Chat Thread

Lykanized

I don't know why people talk to me on here. They ***** and moan about my bad astrology instead if ignoring me.

Because you're not as much of a turn off as you think you are..you're not too much for people to handle. Not too willful or anything..you communicate a lot

You know who gets ignored? I do. I don't know why. I assume I'm boring rather than assuming more palatable alternatives

Whoam1

What Capricorns burn things and how do you know Virgos don't? And why is that your definition of wild and impulsive?

Uncontrolled/unrestrained/unrestricted, these acts are espicaly for pleasure and for instinct. Many Capricorns I have met like playing with fire and sharp things (this is mars however not pan) pan is dancing around the fire naked at night, and Saturn is getting up to go to work the next day.

Lykanized

Uncontrolled/unrestrained/unrestricted, these acts are espicaly for pleasure and for instinct. Many Capricorns I have met like playing with fire and sharp things (this is mars however not pan) pan is dancing around the fire naked at night, and Saturn is getting up to go to work the next day.

I have to call ********. Especially when you mentioned Caps dancing naked around fires. I know this is all ********

Whoam1

Because you're not as much of a turn off as you think you are..you're not too much for people to handle. Not too willful or anything..you communicate a lot

You know who gets ignored? I do. I don't know why. I assume I'm boring rather than assuming more palatable alternatives

Not boring, just unique in taste.

Whoam1

In a coven?
I'm a slight pyro myself and love dangerous objects, and I definitely have a wildness within me or something untamed, but it isn't always good

Well topically my dad's sister his mom his dad and my cousin are all Sun caps,in Sidreal we all have elevated cap energy) we practice/talk about astrology together crystals Oracle any of that stuff would be normal in sure we would do a family spell. Capy is ruled by Saturn God of black cats, bones, curses etc. And pan which pagan and Wiccan magic where founded after. Also look at the devil imagery in Capricorn look at the pentagram and other symbols.

Lykanized

I'll rest it, but I will tell you Virgos are more wild than you think. Think of how misunderstood you feel Capricorn is. Somehow I feel I understand Virgo on an intuitive level and these are things I feel deeply

Now I'm.still. curious what you mean by 'unique in taste'

Lykanized

Oh I suppose I won't get to know. Actually, I have a hard time telling how I come off to people. I'm genuinely curious what ' unique in taste' means. A few people talk to me here but generally I feel like an outsider everywhere. Maybe it's my fault

conspiracy theorist

@ Lykan

Your posts tend to be very involved, internal and dripping with a lot of your "mess". They also tend to be very long, too. You said something about you being a 4 in the enneagram right? Sexual instinct first? Your long, very personal, emotionally involved and autobiographical style is actually a testament to that.

Whoam1

Oh I suppose I won't get to know. Actually, I have a hard time telling how I come off to people. I'm genuinely curious what ' unique in taste' means. A few people talk to me here but generally I feel like an outsider everywhere. Maybe it's my fault

You have your own flavor, and ct is right. Your like a forbiden fruit but every bite tastes different to each person who dares to try you.

Ukpoohbear

I really like WhoAmI too, although I think it came across like it didnt. I got frustrated because I was trying to explain but it wasnt getting heard and then it started sounding like an attack because I was repeating myself. You handled yourself well WhoAmI and I hope you got my apology message.

Lykanized got frustrated like me but handled it better. CT seems to have had the best overall success in getting WhoAmI to understand what was being said.

But none of this means I dont like WhoAmI, he is a nice soul with a unique personality and is not mean etc etc I think the reason he gets so much criticsm is because he puts himself out in the open with his uniqueness. If I put myself out in the open I would be misunderstood.

Oh btw I just did an enneagram test and I got 4 too :tongue:

I dont ignore Lykanized , I enjoy reading her posts. I have been ignored here by some and I have also had the opposite experience where I am given a lot of criticism lol but along the way I have also made some good connections and I enjoy this forum. The main reason I enjoy it is because people are more mature here than most.

A lot of sun sign astrology is talked about here but it is still talked about in a discussion way and not in a judgemental way. There are people whos astrology I cant even begin to understand. Without the forum rules or the fact this forum is hidden from the majority of people then it would be annoying, I am put off by the normal social group behaviour and thinking. It makes me angry and makes me fell like an outsider. I need to be around intellectual people who are not judgemental and think about what they are doing.

Last edited:

Whoam1

None of you guys ever made me upset. Except when U harm yourselves. As a pantheist I think I'm going to learn about the pagan and Wiccan practices next know any good resources.

Ukpoohbear

What happened with her husband? I know she most likely had bipolar disorder which is one reason I look up to her aside from the fact she's a brilliant writer regardless of her mental issues

It can definitely be hard to come back....Sometimes I think I exist in a constant flux between worlds, but never in the real world, never stable. I've been questioning a lot what's right for me, but I keep coming back to instability possibly being part of my personal process. Pushing boundaries certainly keeps you growing and evertransforming, always learning more. It can be painful, but it's a kind of pain you always know you'll come back from. You may lose your mind, but you know you'll always find yourself again with greater knowledge and awareness

I think I'm a lot like you...I feel that intuitively. Are you very sensitive to your environments and the energy around you? Do you absorb it and react to it about a thousand times more strongly? Do you ever have to sit and wonder if you're really feeling something or if you're imagination isn't just so strong that you're successfully absorbing yourself in a made up world where you feel these intense emotions?

Most of the time I'm lost in my own worlds, but when I choose to go out into the physical world, I can be much too impulsive or indulgent or otherwise, I just start wondering if I'm losing myself. It's like I'm never happy with where I am so I'm constantly moving. Are you like that?

PS, I'll answer your PM a little later <3

I did not know she had bipolar disorder. I was told her husband would cheat on her and tell her it was in her head. I remember being told this one story where they invited a couple to dinner and Sylvia became upset and as told to calm down because she mentioned a weird atmosphere but it was true, the woman of the couple was having an affair with her husband but they were all pretending. I think the woman's husband either was stupid and did not know or maybe he didnt care himself.

That story made me angry really angry to hear of her mind being played with. It is enbough to destroy someone and if she had bipolar with that then he should feel responsible for her killing herself.

Oh yes the great thing about feeling you are losing your mind is you always get it back. It is such a rush. Although maybe you lsoe a little each time if the feeling of losing it is strong enough but you gain inner wisdom too.

I am very sensitive to enivorments yes. Maybe I relate to the Sylvia Plath story because I had been on the receiving end of games. Some people are very very good at being subtle about having something agaisnt you and if you react then you are then seen as the one causing trouble...group situaitons seem to work like that even if there is common knowlege of games.

Sometimes I also need time to think about what is real and not li , although what I am thinking is usually spot on my reaction to it is best to be planned. There is not a worse feeling than being too hard on someone when it was jsut a misunderstanding especially if that is mixed with being too soft on people who are clever enough not to appear too much of a threat...the truth comes out eventually though :)

ConfusedCrab

I’m fkn hungry but it’s 2am and I worked my a$$ off at the gym earlier so I don’t wanna ruin it.

But I’m so fukn hungry, but I’m too tired to cook or drive to get food.

These are the problems I am faced with on a daily basis.

😞

Whoam1

Does/can a Contra-Parralel undo an inconjunction? If so I have a Saturn Pluto (on top of Saturn Sun, Moon, Uranus, and Mercury.)