam1, I looked at your chart.

Cap Rising and cap sun. Both in the saturn decan of capricorn. Plus, Saturn is tightly trine your moon and trine your sun. You're a capricorn through and through.

I don't know where you're getting this Aquarius/Scorpio nonsense. You only have Mars in Aquarius and Venus in scorpio.... that has little to do with your actual personality.

5 orbs is not tight! Second I have stelliums in the 11th and Aqua, Aqua is in the first house. Pluto is Aspecting the moon in a hard aspect at a closer second than Saturn and at a contra-parallel, moon is also in the eight. Venus is the MC ruler. Saturn is in Taurus that points to Venus in Scorpio then to Mars in Aqua back to Saturn. My sun has like two strong aspects. The 10th house is all but empty.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Hmmmm.... his entire chart may need to be looked at to really understand. Most people end up becoming normal anyway, Aquarius or not.

Rastafarian though...

I like jamaicans. One of my gaming friends is jamaican.

The entire always should be looked at to understand.

And remember that the whole iconoclastic Aquarius was a 20th century invention with no grounding underneath the claim.

Lykanized

Sometimes I think it's possible I have even more Aquarius/Scorpio energy than you do WHoam1(I may be wrong if anyone else disagrees). I think you're searching for yourself, tho, and that you haven't fully accepted you

Whoam1

Sometimes I think it's possible I have even more Aquarius/Scorpio energy than you do WHoam1(I may be wrong if anyone else disagrees). I think you're searching for yourself, tho, and that you haven't fully accepted you

This is me being stubborn. I think all of you are lost sad people, I'm not sad suprise. I'll believe the math over what you people have to say eventhough I hate math I see the results but who cares who am I was just a random thing all of you read into.

Lykanized

It's boring is the denial.
I'm not fully sure what you mean, but I actually quite like Virgo, I just realize most people think Virgo is boring. I've mentioned a few times the virgin whore archetype. Virgos has a strong need to find self expression, a sense of release from the dark, maddening mind of obsession and perfectionism. And it's ruled by Mercury. That's why I think sometimes it's associated with writers and of course I want to be a writer. Plus..people say Virgos are freaks. Part of their need for release

Lykanized

This is me being stubborn. I think all of you are lost sad people, I'm not sad suprise. I'll believe the math over what you people have to say eventhough I hate math I see the results but who cares who am I was just a random thing all of you read into.
Intuition trumps math, especially when the math is rocky at best

AppLeo

5 orbs is not tight! Second I have stelliums in the 11th and Aqua, Aqua is in the first house. Pluto is Aspecting the moon in a hard aspect at a closer second than Saturn and at a contra-parallel, moon is also in the eight. Venus is the MC ruler. Saturn is in Taurus that points to Venus in Scorpio then to Mars in Aqua back to Saturn. My sun has like two strong aspects. The 10th house is all but empty.

Your Saturn and Moon are both 10 degrees. Tight *** orb. You don't have a stellium in aquarius. Only two planets, and Pluto is starting to enter the 12th house...

You're way more capricorn than aquarius or scorpio. Stop denying it.

The entire always should be looked at to understand.

And remember that the whole iconoclastic Aquarius was a 20th century invention with no grounding underneath the claim.

Ohhh... what is aquarius then if it's not iconoclast?

Whoam1

Your Saturn and Moon are both 10 degrees. Tight *** orb. You don't have a stellium in aquarius. Only two planets, and Pluto is starting to enter the 12th house...

I have words I will not say for you app. But I'm done being upset you don't know me, stop denying that.

Whoam1

Saturn doesn't equal Capricorn either. Venus is how you love mars is your drive which is just as important as your ego and emotions.

AppLeo

I have words I will not say for you app. But I'm done being upset you don't know me, stop denying that.

Please do tell them.

You're upset because you aren't the signs you wish you were. It doesn't matter if I know you or not. What matters is that we read your chart correctly. And it's obvious that you are Capricorn dominant. Anyone who has been studying astrology for a year or so would agree with me.

conspiracy theorist

Much more sedate
http://skyscript.co.uk/aquarius.html

Whoam1

Please do tell them.

You're upset because you aren't the signs you wish you were. It doesn't matter if I know you or not. What matters is that we read your chart correctly. And it's obvious that you are Capricorn dominant. Anyone who has been studying astrology for a year or so would agree with me.

Funny I been studying for a year you don't even use midpoints lmfao.

AppLeo

Saturn doesn't equal Capricorn either. Venus is how you love mars is your drive which is just as important as your ego and emotions.

Saturn is the ruler of your chart!!! And Saturn rules over Capricorn. It's incredibly important for you.