Natal Sun square a powerful 6th lord

Night Sky

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted in here. Let's see if it's still a fun forum.

So here is my question:

What would you predict for a natal chart with Sun in an applying square to Jupiter in Pisces right on the cusp of the 6th house.

Here is my interpretation: I would predict that excess and overindulgence would be a key part of the person's life, but ultimately a disease will overtake the native.

There are some more little details that I would like you to help me with. One of them would be the nature of such a strongly dignified Jupiter. Does it give more power to the disease to hurt the native? This Jupiter is direct. Would you expect this person to use his/her disease in order to benefit from others, live parasitic kind of life, or would you expect the disease to be so overpowering and strong to finish off the person quickly?

The 6th has other possibilities too, not just disease. So I am open to hearing about those issues too. Just as the 8th doesn't just mean death, though it is the sort of "final" word on the issue, just as disease is a final word on the 6th.

A celebrity with a powerful 6th house Jupiter is obviously Steve Jobs, though his Sun did not make any aspect. If it did I wonder if his disease may have come earlier in life? This is the only chart I can think of at the moment which has some bearing on the matter.