New change for friendship and more?

Venusine

1176z5c.jpg
h

243hhye.png

He is someone I end up hurting and I'm hoping we could reach state of friendship ones again. I have apologized but everything has stayed cold. I hope also that there would be change for romance to blossom eventually. Is it a fat change or some sparks of hope maybe?

I'm jupiter combusted. And that's right..there is not don't so much what i could do. Is he mercury also at fateful degree? I don't know what that is but not good i assume? There is applying trine between moon and jupiter and aun and jupiter. Also applying sauare between mercury and jupiter. How it is?

Last edited:

Sunrise

243hhye.png

He is someone I end up hurting and I'm hoping we could reach state of friendship ones again. I have apologized but everything has stayed cold. I hope also that there would be change for romance to blossom eventually. Is it a fat change or some sparks of hope maybe?

I'm jupiter combusted. And that's right..there is not don't so much what i could do. Is he mercury also at fateful degree? I don't know what that is but not good i assume? There is applying trine between moon and jupiter and aun and jupiter. Also applying sauare between mercury and jupiter. How it is?
i do not see your chart, can you upload please

Venusine

Bump someome. I would so much like to hear opinions. He is so important to me. Are Sun and Moon in partile? Is it separating or exact? I don't know which ones are seconds and which ones are minutes and does it matter? Or only separation by begree?

Sunrise

Venus sorry for my delay answer I had some troubles with my computer.... Strange but now I can see the chart....
As about your chart I see positive things for your question.....
I LL be back with details.....

" jupiter combusted. And that's right..there is not don't so much what i could do. Is he mercury also at fateful degree? I don't know what that is but not good i assume? There is applying trine between moon and jupiter and aun and jupiter. Also applying sauare between mercury and jupiter. How it is?"

Hi again Venus!
So, first here Jupiter is not combust.
Then I see the moon getting away from the sun - keeps his light - will give it to Jupiter (you).
Sun is I exaltation of Jupiter moon ruled by Jupiter
So something can be done between you....