We aren't doing well

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

I am seeking help in reading this chart I cast last night. There have been problems arising between my romantic partner and I since roughly a month.

I have been struggling to find a job - since more than 5 months - no luck so far. As I cannot support myself more in a foreign country without an income, I am thinking to move to home country(internal screaming to not do it but would have to). This is impacting my mental health tremendously, finances, life decisions, family issues, you name it. I am really going through a very rough time.

Meanwhile, he is going through financial problems and multiple work related issues.

Now us both going through these problems is straining health of our relationship. I avoid talking, sometimes he avoid talking. We are not able to support each other as we are drowning in a deeper abyss. Also, we are in ldr - we live in different states.

He tried multiple times last two weeks to ask me what is happening, future plans and in turn I told him how much I look forward to rest in peace - I can imagine how he would have felt. My mental health is severely damaged because of loss of job and career.

We have had lot of fights in the past, which made us emerge stronger together. I need his support as much he needs mine but we are not able to.

Can anyone help in reading chart ? I am in 0 Sag in 3rd, going to conjunct Sun - combusted.

He is in Cap in 5th house - will conj Saturn on Dec 21, going to change sign soon. Jupiter and Merc in separating sextile.

Does Chiron in 7th shows pain? Chiron trine Mercury.

This chart does not look great as I see. This could be it between us, so awful to feel it. I wish god having mercy on us.

Thanks.

Last edited:

waybread

I am not seeing a lot of connection between you and your partner, but it does look to me like your finances might work out all right.

Your second house is ruled by Venus. She is in detriment in Scorpio, but the domiciled moon in Cancer in your 10th house of career does apply to a trine with Venus. Your BF's turned second house of money is ruled by a domiciled Mars in that house.

Mercury (you) and Saturn as the planetary ruler of Jupiter (him) are in an antiscia relationship so you might be able to hold your relationship together. But with both planets in the fall just now, I think there will be some struggle for a while.

Many people are feeling the negative effects of covid-19: employment, relationships, mental health are all suffering. Right now, see what you can do to support your emotional health-- even if it's just getting outside more for long walks.

There is a saying, "Go as far as you can see. When you get there, you can see further."

Good luck to you. Please let us know what happens.

ScorpAsc5

Thank you Waybread for your best wishes!

Do you really mean ... that it shows I would be able to find a job ? Really? That's really great! It will solve so many problems I am facing.

We have been trying to chat since last night, trying to lighten burden of problems we are facing individually. I see it as another test where we would either break apart or emerge stronger.

May I know why Saturn was chosen lord for Jupiter ? Thank you for teaching me. xx

waybread

Thanks-- let's hope I'm right.

Planets appear in signs. We look at the planet ruling the sign on a house cusp, as well as planets simply in signs. Just now Jupiter is in Capricorn, a sign ruled by Saturn.

Aries: Mars
Taurus: Venus:
Gemini: Mercury,
Cancer: moon
Leo: sun
Virgo: Mercury
Libra: Venus
Scorpio: Mars (traditional ruler)
Sagittarius: Jupiter
Capricorn: Saturn
Aquarius: Saturn (traditional ruler)
Pisces: Jupiter (traditional ruler)

I use modern rulers (Uranus, Pluto, Neptune) in natal chart interpretation, but stick with the traditional rulers in horary astrology.