Chat Thread

Rawiri

Alternatively, time boxing is effective.

Set a timer for 5 minutes and do some of whatever it is just for those 5 minutes. When it goes off stop, set the time again and take a five minute break.

Then set it for 10 minutes and when it goes off set it again for another 5 minute break. Then 15. Then 20...etc.

UraSatVen1029

Supposedly. I have never done either of them myself...and not recommending them. Particularly not for someone in the Philippines lol.

Lmao.

I'd rather take Alcohol than drugs. If I only had to choose from the two. Lol Alcohol won't be good for me either. I have Neptunian things subtly touching my luminaries, my chart ruler and is sitting on my 1st house. I don't wanna know what's even gonna happen.

UraSatVen1029

Set a timer for 5 minutes and do some of whatever it is just for those 5 minutes. When it goes off stop, set the time again and take a five minute break.

Then set it for 10 minutes and when it goes off set it again for another 5 minute break. Then 15. Then 20...etc.

I attempted that back in highschool. I don't remember if it was a success though.

Imma try that again.

Rawiri

I'll be nice and give you my sidereal fagan/bradley chart.

aePKo
Untitled.jpg
aePKo

Whoam1

Tropical cap rising in ur chart I'd assume sat in cancer making u look very soft for a Capricorn asc the Aquarius moon would make u look a bit unorthodox and Taurus sun would mean very pretty with mars another big appearance thing in pecies along with Venus means u probably look cute like a puppy. And Tarus sun Aqu moon cap rising would be an intresting combo. Stubborn detached sparatic and eccentric yet sociable, with a pagaging thats deatailed and organized and orderly.

david starling

A thousand mile journey begins with the first step. Now, as for the second and third steps, I'll need climbing gear to make it up those! :annoyed:

Rawiri

A lot of my planets are right at the very end of the signs in Tropical so not what you would think just by quickly turning chart in mind.

My moon is in the last degree of Capricorn. Sun in last couple of degrees of Aries and Mars in last couple degrees of Aquarius.

So alas, probably not quite as cute as you think, lol.

david starling

A lot of my planets are right at the very end of the signs in Tropical so not what you would think just by quickly turning chart in mind.

My moon is in the last degree of Capricorn. Sun in last couple of degrees of Aries and Mars in last couple degrees of Aquarius.

So alas, probably not quite as cute as you think, lol.

Yeah, but you do lose Venus in Pisces. :sad:

UraSatVen1029

Lol so i ended up not doing the time interval thing. It was like when I started... I couldn't stop. The energy was intense. Now I'm done!

Was writing a script btw. I tried doing the 5-10-15 minutes at first, but I failed. Now I realized my patterns. It's either I avoid the project for a long *** time and then get back to it in one finish.